Old 05-03-2007, 10:43 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 220/212/130

Height: 5' 2.5"

Smile

Hey Sask: Welcome, I hope you like HHA. I do but there's no accounting for taste or so my bf keeps telling me! I don't measure till tomorrow but I can tell I've lost more from last week. My bf has noticed the difference too! Just a few mins ago he commented on how less jiggly my butt and belly are! That alone is enough to keep me pushing play!

Day 3: FBC & A.S.
mmnby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 04:15 PM   #17  

The results for this week are in!!!!
Date: May 4
Weight: 166 lbs.
Chest: 37.4
Waist: 34.5
Hips: 40.8
R Arm: 12.6
L Arm: 12.2
R Thigh: 26.1
L Thigh: 25.8
Total loss 4.5"
Pretty good, I only gained back .1" in a week. And considering how bad I was eating this past weekend, that's pretty good! The best part is I'm still determined to push play!
Old 05-05-2007, 10:51 PM   #18  
Yup... at this AGAIN!

Hey girls!

Got my HHA and am on day 2. "Trying" to eat as per the 6 day program, but I've needed to make a few modifications. I love cheese, and I've tried cottage cheese 92 times thinking THIS time I'll like it, but noooo. I hate that stuff. Also not a fan of flaked tuna, so I need to substitute with something else. I don't mind eating in small quantities, but I have to like what I'm eating.

Anywho - was a bit underwhelmed with Fat Burning Cardio yesterday. It was good, but I can see how I might grow out of that rather quickly. Did Total Body Sculpt today and felt like I got a MUCH better workout. I didn't even use weights and I still thought my arms were going to fall off. I have a strong suspicion I'll be very sore tomorrow! And that's a good thing!

Really put my pride on line and pulled out the measuring tape. Yikes. When did my waist balloon to this size? Yikes again. Definately got some work to do. Sooo... will keep at for 6 days and hopefully (cross fingers!) will see some results.

Keep at it girls! I need you to guide and motivate me!
Sask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:17 AM   #19  

Okay so I did do Day 4 of week 2 but then come day 5 a family emergency came along and I missed my Day 5 & 6 only getting back today which was my rest day. So After debating what to do about my missed days, I decided that I will redo week 2 starting tomorrow.

Hey Sask: How is your 6 day program going? I wasn't able to do the 6 day thing cause I only liked (and had available in my area) about 3 things in the whole diet! LOL! Oh well, I hope your substitutions are working for you.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:43 AM   #20  
Yup... at this AGAIN!

Hey girls!

Quick post (My cab to the airport is coming in just a few minutes...). But...
I weighed today, which is a day early, because I didn't feel like dragging my bathroom scale on the plane with me (though I did consider it...!). Anywho - I can't believe it, but after 5 days on the 6 Day Slimdown I lost 9 lbs! Holy crap. I won't do measurements until tomorrow (since the tape is easy to pack), but I'm just blown away. I mean it wasn't exactly easy, but it certainly wasn't that hard. Crazy. BUT... I also know I haven't eaten any carb (at least not bread or pasta), so it's likely not a realistic number. Nonetheless, HOLY CRAP.

Gotta run... keep it at girls!!!
Sask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 07:16 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 140/130/125

Height: 5 foot 6 inches

i am waiting for my HHA to come. I am really excited. Right now I use the Turbo Jam and the YBB. So I can not wait to add in the HHA.
Jeenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 01:40 PM   #22  

I just ordered HHA. reading this thread makes me want it NOW!
Mini-Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 06:10 AM   #23  

Height: 5'5

After reading this I might just have to go for Turbo Jam AND HIP HOP ABS! My only question is where did the ladies go who were doing this?
broken wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 07:06 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 216/184/135

Height: 5' 5"

I just got Hip Hop Abs today. I really like it. I'm not very coordinated, but this was fun and the time went by very fast.
godsgirltmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 12:03 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

Height: 5'4"

I got HHA last Monday and I love it! Especially the flat abs workout. It's the most intense and fun ab workout I've ever done. I look forward to doing it everyday. In fact since I missed Thursdays because I was so busy, I'm going to make it up tomorrow.
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote