3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Featherweights (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights-197/)
-   -   See ya 130's! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/featherweights/295387-see-ya-130s.html)

vix 06-06-2014 02:44 PM

Down a teeny 0.3 lbs but I'll take it - 2.5lbs to goooo!

Have a great weekend everyone!

tonimaroni2 06-06-2014 05:49 PM

Wow we we are all really close to the same weight, I joined this thread at the perfect time.

Down to 138.2 today... There is a family reunion this weekend though and I know there will be some amazing family recipes there so here's to hoping I can keep the downward momentum through it!

LovesToTravel 06-07-2014 08:24 AM

Good luck with the family reunion and all of the scrumptious food, tonimaroni2!

Today is my wedding anniversary so we're going out to dinner and then seeing Maleficent. I chose a seafood restaurant so I can rock the grilled salmon and veggies and then go nuts and enjoy some popcorn and soda at the movies (which I will pay for dearly digestion-wise from the oils and scale-wise from the sodium, but it's so darn tasty!). :corn:

I leave in about a week for my hiking trip and was waffling on whether to buy a new pair of hiking pants since my old ones don't fit or just make due with what I have. Yesterday, while poking around TJMaxx, I found a single pair of hiking shorts by The North Face for a really good deal. I don't normally do impulse buys, but they fit me perfectly so I figured it was meant to be! :love: Now I just have to finish up my last week at work and pack.

Sum38 06-07-2014 08:46 AM

I upped my water intake to 80-100 oz per day; I have really sucked with it. Weight of course jumped up, ugh. Hoping that things will level off soon.

LovesToTravel 06-08-2014 02:02 PM

Dragging my bloated self back to this thread after a night of culinary hedonism. :D I rocked the grilled salmon and veggies as planned, but also a lot of other things! We went to Red Lobster and I felt compelled to try their red velvet cake in a jar. So, so sweet and tasty. Also a cheddar biscuit because they are amazing.

Up 2.5 pounds this morning, my goodness. :o I've been very good today. Fresh fruit and veggies, Kashi Go Lean cereal, baked chicken, tons of water. Hoping to get rid of the water retention in a couple days if I keep my sodium levels down.

tonimaroni2 06-10-2014 09:49 AM

Ok I have lost the weight that I gained from the family reunion on Saturday, thankfully, plus an additional .2! A loss is a loss, I'll take it lol. I've found this good little meal that I can eat for lunch, sushi from the grocery store deli near where I work. It makes me feel full and is only 350 calories or so and then I still have plenty of room for supper with the family. It's kind of spendy though...

How's everyone doing??

LovesToTravel 06-12-2014 09:21 AM

tonimaroni2: Yes, a loss is a loss, congrats!

Just trying to keep things stable here. This week has been very busy and stressful. One of my dogs hasn't been well so I've been spending a lot of time fussing over her. I had to take time off to get her a vet appointment and have spent most of my evenings with her so I'm not packed for my trip yet. I'm behind at the office. I leave for Switzerland in a few days.

I won't be around to post or weigh the last 2 weeks of this month so my goals are to relax, avoid stress eating, and enjoy my vacation. I plan to really push myself on some challenging hikes. There is a trail in the village I'm staying in that leads 3,000 feet up to a mountain summit- last year we took the cable car up, but this time I'd like to get there on my own two feet.

Until I leave, goals are to stay mindful about what's going in my mouth (and how much) and stay consistent with my workouts. Still tracking the numbers on the scale, but I'm more concerned with making sure I'm not slacking on exercise this week. I'll need legs of steel to make it up the mountain!

Hope everyone is kicking butt this week!

Sum38 06-13-2014 08:04 AM

Been bouncing around 140 :mad:

138.4 this morning.

tonimaroni2 06-13-2014 11:27 AM

I've also been bouncing around the same 2 lbs... I need to start walking a little more, more activity in general. I just bought my first house and it has a big yard that I will have to mow when we move in so that should help!

Loves to travel - have fun on your trip, Switzerland sounds amazing! I always lose weight on vacations because of all the activity and I don't do any boredom eating so hopefully you will also!

Sum38 06-13-2014 03:58 PM

LovesToTravel Safe travels! Have a great time!

Toni I bought a lawn mower last summer and I am the one who does the lawn; I do it for exercise. :D

Miss Fitt 06-16-2014 11:52 AM

Hi, all

It's about time I joined this thread....I've always sort of been a lurker, looking at so many different threads and not knowing which one to join. That's kind of why I chose the name Miss Fitt - since I've tried so many diets and so many are a misfit for me. Anyway, I need to lose some of this poundage and I need to be accountable. In some ways it's easy to justify those pounds due to age, etc...but on the other hand, I can't stand this unsightly roll around my middle. So, here I am! Weighing in at 139.2 - ugh!

tonimaroni2 06-16-2014 05:21 PM

Welcome MissFitt.... I didn't weigh today because I did a lot of damage over the weekend so tomorrow I'm hoping to see at least the same 138.something or less.

Miss Fitt 06-16-2014 07:22 PM

Thank you....I also had a damaging weekend - family dinner on Saturday. Way too much wine, and food, and pie, and ice cream....yikes. After that, on Sunday I ate pretty well; except for that darned pie! I had a slice at lunch and then another at dinner, both with ice cream, of course. At least it's all gone now. Today has been much better. Gotta keep on track!

Sum38 06-17-2014 07:44 AM

Welcome Miss Fitt!

136.2 this morning...my low during this journey was 135.4...almost there.

tonimaroni2 06-17-2014 10:18 AM

Sum - what are you doing? A specific plan? That's awesome! I'm really struggling. :/ My husband left for work today and I do much better when he's away so at least I have that.