Old 01-13-2008, 04:46 PM   #136  

Welcome Lynsey!! We'd love to have you join us!!
ksk571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:15 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 211/182/150 (For now)

Height: 5'4"

I just bought the 3 Mile Walk Away Your Waistline online so I can't wait to try it. I have WATP 3 Mile Abs but I've been using something in place of the AB belt and this DVD w/ the belt costs as much as the belt alone so I got it. Hope it comes quick!
LynseyLikes2Lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 07:02 PM   #138  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Lynsey--I started recently with the 3 Mile Walk Away Your Waistline and I LOVED it so much I bought a couple other dvd's....now I am totally hooked!

For my workout today, I did the 3 mile advanced watp dvd w/ 3lb hand weights. I felt great, but tired afterwards--if that makes any sense at all!

Have a great evening everyone!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 07:13 PM   #139  

S/C/G: 227/ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

I did the 2 mile watp today...was going to do the 3 mile again but decided to take an "easy" day.
Grumbleworts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 07:36 PM   #140  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

Everyone is doing GREAT!!

After a couple of days off (visiting my sister in another state), I did Walk Slim 3 Fast Miles this evening. Then, I saw I was under my 10000 steps for the day, so I hopped on the treadmill for 10 minutes (.54 mile). It felt great to know I'm doing something for ME!

Hope everyone has a great night!

Michele

Last edited by Michele L; 01-13-2008 at 08:20 PM.
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:24 AM   #141  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Michele
Never hurts to set goals for our selfs. We don't want them to be to easy but we also don't want them to be out of reach. I think you have set a great goal for yourself.

Grumble
A one mile and a two mile a day are my day. They aren't easy and they aren't hard. A 3 mile would be a very hard day lol.

mj
Sounds like after my resistance training. I am a bit tired but I feel great.

Lynsey
I love the belt. I think the workout is very nice.

sxul
You take it easy. You are going to enjoy the new workout.

Has been a bit rough for me lately with this pulled hamstring. I still keep with it and do the exercises. It takes me longer to do the videos but I still get them done. Have to keep the body moving.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 07:36 AM   #142  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

ok i did 2 miles of the 3 last night... i'm on Levoquin for a UTI which makes me sick too... it's LOVELY! not!

tonight i'm going to get an herbal detox wrap at a spa (got a gift card from my mom for christmas)... i'm so excited!

i think i will do a 2 mile walk when i get to my mom's house this afternoon after work (if i can manage it... stupid nausea).... i am bringing a copy of one of the DVD's i have over to my sister (my remote is broken so i can only do the 1 mile and there are 5 workouts on this particular DVD)... so i'm letting her borrow it.... it's crazy because she has always been the one telling me what i needed to do to lose weight... (she's like a size 10... her largest size ever... she used to be a 5) someone noted that she had gained some weight and who did she come to for advice on exercising/eating? ME!!! that's right!! ME!!!!
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 07:51 AM   #143  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

This morning I did an oldie, but a goodie--the original WATP with 3 pound weights! I added 5 minutes on the treadmill because I needed 35 minutes for another challenge, so I've done 2.27 miles today!
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 09:28 AM   #144  

S/C/G: 173/169.8/130

Height: 5"5

Good morning everyone. After dealing with a sick son over the weekend I was able to do the 2 Mile Walk this morning. Luckily my son is feeling better so hopefully I can stay on track this week.

Have a great Monday everyone.
jestock2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 09:59 AM   #145  

S/C/G: 206/188/150

Height: 5'1

Hi
Well its my second week of walking and I just finished the 3 mile with the
stretchie I was only going to walk 5 days last week but I walked every day
so I am going to keep doing that it feels great to be back walking again
I am also going to start wearing a pedometer too and count my steps
Dusty
Dusty4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 11:04 AM   #146  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Well! I got to workout this morning! I had to give my knee a few days off. It was hating me and letting me know it!

I did the 2 Fast Miles. I don't jog on the boosted walk, I just walk fast and push my arms out like she did in the Fat Burning Walk. It keeps the intensity up but I don't have the impact.

I have been doing my counter push aways. Leaning forward like that gives me a good calf stretch.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:58 PM   #147  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Hi guys!

I bought one of her videos last year and did it a couple times and then stopped. On the weekend I found this little kit at Costco for an awesome price so I am back to doing the video! It is the '5 mile advanced' dvd and it came with some hand weights, firming belt and walking belt. So I am going to try and do it most days of the week, might switch it up with some turbo jam or riding my exercise bike, but for the most part this is going to be my main exercise! Hope I can join you ladies!

I have one question though, I use a tracking site to track my calories and exercise (not fitday, using something else) - how do you guys track your exercise from these videos? do you just use walking and then put in how many miles? thanks!

Anyway, I have the 5 mile advanced dvd (it has a 5 mile walk and 3 different 3 mile ones) and I have another one called 'Walk Strong' - what is everyone's favourtie? I might have to pick up another!

Oh and this morning I did one of the 3 mile walks with the walk belt!

Last edited by sotypical; 01-14-2008 at 03:01 PM.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:51 PM   #148  
I wanna be a loser, too

I have that one. It should have a pink stretchie, right? If you have another of hers with the purple stretchie, try them out. I think you'll find the pink one is more difficult.

I used to do it as brisk, very brisk walking and put in my distance. Now I just put it as aerobic, general and the time.

Where you track yours, is it Spark?

When I use the belt or stretchie, I put it as weight training.

I think my fave is the Fat Burning/Fat Burner one. It's older. One is with Leslie by herself and uses weights. The other is a group and it is interval training.

The 5 mile one we have is a compilation of her other workouts and repackaged.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:05 PM   #149  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

There was a purple strechie in the DVD and then a walking belt and hand weights in the box.

Yes I am using Spark.

I think this video and the one I have is good for now, but I wouldn't mind getting another just to mix it up. Maybe one that is just the walking with no weight or anything? Both the videos I have mix the walking with weights/belts or something. Or maybe that is how all her videos are?
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 05:18 PM   #150  
I wanna be a loser, too

No, some use the walk aids. Many do not. If you got a purple stretchie, then you may have a different set than I do. Mine was packaged exclusively for Target.