Old 06-12-2007, 11:04 AM   #31  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

I seriously considered sleeping in this morning. That was at about 5AM. Well, I did. I went back to sleep and stayed that way all the way to 6AM! LOL.

I did the Fat Burning workout this morning. I'm not sure how to put that in FitDay. For the most part, I've been counting this as aerobic, general with I do the Fat Burning or Fat Burner workouts. Whenever I do the miles workouts I enter those at miles. Any suggestions?
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:32 PM   #32  
I wanna be a loser, too

Well, I guess all ya'll are busy walking. You might consider taking a break before you wear your feet down to nubs.

My boss had to leave early today. So, I did, too. I came home and did 45 minutes of the fat burner.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:27 AM   #33  
I wanna be a loser, too

Well, up early again this morning. I did 2 miles with the hand weights.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:39 AM   #34  
Lil' Momma

S/C/G: 180/173/115

Height: 4'11"

Hello. I'm new to this thread. I accidently ran across it after I did my first Leslie Sansone walk this morning. I did the Walk Slim two mile quick start workout this morning. OMG I LOVED IT! I have never enjoyed a work out but I loved this one because there was no getting up and getting down out of the floor and the pace just kept me moving and 30 minutes had evaporated in no time, and hopefully took some calories along with it. So, if you don't mind, I'd like to join the thread!
4me4ben4will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 12:41 PM   #35  
I wanna be a loser, too

As you can see, we have quite a few of us on this thread. I know it looks like I'm hoggin' the whole thing, but I'm not. HONEST.

Congrats on making the choice to start moving.

I got myself up this morning and did the fat burner workout.

I think I may have to give it back to the library tomorrow.

Guess what I found out?! I was doing one of the 5 mile workouts the other day. I decided to see what Leslie recommends in the diet program. There was a little blurb at the bottom of the screen. I can join her walk club for free! I think I'll do it since I can afford free.

Is anyone doing the Walk Slim?
Old 06-15-2007, 08:20 AM   #36  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

Talking

I LOVE Walk Slim! I've been away from fitness walking while we moved to our new high school and as I get ready for Spain (I LEAVE TODAY!!!!!), but I will be back at it on June 27!! My favorite is the 3 mile Walk Slim, but they are all GREAT!

Mare, you'll love Leslie's site! I've been a member there for several years and the people are so supportive and energetic! I'm anxious to get my summer fitness program re-started, which will happen as soon as I return from Spain!

"See" you then!

Michele
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:21 PM   #37  
I wanna be a loser, too

Have fun in Spain! I've been to Majorca twice. I love it there. In fact, I even ate the green beans there and LOVED them! The second time we went, we took our girls. I told them that I could probably become a complete vegetarian there. They thought I was sick when they saw me eating tomatoes all day long.

We went out to an Iron Chef type dinner at a restaurant last night. I don't know how many calories and stuff were in that food. There's no way I could put it in my FitDay. Tonight we've agreed that it will be light. In fact, it may be light for the entire weekend.

I got up this morning and did the fat burner workout again.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:39 PM   #38  
Lil' Momma

S/C/G: 180/173/115

Height: 4'11"

Was a bad girl today. Didn't exercise or eat too great. But today is almost over and I get to start again tomorrow. I'm starting tomorrow with the two mile Walk Slim and blueberry pancakes (fresh blueberries, low fat pancakes, and sugar-free syrup). It's all about having a plan!!
4me4ben4will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 09:33 AM   #39  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

I've had a very bad toe and since I haven't been able to wear my work out shoes, because they're closed toe, I haven't been able to exercise or do fast walking. I'm happy I've still lost a couple of pounds, but will be happy when I can get back to my regular routine again.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 01:21 PM   #40  
I wanna be a loser, too

I managed a workout yesterday. It was hot as the dickens in that back room. My face was extremely red and BOY! did I sweat! I took a cool shower afterwards and it took quite a while for the flushed face to go away.

I got up before 6 this morning and got in another 45 minutes. I have to do it in the AM. It's too hot out there in the afternoon.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:18 PM   #41  
I wanna be a loser, too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
I've had a very bad toe and since I haven't been able to wear my work out shoes, because they're closed toe, I haven't been able to exercise or do fast walking. I'm happy I've still lost a couple of pounds, but will be happy when I can get back to my regular routine again.
Is your toe any better? Can wear some open toed shoes like strap on sandals and do some mini workouts? I feel for ya. Hurt feet sucks.

I managed another 45 minutes this morning. I have to return that dvd to the library tomorrow.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:13 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Hey guys!!

I am so glad that I found this thread. I have been doing WATP for about a month or month and a half. I have been doing the High Calorie Burn. I do the Super Fat Burn every once in awhile. I did it yesterday....and will do it again on Saturday...until then I do the High Calorie Burn the other days (I work out 5-6 days a week). Anywho, I don't use weights with the workout.

Do any of you use weights??? Can you really see a difference in the upper body or lower body. I am thinking about starting a toning program. Do you ONLY do WATP???

I have the 3 Mile Advanced Walk and 4 Mile Super Challenge (with stretchie)! I havent even taken them out of the shrink wrap. I dont think I am ready yet.
Is a Power Mile or 1 Mile Walk Jog more challenging than a 2 Mile- High Calorie Burn?

I am soooooo excited about this program! When I do the Super Fat Burn I fell like I am really doing cardio! I love it. I just have to motivate myself to do more!

I want to get the DVD set that she does to Christian music....anyone know which one that is???

Ok no more questions! Sorry for asking soooooo many!

My report: I did High Calorie Burn Sunday and today and Super Fat Burn yesterday!

Last edited by RoyalAthena; 06-19-2007 at 08:17 PM. Reason: spelling error
RoyalAthena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:37 PM   #43  
I wanna be a loser, too

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalAthena View Post
Hey guys!!

I am so glad that I found this thread. I have been doing WATP for about a month or month and a half. I have been doing the High Calorie Burn. I do the Super Fat Burn every once in awhile. I did it yesterday....and will do it again on Saturday...until then I do the High Calorie Burn the other days (I work out 5-6 days a week). Anywho, I don't use weights with the workout.

Do any of you use weights??? Can you really see a difference in the upper body or lower body. I am thinking about starting a toning program. Do you ONLY do WATP???

I use the weights that Leslie provided in her 5 mile advanced/challenge kit. They are 2 lb weights that slip over your hands. I rented several different videos from the library. I like Fat Burning for Dummies, too.

I have the 3 Mile Advanced Walk and 4 Mile Super Challenge (with stretchie)! I havent even taken them out of the shrink wrap. I dont think I am ready yet.
Is a Power Mile or 1 Mile Walk Jog more challenging than a 2 Mile- High Calorie Burn?

I don't know for sure. You might want to check out her site. Some of those questions may be answered there. I found out about the site from someone on here. Then I watched the meal plan part of the dvd from the 5 mile kit and found out I was eligible for a 12 wk membership there. If there is something on your dvd or in the packaging that mentions the club, check it out.

I am soooooo excited about this program! When I do the Super Fat Burn I fell like I am really doing cardio! I love it. I just have to motivate myself to do more!

I want to get the DVD set that she does to Christian music....anyone know which one that is???

I rented it from the library as well. It is slow. She really doesn't get moving very fast in that one. I took it back after a day or so.

Ok no more questions! Sorry for asking soooooo many!

Don't every apologize. Questions are how you get answers and sometimes a question you ask may motivate someone else!

My report: I did High Calorie Burn Sunday and today and Super Fat Burn yesterday!
I have done nothing since last Wednesday. We left eary for camping on Thursday. I figure driving a 3/4 ton stick shift for 4 hrs and unloading and setting up camp was enough for Thursday. Friday and Saturday I managed to walk around the campground and up the trail for at least 2 miles each day. That was a lot of uneven surface walking.

Sunday was packing up and driving back home and then unloading part of the stuff.

I didn't sleep well last night so I skipped my workout this morning. I think I will leave work early and go home to do a couple of miles before dinner.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:37 AM   #44  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

Talking

Hi, walkers! I'm back from Spain and ready to resume my walking program! Most of May and June I did NOT do well (I've only logged 1 fitness mile in June), but this trip forced me to walk a LOT and I lost 1.2 pounds, so I have fresh motivation!

I'll report what I did later today!

Michele
Michele L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 12:28 PM   #45  
I wanna be a loser, too

Welcome back! Where did you go?

I went home yesterday and did the entire 5 mile challenge.

Nothing yet today.