1. What's your top weight, current weight and target?
I don't know what my highest weight was because for a long time I refused to measure myself because I knew it was bad. I know that I was at least a stone heavier than I am now at one point
Current 141lbs, hoping to end up below 120, but I'm just going to wait and see. I just want to be able to look at myself in the mirror again.
2. How tall are you? 5'2.5"
3. What's your family situation? Single, live in a lovely student house with my friends
4. Where do you live? London and Birmingham. Being a student I get to come home and mooch off of my parents for several weeks a year
5. One GOOD book. So many. Haruki Murakami is always a good bet, love the weirdness of some of his writing.
6. One GOOD song. Transylvannian Concubines by Rasputina (can't spell), I picked this one because it just happened to play on my ipod right now. The list could go on and on
7. One GOOD TV show. Inbetweeners, got to love a bit of British tv (EDIT: all time favourite Buffy the Vampire Slayer. How could I forget? It's old, but I love it )
8. One awesome food you don't want to live without.
Tuna, it is my one constant food-wise. Other food obsessions come and go but I have always loved tuna. (Though hummus is another favourite)
9. One weightloss lie you've heard.
There are too many to list. Just go on the internet and you'll run into and ad very quickly that is very obviously trying to sell a weight loss lie.
10. The best tip you've received with regard to long lasting slimness.
You can't complain about being fat one minute and then eat cake the next