Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 05-04-2015, 02:08 PM   #1  
Peno

S/C/G: 158/146/115

Height: 5'2 (almost 5'3)

Default Weight gain during period, anyone?

Does it happen to you? How much do you gain? Hoping these extra couple of pounds drop off after my period is over because I have been sticking to my diet and exercising regularly!
peno777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 05:50 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 175/153/145

Height: 69"

Yes, my weight tends to bounce around, particularly a few days before my period. I can go up 2-3 lbs, but I've even gone up 5-6, and it has stayed all week, then I had my period and bam! it drops off. Sometimes I don't even weigh myself during my period because I know it isn't reflective of my true weight.
FruitsNVeggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 05:58 AM   #3  
Wild Angels

Height: 5'2

Oh yes, it definitely happens to me! I don't bother weighing myself before and during my period because the numbers are so high during this timeframe. These weigh gains lasts at least 2 weeks for me.
NemesisClaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 09:48 AM   #4  

S/C/G: crazy/working/calm

Height: 5'8"

My TOM cycle is really random... Sometimes I gain a ton in the days before and then drop as soon as it starts (Classic PMS) ... then other times I'm lean until it starts and then pack on a few pounds in the first few days...

Odd, but things definitely even out about a week or so after the cycle starts.
Alexistrophic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 09:56 AM   #5  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

Just put on 2.2 pounds. It was a surprise period. -- I was craving sweets and food like mad, and did not understand it. A day later TOM showed up, nearly a week early And scale rewarded me with 2.2 pound water gain. Hopefully this flushes out soon; atleast now that TOM started those cravings are gone
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:16 PM   #6  

Height: 5'4

*Generally* speaking, anywhere between 2-4 pounds is considered average, although 0-10 pounds falls within the "normal" range.
JossFit is offline   Reply With Quote