Old 03-14-2009, 01:13 AM   #61  
To fly like Nadia again

S/C/G: 242/ticker/115

Height: 5' 0.5"

I have 3 of her 5 Biggest Winner Set or at least I think I do. I have Shape Up Front and Back and her Cardio Kickbox. What are the other two? The maximize ones??

As for the x country skiining I have to stop sometimes and I *conviently* don't imagine her being there ready to break my legs if I stop. Sometimes you just have to take a breather but I never stop for more than a couple seconds at a time. And if I have to stop for several minutes (which has only happened twice I think one for the freak out and once when I thought I was going to puke lol) I pause it so I can do it all the way through. It's really hard sometimes.
gymlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:18 PM   #62  
Doing Prevention Videos!

S/C/G: 188/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

This is what is in the set..:exercise

- Maximize - Back in Action
- Maximize - Full Frontal
- Cardio Kickbox
- Shape Up - Backside
- Shape Up - Front

It does work well when you think about her "being there" and yelling at you when you stop. I take no more than a 5 second break and then continue to kill myself

So now I can rotate all my Jillian DVD's I need to come up with a schedule

How is everyone does today? It's my REST DAY! THANK GOD!
mom2cass&em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 03:17 PM   #63  
To fly like Nadia again

Hoooraaay!!! I used to love those videos when I was thinner. They still kicked my butt even when I was about 45lbs lighter haha I hope you come up with a great schedule!

I have to do something today since I didn't do anything yesterday. I actually got invited to go out with a friend I haven't seen in a few years so I decided to see her since I know I can do Jillian work outs anytime haha But I woke up a little congested today so I'm like hmm do I want to exercise?? I may get out and walk the mall at the very least.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:32 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

netflix has all the Biggest Winner workouts to view (complete workout, not short preview) so if anyone wants to see them before buying. They all look pretty good, and you can combine 2 for a longer workout.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:23 PM   #65  

Hi guys I'm new to the site but I just wanted to say I love 30 day shred!! I'm still on level one though. Should I try the boost metabolism video? I just feel like I'm going to pass out halfway through....everyone keeps saying how hard it is. I'm scared lol What do you guys think I should do?
kswood87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 260/200/170

Hi Ladies!
On Saturday I received my DVD's!!!!!! Due to my lack of coordination, I like to watch them before I do them. I watched in total the NMTZ and OHHHH MY! That's gonna kill, but it's just what I need! I've seen some the Banish the Fat and I have two concerns. One is all the jumping is NOT gonna be good for my right knee. Second is I live on the second floor of an apartment bldg and all the jumping may upset my downstairs neighbors.

Any suggestions? The knee will do better as I get stronger, but my neighbors....

Tomorrow-NMTZ in it's entirity!
Violin Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:39 PM   #67  

Ok I went ahead and tried the banish fat dvd and I only made it half way through I'm going to cut myself some slack though seeing as this is only my 2nd week of working out in over a year. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it by the end of the week I would love to add it to my 30 day shred workouts.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:44 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 230/181/160

Height: 6'0

I tried to do No more trouble zones last night at 8pm, after i had only got 5 hours of sleep the night before. Needless to say, i had to quit after 10 minutes. I was too tired, my form was way off, and since i only have 5lb weights i was afraid i was going to hurt myself
I'm going to do it today though. I watched the rest of it while i hopped on the elliptical (pretty mindless) and it looks like a great workout.
wantingtolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:30 PM   #69  
To fly like Nadia again

Jenn, I wouldn't worry too much about making noise with the jumping as long as you're light on your feet. You can control your landings and such.

Kindra, I wouldn't worry too much about not being able to do it all the way through. It's a really hard work out and if you've not worked out in a while it's really rough so you have to be patient with yourself. You just gotta try to do a little more each time. And you can do the modified version of moves and or like just not go as deep with things like lunges or squats and things like that. Don't lose heart you'll get there!
Old 03-16-2009, 08:47 PM   #70  

Gymlee, Thanks for your response. I think I'm going to try just that. Tomorrow morning I'll try again and if I can make it one circuit farther than today I'm going to go ahead and consider that a success
Old 03-16-2009, 11:19 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

I ordered the biggest winner workouts from Ebay also. It says it comes with a 6 week plan, so maybe I'll do them for awhile or alternate weeks with her other workouts. So I have a plan now and I will stick to it!
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:54 PM   #72  

Really? I'm curious as to what the 6 week plan is like. Does anyone else have this?

Last edited by kswood87; 03-16-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:15 AM   #73  
Doing Prevention Videos!

S/C/G: 188/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kswood87 View Post
Really? I'm curious as to what the 6 week plan is like. Does anyone else have this?
I will let you know when I get mine.

So I am doing Levels 1 & 2 of the 30 Day Shred... Man that is HARD!
mom2cass&em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #74  

Thank You and have fun doing Level 1 & 2. I can't wait till I'm able to do that.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:10 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 260/200/170

Okay I'm a liar! LOL! I only got thru half of the NMTZ workout. I'd rather go at it slow and steady and be able to keep it part of my lifestyle when I am working again. So I did do the warm up thru half way thru the core circuit. Not too bad I think for my first go at it. I did however pair the half workout with a nice 2.2 mile walk outside.
Violin Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote