May Chat

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Sum38 - What a relief it must be that you are now able to drink more water! I absolutely hated tap water in the US. Here in Germany, the water is super clean and doesn't have that chlorine taste to it, eww!! I don't have to buy water which is awesome too!

lovedancelive - Like Sum38 said - stay strong and most importantly - say no, even if it's super hard. And I know it is, because I have been in that situation myself. Re-focus on your goals and you will lose those pounds!

-

I weighed-in at 140.8 lbs this morning which was a nice surprise. I wanted to be back in the 140.x lbs range before the end of the month, so I'm hoping that my weight will continue to drop, especially with it being PMS week. TOM should be here in about a week from now, so fingers crossed!
  • Oof. Hi guys. I'm a college student, home on summer break and getting bored. Trying to amp up the exercise again this summer, last summer my fitness challenege was a mini triathlon and I loved it. I just started adult gymnastics yesterday and MAN am I sore. Haven't done gymnastics since I was 6. Need to work on that arm strength...it will come. Been easing myself back into running too, I'm on week 3 of C210K.
    Kinda wanting to lose a few vanity pounds but feeling unmotivated to count calories at the moment. I'll keep an eye on my portions but for now exercise is the priority.
    Didn't get out for a run today, regrettably, it was raining all day. I will go out tomorrow, maybe even 2 sessions. Hoping my upper body is less sore tomorrow so I can do some more cartwheels.
  • Chronostasis, wow I'm very impressed that you're doing gymnastics again so many years later, that's great! I can only imagine how sore you are.