Old 07-31-2007, 09:47 AM   #61  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

just finished Turbo Sculpt....first of 3 for the week.
I think I am going to look for some heavier weights this week. I have been using 2.5lb weights, and I want to increase that to 3 or 4lbs. I am also going to see if I can find the Turbo Jam Ab workouts somewhere...other than online, if I can!
Have a great week everyone!!
Dea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 09:27 PM   #62  
Want to be thin!

S/C/G: 156/146/140

Height: 5'6"

I just found my perfect combo today!! I've probably worked out with them together in the past but forgot. Anyway, this is a great workout! Cardio Party Remix (30 min) and Booty Sculpt and Abs (30 min). I pushed myself a lot today and made it really count.

Tinky, I never do a workout without the gloves anymore. I can't imagine doing it w/o them! Doesn't it make a difference? You're burning more calories and toning at the same time, more than you would without the gloves and they don't weigh you down at all! Another challenge is wearing ankle weights with the sculpting workouts. They rock and make a huge difference.
feelingroovy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 05:09 PM   #63  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

I bought a set of 3lb weights today. I had been using 2.5...so time for a challange. My son wanted me to buy the 5lb wieights, but they are too heavy for me at the moment
Old 08-03-2007, 07:59 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 220/220/160

Hey everyone! I have been so busy this week with Bible School- but I have beeb sticking with the turbo jam. I've lost about 3 inches total all over but only 1 pound. I know muscle weighs more than fat, but I wouldn't think I would've developed so much muscle in just 1 week? But, I refuse to weigh myself more than once a week, so we will see next Tuesday. I've been doing the videos every 2-3 days and then having a rest day. I'm somewhat sore the next day and during the video- my heartrate is at target- so I know I'm doing some good. I do feel better about myself which is a big plus. Today I was somewhat lazy and just did AJ- I will try to do it or maybe 20min tonight. Have a good day!
EEversmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 02:24 PM   #65  
Want to be thin!

EEversmann, glad you're consistent with your workouts and are feeling better about yourself! Keep it up! Doing Ab Jam is better than doing nothing! I hope you can squeeze in the 20 min. tonight. I just love that one and it goes by so fast!!

Dea, how are your new weights working out? I hope you like them. Soon enough, you'll be using 5s and 8s! You will be so proud of yourself every time you step up. I bet you feel good with heavier weights, it'll make a difference.

I finally made it to the 140s this morning! I'm so excited! I've been working out almost every day and am finally feeling the difference in my clothes. Still snug, but not as snug. lol
Old 08-03-2007, 03:21 PM   #66  
Back to make it to goal!

Location: Seattle, but an Original CA girl! I miss the sunny days!

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/140-135?

Height: 5'3

Groovy- Woohooo!!! Congrats!! Keep up the great work girl! I'm down too, but gonna give it another day. Those gloves sure make a difference, I was feeling sore all over!! I love them though.

Dea- Great job at moving up on the weights!! It's such a great work out isn't it?

EE- 3 inches is great....I now with me losing inches, my clothes feel more loose

I've been pretty consistent on my workouts with Turbo Jam this week, though next week I will start the sculpting part again. Have a great day everyone!
Tinky009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 03:07 PM   #67  
Heidi Cook

S/C/G: 207/199/140

Height: 5 ft 3 in

Hello Ladies! I just saw your posts and thought I might join you if that's ok. I LOVE Turbo Jam!!! I have been doing it for a few weeks. I'm hoping that it will help me see results while I do Weight Watchers at the same time.
heidiluvsturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:09 AM   #68  
Want to be thin!

Welcome heidiluvsturbo! How is your exercise routine coming along? I'm sure that if you stick with it, you'll get the results you want. I've heard so many good things about WW! With that and TJ, you can't go wrong! Wishing you all the best!

I didn't workout this weekend. I got so caught up with other things. I worked extra hard today and felt really great after my workout. How can you not feel great when sweat is pouring down your face and chest! Awesome! Makes it all worthwhile to me.

Aunt Flo is here a week early. It makes it much easier avoiding the scale. I know it's all water weight and bloating so why bother?

Hope everyone's doing well. Keep pushing play!
Old 08-07-2007, 08:28 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 220/220/160

Good morning everyone! I just finished my 20 min and AJ. However, I must add that I only got through the entire standing routine and only 1/4 of the floor routine b/c I am burnt like a lobster on my back and shoulders and sticking to the mat just made it worse

Back to cardio party tomorrow. I've been looking into the gloves since you guys like them so much- I think they will add to the work out.

Heidiluvsturbo- my best friend has lost over 50 pounds with WW and she looks great- I'm sure you will do great with it. Keep us posted.

Have a great day!
EEversmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 04:06 PM   #70  
Want to be thin!

Ouch EEversmann!! Sorry about your sunburn. Yeah, floor exercises aren't the best for you right now. lol. I hope you feel better tomorrow.

I hope you get the gloves!! I got mine at Target for something like $14.00. They really do make a difference that you'll notice after time.
Old 08-13-2007, 05:09 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 375/ticker/275

Height: 5'7.5"

Hey everyone. I ordered TurboJam based on the nice reviews it gets here and it arrived today. Tomorrow will be my first day (Learn & Burn). Has anyone tried her TurboSlim (lose 10 pounds and/or 10 inches in 10 days)? Does it work?
MarinePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 02:14 PM   #72  
Want to be thin!

Hi MarinePrincess. Welcome aboad the party train!! You are going to LOVE TJ!! No, I haven't done the 10 in 10. Have you checked out the beachbody message boards? There's probably a thread to give you some advice and tips and hear from people who have tried it. I get a lot out of the message boards there. Everyone's doing the same workouts and are really supportive.

My advice is to do Learn and Burn over and over until you get the moves down. You don't want to be overwhelmed when you do the first workout. Chalene goes pretty fast but once you get it, you "get it". Practice the moves and you'll eventually be doing it w/o even thinking. The music and her positive encouragement helps get you through every workout. It doesn't even feel like you're working out half the time! She is so much fun!!! I'm a Turbo Jam junkie! There's no other workout like it!

Let us know how it goes. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!!

Me? I'm still jamming away! I've been mixing up my workouts with Kathy Smith and a few others. I continue to lose pounds and inches and my self esteem is improving each day. Consistency is key! Don't give up!!

How is everyone doing??
Old 08-14-2007, 09:07 PM   #73  
Back to make it to goal!

Location: Seattle, but an Original CA girl! I miss the sunny days!

S/C/G: 204/see ticker/140-135?

Height: 5'3

Hey Everyone! I battled some tonsillitis so I wasn't able to work out until today! It felt so good to bet back to my routine!!! LOL! I'm glad to see that there are still people working out!!
Tinky009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 12:45 PM   #74  
Christine

S/C/G: 330/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Hi! This will be my 2nd week doing TJ. I've done alot of different exercise DVD's and none have made me sweat as much as I do with TJ!
I started with the L&B, then did the 20 min the next day, then did the 20+the turbo sculpt. (lovin' the TSculpt!!), Saturday I did the 45 min cardio. It was a lot of work, but well worth it!
I've already lost 4 inches! (1 off my waist!!)

Right now I'm following the low-impact moves (anna-rita) due to bad knees, but hopefully I will be jumping along soon and see even more results!

Tonights work will be the 20 min with either TSculpt or AbJam.

Great work all of you!! TTYL
ravenflames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 12:53 PM   #75  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

I have been doing TJ quite alot lately. I walk/jog and do the Turbo Sculpt 4 times a week, and then on the alternate days I do the Burn and 20 min cardio.
I still want to get my hands on the AbJam workout....I know they sell it at a chain of stores called "Showcase". That's on my 'to-do' list.
I love watching Anna-rita....can't believe she weighed 70 lbs more!!