Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 09:53 PM   #61  
Making Time for Myself!

S/C/G: 208/208/145

Height: 5'4"

Default Really making it work.

so I am almost done with burn phase. It's really cool cause today I did burn 3 and my friend watched. She loved it and now we r gunna do it together. Obviously, we will be at different stages but I'm happy she's trying. If there is anyone that is thinking about doing this... I think u should. The DVDs r great. Chalene is encouraging. And it's nice to see good role models working out with u. It's not hard with a LOT of cardio but it does kick ur ***. I love it and I believe everything she is saying. I just gotta get my cravings in order. Good luck guys!
Old 02-02-2009, 10:23 PM   #62  

To all the ladies that have tired the Chalean Extreme would you recommend an very obease person to try it.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:01 PM   #63  
Happily Married

S/C/G: 194/177/145

Has anyone using this used turbojam? I'm using turbojam now just wondering how it ccompared
Old 02-05-2009, 08:26 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 231/223/160

Height: 5 ft 1 in

Wow, just did Burn Intervals and I gotta say it was one of the hardest workouts I have done! I love how she has low impact modifications so you can do it even if you aren't in great shape yet. To answer Skinny bride's question, the Chalean Extreme is a weight training program she developed. Turbo Jam, which I love too, is mostly Cardio. I'm only on day 3 of Extreme but wow, I can feel it!
Old 02-08-2009, 09:57 AM   #65  

Default Aerobics?

Hi! My name is Ricki and I just completed the first DVD workout in Chalean Extreme. I used to be a big "The Firm" exerciser but wanted to really focus on my muscle tone (going to be 60 in 3 months and know I've lost a lot). Anyway - my question to those who know. I work full time, and have 30 minutes per day (other than Sundays) to devote to my workout. I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate aerobics into the CE calendar. Seems that we need to do more cardio. What are others that work full time doing?
Old 02-11-2009, 12:55 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 194/187/160

Height: 5'1"

I just finished my first week of CE today and feel fantastic. I've already lost a little bit of inches, which I'm super excited for. I do feel I need to do a little more ab work, so I'm thinking on my 'rest day' I may do the Turbo Jam Ab Jam or maybe even some Hip Hop Abs just to not over-do it, but get in another good ab routine.
I'm using resistance bands and boy oh boy.. they ARE tough.. she is not lying about that one at all!

Best of luck to everyone else who is and is going to start the program! It's FANTASTIC!
Old 02-12-2009, 04:55 PM   #67  
My goal = health

I'm in second week of Push Phase and loving it. Need heavier weights (mine only go up to 20lbs).
Here are my stats after Burn; (30 days)
Weigh: -6lbs
Waist: -4
Hips: -4
Abductors: -1
Chest: -3
RIght Arm: -1
Left Arm: -1
Right Thigh: - 1/2
Left Thigh: same
Body Fat -6%
Total Inches: 14.5"
Old 02-13-2009, 08:00 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 231/223/160

Height: 5 ft 1 in

Wow, I am really loving the workouts. I just did burn 3 (which I skipped last week because I was so sore) and it was hard. I told my husband that it's like having a personal trainer in your house. For what I paid for the program would only get like 2 sessions at a gym. I got one more workout this week and then I can rest!

Is anyone doing her eating plan or are you doing your own thing?
Old 02-13-2009, 09:16 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 194/187/160

Height: 5'1"

I'm mostly following Atkins.. generally 20-25 carbs a day for me. I didn't like alot of meals she lists and I have alot of allergies, so I always have to follow something different.

And Wow! Great job RRB2! I can't wait to get to the Push phase, though I just started my 2nd week of Burn..
Old 02-15-2009, 08:47 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 130/115/115

Height: 5'3"

Hey! I am starting CE tomorrow and am super excited! I watched the video to see what it's going to be like and it looks like hard work but a lot of fun- especially for someone like me who likes to lift weights. I took down my measurements and am really hoping this program works for me! I need you girls to keep me accountable!!! Y'all keep posting your results! It gives all of us encouragement.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:07 PM   #71  
My goal = health

I'm staying with low carb, lean protein, lot's of veggies (SB style). I count calories and used few of the recipes in the books. I don't get bored with food, though and I can eat the same thing every day (e.g egg whites, cottage cheese (no salt added), chicken breast, lettuce, cucmbers, tomatoes, apples, protein shakes every day)
2 more lbs lost last week! Yay! The Push phase is pretty extreme as far as weights go, but the Intervals are getting easier.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:14 PM   #72  
I love lamp

Any updates from those of you who have started ChaLEAN .. I'm interested in buying the program. Thanks!
Old 02-21-2009, 04:40 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 130/115/115

Height: 5'3"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandelion Trickle View Post
Any updates from those of you who have started ChaLEAN .. I'm interested in buying the program. Thanks!

Hey! I just finished my first week in the Burn Phase and this is no joke. I am sore and it feels great! I really feel like I'm getting a great workout and the best part about it is you do a different workout every day for the week so you don't get bored! I absolutely love it- I was a little skeptical about it but decided to order it and try it out- I mean it's guaranteed so I have nothing to lose...except fat. I've already lost inches and it's only been a week! I would recommend this to EVERYONE!! Hope this helps!
Old 02-21-2009, 08:05 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 275/205/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Thanks for this thread. I have a few questions before I buy. Can I do this in a small space? Can I do this in conjunction with walking? I have bad knees and hate lunges! How many lunges?
Old 02-21-2009, 08:38 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

I also have a question, can I use this in conjunction with my other workouts or is it something you have to do all together? And when you finish all the phases do you start at the beginning again?
Closed Thread