Old 10-22-2008, 06:59 PM   #166  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Completed level 2 day 7 and 8 today. I'm moving on to level 3 tomorrow after work. I'm actually watchin it right now. It looks a little difficult but I'm excited to do it.
jmfan317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:22 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 195 / 147 / 145

Height: 5'9"

This hasn't been a good week for me! I completely missed Monday, but did Tuesday fine. Then, yesterday, I had a huge headache in the morning. I drank a bunch of water and rested a half hour. Then, it seemed OK. I started the Shred, but only made it 1/3 of the way through before my headache was roaring worse than ever! So, I stopped and never was able to get back to it. Today, I did it completely again, but, wow, you can tell I've been having a rocky couple of weeks. I've already lost some of what I gained. I'm dedicated to doing it tomorrow!

My weight is still frozen in time, too. At least I'm not gaining, eh?
LessEveryDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:55 PM   #168  
Ashley

Level 3 day 1 complete. That was sort of difficult but it felt awesome to know I made it that far. I know my thighs are gonna be killin me tomorrow. I did some advanced and some modified movements. Sweat was literally running down my face dripping to the floor. I'm using 5 lb weights
Old 10-23-2008, 09:43 PM   #169  

S/C/G: 180/180/130

Height: 5'4"

Level 1 Day 3. My muscles were screaming, I swear. But I kept going and feel amazing for pushing myself to finish.
besita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:01 AM   #170  

S/C/G: 147/138/129

30 Days Completed!!! Hurray! It feels good to have finished the 30 days, and I really can tell a difference. I haven't lost much weight, but my body has changed, and that's really what matters more to me. Although, it would have been nice to have the scale move as well.

I'm taking the weekend off, then starting C25K on M-W-F and the shred T&Th. That's the plan anyway. I need to get some shoes with some support this weekend. Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll check in next week.

Less- sorry about your headaches. It must be the weather, I've had a headache daily for the last three days, but I've been taking enough ibuprofen and sinus meds to keep it under control. I hope yours gets better soon!

mjluva- great job making it to level 3! Level 3 really makes me sweat as well. I guess that's how we know that it's working!!!

besita- Welcome! I know that first week is tough. I remember hardly being able to get up off the couch for a couple of days, my thighs hurt so terribly bad. But the next week it was much better, and while there was some muscle soreness as I progressed, nothing like that first week. Keep it up, it gets easier like Jillian says...really it does!

Level 1: 10 Days
Level 2: 7 Days
Level 3: 13 Days
tferg2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:47 PM   #171  
On A Mission

S/C/G: 250/ticker/140

Height: 5ft 3in

hey all I was looking for a new thread for Oct/Nov starters since I'm giving it another go starting tonight but it looks like everyone is still here so here I am.

I'm also going back to following the Clean Eating program eating and weight training wise. The weight training primarily will have to wait til Monday as the kids are home from school today and I can't go into my weight room with them here. They just won't leave me alone or stop fighting long enough for me to focus. I'm locking them out of my room when I do the shred but when I go into the gym I'm in there for a good hour, far too long to leave them to their own devices and be that far out of earshot...
mkat321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:53 PM   #172  
Ashley

Day 2 complete level 3. 8 more days and I'll be done. I love level 3 I like it better then the other 2 levels.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:03 PM   #173  

I started C25K yesterday, and planned on doing the Shred today, but didn't get around to it. I did walk 20 minutes on the treadmill then did a 7 minute Abs video. I weighed yesterday and I'm finally seeing some progress...down to 141.1! Hurray! I'll be doing C25K Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and still staying with the Shred on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Hope all is well with you all! Hang in there and keep shredding, it works!
Old 10-29-2008, 01:00 PM   #174  

S/C/G: 195 / 147 / 145

Height: 5'9"

Tferg, I'm so happy that you've reached 30! Yeah!

Hey to everyone else.

I didn't have a great week last week, but started this week pretty good. I did Monday and Tuesday first thing in the morning, but, this morning, the kids woke up sick and needed Mommy's attention. Maybe I'll get to do it later today, but I won't count on it. I can tell I had a bad week last week. It's amazing how fast it can go!
LessEveryDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:06 AM   #175  

Hi all,

Just finished level 3 with 5lb weights for the first time. What a difference those two little pounds make! It really kicked it up a notch! I'll keep at it with the 5lb weights and then try to up it again.

Less- I'm sorry you've had a rough week. I hope your little ones are feeling better soon. Are you sticking with level 3 now that you've finished the 30 days, or are you alternating levels? I'm thinking about going back to level one with the heavier weights. Did you say that you were using 8lb weights?