Jari Love Videos

• Hello!
    I am brand new here & looking to (re) lose some lbs I gained.
    I was wondering if anyone had tried the Jari Love videos, specifically the Get Ripped 1000.

I read a good review about it on fitness magazine's website but, I am looking for some "real" opinions.

Thanks!
  • I haven't tried the Get Ripped 1000, but I have the original Get Ripped and Slim and Lean. I really like them. I am an intermediate and they are a good workout for me. I was a beginner when I started the original Get Ripped and was able to do it fairly easily.

I've read many reviews as well. I have seen many people state that Jari's personality is a little dry, but I really like her. I'm not one for the over bubbly, enthustiastic types (i.e. Denise Austin). Jari seems to be a good fit for me. I haven't done her workouts in about a month but am anxious to get back into them. Also, I tried out her DVDs on NetFlix before I purchased so that I could get a good feel of them beforehand.
  • Thanks for the advice,

I think I am going to try the Slim and Lean & the 1000. The one video is only 8 dollars on amazon, which isn't too bad. It looks like a good workout, combining cardio & weights. I always have a hard time finding an exercise video that I enjoy/find challenging enough. I am typically a gym-rat but, lately I have been moving and I havent had the time to find a new gym and get back in the groove!

I too enjoy a little bit of a dry personality. Sometimes I wondered how denise could stay so happy during her videos. lol. Let me know if you have any other good video recommendations.

Thanks- ashley
  • I love her workouts! I have all of them except for the original Ripped video and use them all the time. The results I'm getting are amazing. I can really feel how much stronger I've gotten.

Ripped 1000 is a really good workout. It is the 1 video she has so far with cardio built into it. The only complaint I have for that video is that there is no time to prep for each different move. I've found I need to hit pause between moves to grab the right weights, or move my step where I need it. Her other videos do much better on that end. However, it's such a good workout, I deal with it fine.