3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Fitness Videos (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos-178/)
-   -   Walk Away the Pounds - November Daily Check In (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/fitness-videos/155536-walk-away-pounds-november-daily-check.html)

cathyxxx 11-03-2008 08:57 AM

Walk Away the Pounds - November Daily Check In

Hey gang :wave:

Can you believe that October is over and November is here! I can't :dizzy:

I'm loving this time change! I got 9 hours of sleep last night :carrot:

Got up early and did 3 miles. I used the 3 mile Weight Loss Walk with 3 lb hand weights. Actually it was harder than using the 2 lb hand weights but I accidentally picked up the 3 lb ones and didn't want to stop my walking to go get the 2 lb ones. But I survived :D

What's everybody up to today?

Leslie has some cool new changes on her website that I'm enjoying.

hope everybody has a great :running: day!
hugs,
Cathy

cathyxxx 11-03-2008 09:01 AM

just moving this back up to the top

jmb1981 11-03-2008 09:41 AM

hey everybody! i started doing the watp videos last month but didn't realize there was thread for it. i got up early today and did the walk/jog video. it's 30 minutes and i LOVE it! i feel like i get a lot out of it! my goal is to do the video at least 5 times every week this month. i might switch it up and do the other routine. it's a 4 mile intensity walk.

ZetaMD2Be 11-03-2008 09:43 AM

Hey Ladies,

Welcome to the thread, jmb!

I did a quick 2 miles this morning. I might come home and do another 2 miles to round out the day, but it depends on what time I get in tonight.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Thunder Thighs 11-03-2008 05:29 PM

I did the 2 mile express walk this morning. I want to do it again after the kids go to bed but not sure if I'll have the energy.

ZetaMD2Be 11-04-2008 08:51 AM

4 miles done this morning ladies!!!!!!! I'm hoofing it this month, trying to gear up for Thanksgiving -- and the Election Party we're having tonight!

CherryBlossom 11-04-2008 10:37 AM

I exercised for the first time in months! I put in the Fast 1 & 2 Mile Walk Slim. I did the warm up and was only able to do about 10 minutes of the regular walking, BUT I actually did do the boosted walking this time. I jogged for like a minute! I'm kinda discouraged I'm so far out of shape but maybe that 10 realllly fast minutes made a little difference. Here's hoping anway. :)

Michele L 11-04-2008 10:53 AM

Way to go, Cherry! Every little bit we do DOES help! Keep it up and before you know it you'll be doing 1 mile and then MORE!!

I had a terrible October, but I have resolved to change my ways for November! I got up yesterday morning and did the Classic Walk from the 5 Day Slim Down and then this morning I did the Sculpt Your Arms mile from the same DVD!! That's 2 days in a row, which is amazing after how bad I had been these last few months! Look out "Onederland", here I come! :D

cathyxxx 11-04-2008 11:05 AM

good morning gang :wave:

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the Walk Away Your Hips & Thighs dvd.

Michele - it's great to see ya girlie!!! did you try to watch the live webcast last nite on leslie's website? i tried but there must have been a problem bec it never came on. oh i'm reading there now and it says there was a hardware failure but that they recorded it and that we'll be able to see it soon.

Cherry - CONGRATS on exercising! don't be discouraged. keep it up and you will see improvements each time you walk!

Zeta - you are on a roll girl! you are doing GREAT!!!!

Thunder - you are doing great!

Welcome jmb - I love the Walk and Jog dvd too. I haven't pulled that one out in awhile tho.

Hope everybody has a great :running: day!
hugs,
Cathy

cathyxxx 11-05-2008 09:10 AM

hey gang :wave:

I did 3 miles this morning. I used the 5 mile walk.

what's everybody doing today?

later gaters :wave:

Jayme31 11-05-2008 11:52 AM

I am new to this thread...

I did the 2mile video yestrday and the 1mile this morning,,, my goal is to do them 3x per week, minimum; so far i may exceed my goal this week,, yah!!

I love the videos and find them a great workout and something that everyone can do!! I have them all the way up to the 4mile,,, but i am 27wks pregnant and starting slow, and hoping to work my way up as i can!
Nice to meet all of you:)

ZetaMD2Be 11-06-2008 01:21 AM

Hey Everyone,

I didn't get a chance to walk today (and considering what I ate on Election night -- geez, I really need to walk like a bajillion miles. LOL) -- midterm on Friday. I'm going to work on it tomorrow morning. :) I hope everyone had a great day.

Jayme31 11-06-2008 10:46 AM

did the one mile walk video this morning!! the one mile seems to be getting a bit easy, but i am trying to start s-l-o-w-l-y as its the only way i stick with anything!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day:)

cathyxxx 11-06-2008 10:57 AM

Welcome Jayme! it's great to have you here! and it's great to have you walking with us!

I did 2 miles this morning!

hope everybody has a great :running: day!
hugs
cathy

Jayme31 11-07-2008 09:45 AM

I`ve done the the videos every day this week!! Small victory but it sure does feel great:)