Old 04-09-2008, 08:39 AM   #61  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Did the 2 mile for abs again this morning. I can't wait for my 4 new ones to get here!! Anyway, I decided to use the weights again, and my arms are finally not killing right away afterwards.

MJ~~ good job, 2 miles is great!

Frou~ you are trying to help shy give me a heart attack with all this time you guys put in... great job! I will be there with you someday!

Shy~ you so amaze me! I need to find your drive!! I get up early to exercise, as I want to add more I will most likely have to get up earlier and earlier. We homeschool, so the kids are always here...add to that the fact that our home is very small and it equals no floors to be found in the house once the kids are up for the day. I have thought about adding workouts before bed, but usually by that time of the day I'm pooped and can't wait to crawl into bed and snuggle up to hubby.
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:14 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

good morning gang

I got up at 5:00 and did the 2 mile Heart Healthy Walk dvd.

Hope everybody has a blessed day!
hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:20 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 177.4/CW/135.0

Height: 5'5"

Good morning walkers!

Please accept my apologies for not posting any responses to your dailies. I love reading everyone. Your dedication to a healthy lifestyle is so inspirational to me. I just like to post my walks, it keeps me accountable. I hope that's ok.

Tuesday:
Morning - 35-minute brisk walk to bus station
Evening - 60-minute walk with my walking buddy to Walmart plus 30 minutes of walking up and down the aisles (even found great track pants to walk in for $7 - can't beat that!)
We're aiming for 3 nights per week together. The rest of the time time I have plenty of Leslie tapes to keep me company LOL

Wednesday:
35-minute brisk walk to bus station

Have a great day everyone!
dixiecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:24 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 206/188/150

Height: 5'1

Hi all,
Well I finally have the fast & firm 4 really big miles I havent done any of it I am planning on doing some of it today I cant wait
my walking so far
Sun day off
Mon walked 1 hr at school track
Tue walked 1 hr at school track
okay it looks like rain so ill be walking with Leslie today
hope you all have a great walking day
Dusty
Dusty4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:03 AM   #65  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

I have been so busy at work! How rude of these people who pay me! Expecting me to work! I haven't been able to keep up with everyone.

I did get to slip out of work a little early yesterday. I got in the Power Mile.

This morning I did the Morning Mile with weights. Then I did part of her yoga workout. I keep forgetting about yoga. It really relaxes me. Maybe I should try and do that at night instead of the morning.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:59 AM   #66  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

finding
I do my workout in my den or bedroom. Doesn't really take that much room and I am left alone lol. I know it can be hard. I haven't even started today so I am going to have to push a bit to get it all in. Was up half the darn night just couldn't sleep. Think the last I saw of the clock it was 6 am. I am just now getting up lol. There are all kinds of reasons we don't exercise, kids should be the last excuse lol. Make them join in. They don't have to do it right. They just have to be involved. If they are old enough to jump, walk and kick they can do it lol. It is good for them. Starts them on the journey to exercise and keeps them busy so mom can workout too. As far as drive, my drive is that I don't want to be fat anymore. The meads are gone and I am going to be in shape again. While exercising hasn't really changed the rate I am losing weight the toning that is going on is great. I am hoping when I get to the weight that is right for me my body will look good too.

Cathy
I keep forgetting about that one. Am going to do it today thanks for reminding me.

Dixie
We all have busy lives sometimes and just don't find the time to post. WE are glad we can inspire.

Dusty
I really like that one. For me, it is a bit long and I get a bit bored with any of them that are over 3 miles. I have to make myself keep going lol.

cb
Don't think I have heard of the morning mile. I like to use weights, it really adds a nice kick. I forget about the yoga one too. I should do that at night.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 04:02 PM   #67  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

FAWN...I think Rennie surpasses me by far! She is going to give me a heart attack, lol! Hey, you are doing great and you are right...you will get there...there's definitely no hurry believe me!

RENNIE...you amaze me! You are doing an awesome job with your workouts, wow! I don't think I could ever do that much...it would kill me!

DUSTY...good job on the workouts! Hope you like the 4 miles!

CATHY...don't think I've seen that one, good job with the 2 miles!

DIXIE...good job on the workouts too, and the great deal on the pants, lol!

MARE...must try some of the yoga sometime. Good job on your workout!

I am done for the day. Did the 4 mile this morning and the 3 mile this afternoon for a total of 95 mns. Trying to get my exercise done before 2'ish now so I can have the evenings for reading.

Have a good day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:40 PM   #68  
Rennie

Frou
You make me laugh . Once you get the hang of it and pace your self it really isn't all that hard. I have days I say oh not today and then I think. If I don't today I just might not tomorrow so I make myself. Other days it is quite fun. 7 miles sure seems like a lot to me. You are doing great. I have been trying to change around when I do my workouts. To many nights I am doing them in the late evening. I want to get them done earlier so I can work on my hook rug at night.

Today
Walk Away The Pounds Heart Healthy Walking 2 Miles ( 29 Min )

Walk The Walk With Leslie Sansone 1 Mile Christian Inspired ( 22 Min )

Walk At Home Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Advanced ( 71 Min )

Dumbbells ( 20 Min )

You Can Do Pilate's With Leslie Sansone ( 26 Min )

Walk Away The Pounds With Leslie Sansone For The Abs Ab Buster ( 10 Min )

Last edited by Shy Moment; 04-09-2008 at 10:28 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 08:50 AM   #69  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Well.. I once agian did the 2mi abs, with weights in hand. I wanted to do yoga booty ballet aftewards, but both of the little ones got up and were wanting breakfast.. and because I didn't get it the second they were up they started off with a lovely attitude and dumped a box of cheerios all over the living room... grrrrr. I will try to get to it today later... depending on how they are behaving then.

Hope everyone has a terrific Thursday!
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:28 AM   #70  

Are any of you members of Leslie's on-line group? I'm getting ready to order some of the new DVD's and was wondering if it would be worth the $$$ to join before ordering the workouts? ALso, do any of you have any coupon codes for getting specials?

Kathy
tresor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:49 PM   #71  

hey gang

I got up early again and did 2 miles of the Walk Slim Fast & Firm 4 Really Big Miles.

later gaters
Old 04-10-2008, 12:53 PM   #72  

Tresor/Kathy - I'm a member at Leslie's website. I find the shipping costs to usually be pretty high there but sometimes she runs a good special that either makes it worth it or even deducts the shipping cost altogether.

sorry I don't have any coupon codes.
Old 04-10-2008, 03:06 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 177.4/CW/135.0

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon everyone.

Wednesday:
35-minute brisk walk to bus station
55-minute brisk walk back from bus station - took the loooong way home lol

Keep up the good work everyone!
dixiecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:49 PM   #74  
Rennie

Today
Walk Away The Pounds With Leslie Sansone 2 Mile High Calorie Burn ( 32 Min )

Walkarobics With Leslie Sansone 2 Mile Walk ( Miracle Mile Walk ) ( 33 Min )

Walk Away the Pounds Express With Leslie Sansone 2 Mile Brisk Walk (32 Min)

Walkarobics With Leslie Sansone 40 Plus Workout 2 Miles ( 29 Min )

Walk At Home Walk Slim With Leslie Sansone Fast Start 1 & 2 ( 35 Min )

Last edited by Shy Moment; 04-10-2008 at 10:50 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 04:30 PM   #75  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

HIya ladies!

Sorry this is a quickie...a very busy day today and I am pooped! In between running around I did get in a 1 mile WATP, Denise Austin and the 4 mile WATP for a total of 95 minutes. I still have 20 minutes of weights/bike/jump rope to get done before the evening is over. I feel like I am behind, ugh! 20 minutes is nothing though and will do it after the weather report on the news.

Looks like everyone is doing great! Keep on truckin' ladies, or keep on WATP!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote