Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 05-21-2006, 01:14 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 145/143/123

Default I guess I'm a featherweight..

Well, I just joined about an hour ago and I was looking for the message board that I belonged to. I thought 10-20 lbs. was a lot to lose, but I guess it's not at 3FC.

With that being said, here's a short bio on me... I'm 15 and on a diet (but not any specific one). I've been unhappy with my weight since maybe age 12 but didn't do much about it until I was 14. I cut out fattening foods and basically got from 160lbs to about 145lbs (where I am now) and in a size 11. I want to be thin... there's no doubt about that. I'm really tired of hating my body. I can't really find support anywhere else and I can't stay on track with my diet. So I'm hoping here I'll find some inspiration here.

Thanks for reading,

Geordan
clemie15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 08:11 AM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Geordan, welcome! ANY amount is a lot to lose if you're having trouble getting it off. I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, and please don't hesitate to post in other areas of 3FC!

I just noticed this new section of the forum... what a great idea!
I'll just slink out now...

Good luck, everyone!
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 02:02 AM   #3  
Girl Trying

S/C/G: 5'4" CW: Unknwn 140? STGW: 125

hi clemie!! i have struggled with my weight since around 12 too. hating my body.... im sick of feeling so bad about myself. i got thin for my mid-late teens, early 20s, then got chubby again. working REAL hard at it now.

dont give up, and come post here or at a place like here when you feel like youre haaving trouble. it really has helped me get through the days when i want to eat and be lazy! which is every day :OD
PeeB is offline   Reply With Quote