3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > Featherweights

Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

The Book

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2006, 07:56 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ontario's West Coast
Posts: 14,249

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Default The Book

If you are a featherweight because you just lost lots -or- because you've always been a bit soft -or- you've just had a baby -or- you yoyo mercilessly -whatever reason, I recommend the book "Thin For Life" by Anne M Fletcher.
You've heard or read the statistic 95% of losers regain their weight? Well, Ms Fletcher spoke to the other 5%. Successful losers, she calls "the Masters".
They talk about food, exercise ... lifestyle ... the maintainers lifestyle. It's an amazing book.

There's actually chapter summaries in the maintainers forum too.
__________________
... Susan
Eat good food. Move yourself. Lift something.

You'll be surprised how much you don't miss grain.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 05:36 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: San Diego
Posts: 6,182

S/C/G: 200/Ethan born 1-11-13/130

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanB
You've heard or read the statistic 95% of losers regain their weight?
That was me, every weight loss attempt until the most recent one. I am completely terrified, every day, I will gain the weight back. Losing weight is easy, I've done it over and over and over again.
__________________
SIX YEARS at maintenance weight!

My very long weight loss story

"I saw an angel in the marble and I chiseled until I set it free."
Michelangelo
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
An excerpt from the book: ‘The Secret and Your Body.’ Glory87 Weight Loss News and Current Events 12 07-30-2007 10:32 AM
3 Fat Chicks ~ the book glynne 100 lb. Club 29 05-13-2006 10:13 AM
Is the book worth the price? BostonGal27 Sonoma Diet and the Mediterranean Diet 20 03-03-2006 08:55 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:00 PM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2