Old 01-08-2009, 10:59 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Ab DVD that doesn't involve getting on the floor

Hi Guys
I was wondering if anyone knew of a ab dvd where you don't get on the floor. I have a very difficult time getting up. But I want to blast some Belly fat.
Thanks
Kier
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:17 AM   #2  
Workin' It

I don't remember the name of the video, but there was a workout on my OnDemand that was all standing or sitting ab exercises. Go to www.exercisetv.tv and search there to see if you can find it - I think the instructor was Cindy Whitmarsh? I'll also look when I get home and see if it is still OnDemand and will edit with the name. I think it was 8-10 minutes long.
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 12:10 PM   #3  
Booty-Tron

S/C/G: 165/131/130

Height: 5'4"

i think there's a video called Crunchless Abs... it might involve some floor stuff, but the commercial looked like it was mostly standing.
painted lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:20 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 228/228/180

Height: 5'11"

Kathy Smith's Tummy Trimmers has a 10 minute segment called Standing Abs and another segment called Stability Ball Abs. It's been a while, but I think there is just a small section of the Stability Ball segment where you are on the floor, leaning against the ball.
CathyLH is offline   Reply With Quote