Slim in 6-tell me your experiences

• I've watched many slim in 6 commercials, and i'm curious if you have had any good things from it, or not good things.
  • I watched the commercial too, it looked kinda cool. You can go to amazon.com and read reviews on it.
  • I think anybody that says, "You can be slim in 6 weeks!!!" should be taken out and shot. I mean, really, unless you have less than 20 pounds to lose, this statement is just a pipe dream.

Having said that, I haven't been sucked into the Slim In 6 program, but I did pay about $150 for the Six Week Body Makeover. Huge waste. It was incredibly restrictive and his philosophy on exercise does not match my own. He's trying to keep you out of ketosis, which is your body burning your own muscle to survive . . . I think you lose it by eating sensibly, working out HARD, and finding a lifestyle you can really live with long term. Not for just 6 weeks.
  • I used the slim in 6 video for a few weeks (got bored and stopped before I did the third one). It's a comprehensive workout, and I liked it because I'm nursing and it's low-impact (no bouncing on my large nursing glands...), but you will definitely be sore the next day.

If you're new to working out, go easy and do the first one for 2-3 weeks and then alternate the 1st and 2nd for a while. The first workout is about 30 mins, the second on is 48 mins and the third one is 60 mins.

There is a lot of footage at the end of each workout promoting Beachbody's supplements (which are supposed to help you get slimmer in the 6 weeks).

If you order Slim in 6, order it off Amazon, otherwise Beachbody will start sending you videos every other month and charging you for them.

Hope this helped. I got a little bored doing the same routine every day with slim in 6 but I do it every once in a while if I'm not able to make it to the gym, and I HURT the next day-- very good workout to have around.

Also-- you need free weights or resistance bands for the strengthening part of the program.

Hope this helped!