Walk Away the Pounds--December Daily Check-in

You're on Page 1 of 14
Go to
  • Well, well, well! We're getting ready for the holidays. Lay off the sweets and walk with Leslie instead.

As the holidays approach, remember, it's all about you and your health. We can do this!
  • I've been away from WATP for a couple of months, but I'm TRYING to get back to it! Today I did the 1 mile Super Challenge, which is a GREAT 1 mile workout! What did you do?!
  • I am doing the Walk Kick video that i rented from netflix right now. I like it alot. Basically walking and intervals of kick boxing. It is the perfect workout for me.
  • I've been doing the Advanced 5-mile walk at home dvd. I haven't made it to 5 miles yet, I do the the 3 miles and alternate with the 2 lb hand weights, walk away belt & stretchie. I really enjoy it & actually look forward to exercising!
  • Today I did the 2 Mile High Calorie Burn with Weights...I LOVE this workout!
  • I love Leslie
    I switch between the 1 mile WATP Get up and get started, 1 mile Miracle mile walk and 2 mile WATP High calorie burn. Depending on if I am doing upper body workout for the day or not can depend on which video I use.
  • Good morning! I just finished the 3 mile Walk Away Your Waistline with double bands on the ab belt! It felt GREAT!
  • I had more energy, so I did 3.25 miles on the treadmill! Most of it was while listening to Leslie Sansone's new Christmas Walk, which is supposed to equal 3 miles. I come up short (about 2.4 miles), so I added a few other songs and went for a total of 60 minutes. I love my MP3 player!
  • Not much today. Did the 1 mile WATPs and then did my upper body work out.
  • I borrowed Leslie's Walk Away the Pounds for Abs 3 mile Super Fat Burning. I havent popped it in yet but I was wondering if anyone knows if this one is okay for beginners? I've never tried them. Going to do it tomorrow, would have started today but my husband stayed home from work and I dont like to work out when hes around. I like when hes gone and the house is quiet and all mine.
  • some1

Just depends on what kind of shape you are in. I am doing The WATP 1 mile and The WATP 2 mile and Leslie's Miracle mile walk 1 mile. I can do 1 1/2 miles of the 3 mile one and then I am breathing to hard lol. Figure it might take me another couple of weeks before I can do that three mile video.
  • Thanks Shy, I guess I will just do as much as I can until I am fit enough to do it all.
  • some1
    It all takes time. Sometimes I am in hurry for things to happen faster too. Then I just take a breath and keep trucking
  • After 3 days away from exercise, I made myself get up this morning and did the Walk Slim 2 Fast Miles.

Michele, my weight belt has 1 band. Where did you get the double?

Some 1, I started out with the 1 & 2 mile videos. I went to the library and checked out all kinds of videos. I kept coming back to Leslie. After checking out many of hers, I went to WalMart and bought them. Check out Gaiam.com clearance area. Sometimes they have Leslie's videos on sale. I just got 6 of them for about $9.
  • cb
    I was beating my knees up. I sat down and made out a daily plan of what I wanted to do. Now at night I make out my food chart ( each of the four basic food groups with little bubbles to fill in to show I have eaten the required amounts, I have done this for a few months ) and what exercises I am going to do that next day. Helps keep me on track. The day isn't done until everything on the list has a check mark beside it. Ok, I am very organized lol. It is my one huge fault if it can be considered a fault.