1. What's your top weight, current weight and target?
~150, 135.5 (!!), 120. Maybe 110, I keep changing my mind!
2. How tall are you?
3. What's your family situation?
Single, living with my parents (I'm 19). I want to move out once I finish the two year course I'm taking, though!
4. Where do you live?
5. One GOOD book.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
6. One GOOD song.
7. One GOOD TV show.
8. One awesome food you don't want to live without.
9. One weightloss lie you've heard.
Açaí diet - that one always makes me laugh! Since it's from Brazil, we pretty much all know how caloric it is, so the only reason having this as your only meal would work is because it can probably cover the calories you need through the day anyway. Tons of sugar, though!
10. The best tip you've received with regard to long lasting slimness.
That it's about changing habits. It's not a temporary thing, it's not something you do partially or change little things here and there, it's a whole new mentality and changing habits requires effort and time and trial and error regarding what works for you.