Old 01-08-2008, 11:57 PM   #1  
A real southern belle

S/C/G: 172.6/172.6/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Sweatin' with Richard?

I'm looking to get an exercise dvd or two- and I remember from when I was little LOVING to work out to my MawMaw's Richard Simmons "Sweatin to the Oldies" vhs.

My question to you, oh gurus of the exercise video - is Richard a good way to go? Is it a work out that is worth the time, or should I get something else?
Keepee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 04:36 AM   #2  
Working to be an after!

S/C/G: 269/151.6/149

Height: 5'2''

I enjoy them! I started with Richard Simmons tape, and had great results with them. Now that I'm in better shape, they're a little easy. So I've moved on to other stuff, but I still use his tapes when I need a light workout. I love the Broadway, and Latin Blast Offs the best! I also like his Supersweatin' Party one. It depends on how in shape you are.
crazynette826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 06:33 AM   #3  
Incredible Shrinking Sue

S/C/G: 284/146/150

Height: 5'6"

I still like them a lot but I've always been a Richard Simmons fan. I think they are a pretty good cardio session.
suesully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:57 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 280/265/150

Height: 5'8"

I've tried his "sweatin' to the oldies." The music was really fun and it seems like a good way to begin getting interested in exercise, but i didn't really work up that much of a sweat. To really get a workout, i personally need something more rigorous.
rosebud50 is offline   Reply With Quote