3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Featherweights (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights-197/)
-   -   See ya 130's! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights/295387-see-ya-130s.html)

Sum38 06-17-2014 12:23 PM

Toni I am doing the 5:2 plan. Also focusing on calorie counting on non fast days.

I have hard time with 500 cal fast days; they always end up being atleast 600.

Today is a "normal" day, I am shooting for 1100-1200 cals.

atmos 06-17-2014 01:19 PM

Out of lurk mode briefly to give an update. I've not been eating well and not exercising a ton though keeping up with my dance classes. I was quite pleased that I haven't gained weight through that when I weighed this morning. However, there's room to be much healthier and feel better in general.

I had my first dance competition on Friday. I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but I certainly am not disappointed in myself. Although I didn't perform all my steps well I remembered them all and remained pretty calm throughout. I placed in two of my four solo dances, and our partner dance was second place out of 6 groups. I didn't move up any of my dances from beginner but I had a lot of fun and would like to continue competing.

Sum38 06-17-2014 01:21 PM

Congrats atmos and glad you had fab time!

tonimaroni2 06-17-2014 01:57 PM

Atmos- congratulations! It's great that you were able to maintain your weight. That's the hardest part for a lot of people!

Sum - I personally love love love fasting, fast 5 is what I've been successful with. I love the way that it makes me feel, improves my skin, energy, and sleep. I just have the hardest time getting back into a routine of it. It's torture trying to start over after eating outside of my normal window, I would really struggle with 5:2... keep it up its obviously working for you.

vix 06-18-2014 10:43 AM

Hi everyone!! Still been working it although I haven't been on here for a while!

How are you all?!

Great work atmos, well done on your competition!!

I had a couple better weeks of losses but I still have a little to lose. I have thought about adjusting my goal when I get there, I'm not sure. I was always 135 or so as my lowest weight but now I think maybe I could be less but more important to me now is how toned I am, and how healthy too - shouldn't forget that!!

Sum38 06-18-2014 12:53 PM

TOM started 7-9 days late and brought on the hunger, so I ate way over my allotted calories yesterday. Today is a fast day. I skipped breakfast because I ate so many calories late at night.... I will have a nice big 500 calorie dinner.

Sum38 06-19-2014 09:43 AM

My "goal" to stay below 140 for this week is working out.

tonimaroni2 06-19-2014 10:35 AM

Ugh I'm really struggling! I need to get my weight back in check.... water Water water... I have a dress fitting on the 30th and I need to lose 5 lbs to get back to the weight I was when I bought it! Maybe I'll have a body wrap the day before to at least help with inches.

Sum38 06-19-2014 11:07 AM

Toni; Sorry that you are struggling! -- I struggled there for months. I have been between 135 and 145 since Feb. Each time I get to 135 and quickly bounce back to my 140's and unfortunately it is my own doing. This week a made a vow to stay below 140 and so far so good, even though TOM arrived.

Fasting, or the 5:2 plan has saved me, lately. I fasted yesterday but then broke down and had crap for dinner. Today is a new day and I will do better!

I am meeting some friends for lunch and I already know what I am getting, ahi tuna salad with dressing on the side.

Toni, could you try doing the 5:2 plan?

Miss Fitt 06-19-2014 02:40 PM

Thanks for the welcome, Sum.

Weighed in at 138.2 this a.m. I think it was water weight, but I'll take it. The lowest weight I've been in recent memory was 134 lbs - I want to get there again (and then some!). I don't even know what I was doing differently, except maybe using the treadmill a bit more.

Sum38 06-19-2014 03:28 PM

MissFit I think the treadmill, aka dreadmill, can do wonders for one's weight loss. I walk 4.7 mph for 65 minutes and I always weigh less on the following day.

justai 06-19-2014 03:59 PM

Staying motivated.:crossed:

Sum38 06-20-2014 08:58 AM

Good attitude justai!

After a lunch out with girlfriends and a Mexican dinner out w/margarita, my weight stayed the same. Surreal! I was expecting a huge jump.

Now for next Friday's weigh in I am hoping to stay below 138 and see 136 point something :crossed:

tonimaroni2 06-20-2014 10:59 AM

"Dreadmill" hahahahaha... seriously I love that.

Justai- good for staying motivated. Do you have something specifically motivating you? Mine is a 12 dollar bikini I bought at Walmart lol.

vix 06-20-2014 11:14 AM

Dreadmill is a good name - I hate it, never been on the one at my gym, not once!

$12 bikini - sounds like a bargain! I got a peach bikini this year and the color is great for my skin tone, very flattering with or without a tan!

So, I was hoping to be down to 136 today but I smidged up to 137, it's only a 0.3 gain but now it feels like a 1lb gain since I was so sure I'd be down - boo!