Old 10-31-2007, 01:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/220/120

Height: 5'4"

Default The FIRM?!

If there is already a thread for this and I missed it could someone point me in the right direction?!! I didn't see one!

Anyway who else here does The FIRM workouts? I really love them. I just started doing them a few weeks ago. I have the total body FIRMing system (with weights) and the body TransFIRMER (the step workouts). Some of the workouts are really challenging and I have to take breaks but they are super fun and motivating and a great workout and I am already seeing results!
MommytoGirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:18 PM   #2  

Height: 5' 8.5"

I really have not seen a thread for this, just a few remarks or questions here and there.

I have the transfimer set and a couple of older videos and love them. They are ususally part of my routine every week. I have not tried the total body firming system though. Guess I'll have to look into it. I'm about ready for some new workouts. Are they pretty tough too?
djstorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 11:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/220/120

Height: 5'4"

^I really like the combo of the two. I use the step for cardio and then use the weights and the videos that come with it for fat burning and strength training. I was sore for a week the first time I did one of the workouts with the weights. You do tons of lunges and squats and it really kicked my butt! They are great workouts though. I want to get more!!!
MommytoGirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:50 AM   #4  

I Firm too!!! I just started about 3 weeks ago and I love it! I have the Transfirmer Series (actually two of them-the series with the original Transfirmer step and the series with the new Transfirmer). I also have the Jiggle Free abs, buns and arms. If you don't have them, check them out. They are a tough workout. I also saw the informercial for the new Firm dvd's just this morning, and now I want that too!

I'm really enjoying them, and I am already noticing a difference in my legs and backside!
Darby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:32 PM   #5  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

My roommate has The Firm Fat burning DVD, I have very strong muscular legs that I get complimented on all the time, but my legs are SO SORE its insane. Ive been using 3lb weights and I really need heavier ones.. because it hasnt done anything for my upper body.
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 07:21 PM   #6  

Height: 5'6

I love THe Firm!!! Did the total body firming system after having my daughter for awhile, got bored, gained weight this last year and I just picked up the Transfirmer series at Target and have been doing that for two months. I can't believe how much my backside has firmed up. And my legs are looking great, my only problem is that my belly & hips aren't changing...it's getting frustrating! I am now doing the firm cardio sculpt video (about an hour) three days and 2 1/2 miles on the treadmill three days to see if it helps get things moving. Any ideas/suggestions? I haven't tried the Jiggle free abs workout, is it really good??

Pam
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:45 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 253/246/125

Height: 5'2

Talking New Cardioweights Firm DVDs

I got the new Firm dvds with weights the beginning of October and I am amazed at the results! I have already lost 28 inches and am only doing them 5 days each week (I skipped a couple last week because of travelling and Thanksgiving) which is what the schedule that comes with them says to do. My mom and some friends want to do them with me now. I can definitely recommend them.

Last edited by emeraldeo; 11-28-2007 at 11:46 PM. Reason: get rid of signature that needs updating
emeraldeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 01:16 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 164/125/115

Height: 5'6

I have really been slacking in the exercise department for the last few months, but I own the transfirmer series and I believe all of the "jiggle free" series. I am GOING to start doing them again, as I can remember how effective they are especially in defining that area where your butt meets your leg.
kobe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 02:42 PM   #9  

I've been doing the Firm for about 2 months and am definitely seeing a difference! My backside looks "lifted" and my arms have a lot more definition.

The Firm website had a huge sale on all their "classic" vhs tapes, so I bought about 20 of them. I did an upperbody workout that kicked my newly lifted butt! At first I was laughing because it was so cheesy and 80's, but the workout...my goodness! My arms were sore for 2 days!

I need to go down and workout right now, but I'm a little scared!
Darby1 is offline   Reply With Quote