Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 02-26-2014, 03:14 PM   #31  
Nutella Girl

S/C/G: 197 / 135 / 140

Height: 5'5''

Omg I love the smell of vanilla extract. Apparently it dissapates hunger though... that and the scent of cinammon.

So I'm 136 as usual. Nothing to see here. And I also injured myself on the treadmill so I'm thinking about taking a break. Icing my knee now. I'm so annoyed.

B: cottage cheese and cantaloupe
L: fake chicken nuggets and a blueberry spinach salad
D: bagel with cream cheese and a nutella sandwicvh (I nesd to stop this)
S: some peanuts and a shake

Exercise: yoga and a fifteen minute run before my knee busted
Total calories: 1171

I'm starting to get pretty annoyed by my weight now. Its been the same for over a week. I'm so confused
imperialistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 04:11 PM   #32  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

I'm a little late on this, but would love to join. I need to lose about 10 pounds as well. I'm at 136 and really want to see that middle number be a '2'.

imperialistic: yum blueberry spinach salad sounds good. Did you make it or do you buy it made from somewhere? I'm in the same boat as you, I have been 135-139 for soooooo long now, can't seem to get under 136 either.

longcoldwinder: you're buying a house? that is so exciting! are you staying in your area or moving elsewhere?

nikolette: squats are awesome! I suck at them, but I just need to suck it up and do them cause I want my booty to look good

how are you all doing today? I went to the gym again (finally) and put in an hour walking/running.

I'm going to go grocery shopping tonight and really plan out my food. I need to start eating healthier if I want to make it to the 120s before summer comes around.
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:55 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 131/128/120

Height: 5'3

Hi kisskiss welcome!!

Planning you meals for the week its a great idea, it sucks when you wanna eat healhty and all u got are sweets and junk food! Ha ha well atleast that was me when i started. Now I normally get lots of chicken/fish veggies n fruits.

Today started great with a combine walk/jog on the beach, really pretty. Tho i was hungrier than usual this afternoon, i snack on a baked potatoe :/

Imperalistic dont get discourage! There are many reasons why the scale is not moving: water retention from eating and exercise (muscles recovering), tom, stress, overeating but by reading your posts i highly doubt you are doing! or undereating by a few cals makin ur body hold on to what its got.

When that happens to me i wanna give up but then i remember how hard it will be to get back on track so i just keep pushing, im thinkin of starting to take measurements weekly.

B- peanut butter- jam wheat sandwich. Coffe.
L- canned tuna with tomatoe, avocado,lettuce, multigrain pita chips.
S- baked potatoe (it wasnt planned... :-/ But oh well)
D- tilapia with asparagus.

Total around 1400.
Nikolette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 01:00 AM   #34  
Nutella Girl

Hi Kisskiss. Wow, you've already lost so much weight! Congratulations! The 130's are the absolute worst. I've been stuck in them for what feels like forever. I remember when I hit the 129 last. I was so unbelievably joyous!
I made the blueberry salad myself- spinach, blueberries, cucumber and balsamic glaze. I regret not adding goat cheese. I'll definitely be doing that if I eat it tomorrow- and I recommend you do it too if you ever try

Nikolette, it's just so hard! I'm on birth control so I shouldn't be bloated (I think?). Auntie Flo was supposed to visit today though. Not being able to work out is also getting me down but I'm supposed to see my massage therapist tomorrow and maybe she can help me manage it a bit.

Breakfast: Fried egg on toast, 1/4 cantaloupe and cottage cheese with dried blueberries
Lunch: Miso soup, an avocado roll and agedashi tofu
Dinner: A bagel- one half with nutella and the another with cream cheese
Snacks: Shake (even though I didn't work out) and a frozen yogurt

Exercise: Nothing. Nada. Zip. It's the first day in a month that I haven't worked out at all. Knee is getting better but it was bugging me in the morning so I didn't even do yoga :'(... which obviously means I went over my caloric intake so I'm at 1520 for the day. Boo.

Also, 136 today
Old 02-27-2014, 10:46 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 137/134/~120

Height: 5' 5"

A walk/jog on the beach sounds amazing, Nikolette! Can't wait for the weather to improve here so I can go outside.

Yesterday was ok but not great, and I'm still having troubling finding time to exercise:

2/26

Weigh-in: 134.6

Breakfast: Grape nuts skim milk and honey, coffee
Lunch: Chicken noodle soup, a few crackers, strawberries, coffee
Dinner: Rachel Ray's grilled buffalo chicken salad--I love that recipe!, and a hard cider
Snack glass of wine, two small pieces of a baguette with a little hard salami and cheese

Calories: around 1800
Exercise: none Trying to juggle kids, work, house-buying stuff, and taking care of parent who had surgery is killing all time I have for exercise.

Last edited by LongColdWinter; 02-28-2014 at 11:08 AM.
LongColdWinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:35 PM   #36  
me

nikolette: I work at a middle school, and our office has candy and rice krispies and a bunch of other junk food! it is so tempting, which is why I'm glad I went grocery shopping to plan out my lunches a little more.

thanks imperialistic that salad does sound good. I actually bought a lot of veggies and spinach/lettuce to make myself some salads for lunch the rest of the week. I went to a chiropractor for my back issues and I hated it..maybe massage therapist wouldve been better? how did you hurt your knee?

longcoldwinter: sorry to hear that you are a little stressed out. juggling two kids is a workout in itself, I'm sure.

Breakfast: 1/2 bagel, banana, ounce of cream cheese
lunch: yummy chicken salad
dinner: grilled chicken with asparagus and some rice (haven't had this yet, but will in a few hours...looking forward to it )
snacks: handful of nuts, blackberries mix

Last edited by kisskiss; 02-27-2014 at 05:37 PM.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:33 PM   #37  

Well busy day, working, exercise n also had to do a deep cleaning of apt since im having visitors soon, spent most of my free time cleaning out my closet,kitchen and i just couldnt believe how much crap someone can store! Ha ha ha

Kiss kiss: wow being around all these tasty temptations must be hard indeed! Last halloween a friend gave me a bag full of snickers and i had to literally throw it off the balcony so i wouldnt eat the whole thing, lol

Imperial: good luck with the massage!! Hope things resolve soon, your knee heals n all, i know how it feels not to be able to execise

Longcold: yeah weather has been lovely lately, i love jogging with blue skies. Im sorry your parents had surgery! hope all went well!

Hey ladies what size are you all? Im a size 10 wich i think its unfair, ha ha! Tho i think my jeans are getting a little roomy, but it will probably be 10 pounds before i drop a size.... Geez my coworker weigths 5 pounds more than me and shes a size 6 :-( totally not-cool! :-p

B-muffin, egg, bacon, coffe, thin swiss cheese.
L-fish and brocolli
S- square dark chocolate, strawberries
D-lamb on a wheat naan
After dinner got hungry (roll eyes) had about of cup of green grapes
Total around 1450. Walk+jog for 35m, squats.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:06 AM   #38  
Nutella Girl

Thumbs down

So due to my bad non-working-out knee, PMS and a crappy attitude because my scale was 137ctoday, I was very very bad. I had no set meals, ate random stuff... Nutella, a banana, a salad, toast, yogurt... all amounting to 1787 calories. So I'm mad. Just in general. Getting very verrry frustrated. I even broke my 7 PM rule. And I'm awake at 4 AM!!
Sorry guys, I'm not usually like this. I don't ever thing I've been at a place where I'm consistently exactly the same weight every day and then at the end of it, I gain weight.

Kisskiss, I have reoccurring runners knee and sometimes it gets quite bad. This time, it's knocked me out of my workout schedule which is irritating to say the least. I think I'll have a rest day tomorrow and then I'm back to running on Saturday. I can't handle this anymore.

Nik, I usually fit into a UK size 10-12 depending on the store which I believe is a US size 6-8? With vanity sizings these days, who even knows.
I have a pear shape so it's usually my butt that gives me problems. It's massive compared to my waist so I have problems finding jeans.

Winter, deep breaths hun. I can feel your stress. Don't worry. This too shall pass
Old 02-28-2014, 11:07 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 137/134/~120

Height: 5' 5"

Hang in there imperialistic--the plateau periods are the worst. I hope your knee gets better soon, and I totally understand about the pear shape. That's how I am. Wish I could take a couple pounds off my butt and put it on my boobs!

Had a decent day yesterday; worked out early in the morning.

2/27:

Weigh-in: 133.4

Breakfast: Muesli with skim milk, coffee
Lunch: Rice, Ground beef and cabbage soup, coffee
Dinner: Spinach quiche, carrot-raisin salad made with non-fat yogurt
Snacks: hard cider, and a few pringles and half a tiny coke (yes, I snacked in the evening, but at least it was just a little bit).

Total calories: around 1700
Exercise: put in an hour running on the treadmill at the gym.
LongColdWinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:13 PM   #40  
me

Nikolette: ugh, halloween, christmas, valentine's day. all these holidays just keep the supply of candy in my office rotating. It's so tempting. I want to put a bowl of Cuties out or something.
size wise: I'm a US size 6 (and can fit into a lot of 4s).

imperialistic : ( sorry the scale is not being agreeable

the weather in LA sucks. It's raining hard, which I guess is a good thing since we need it. But still, days like this make me want to call in sick and eat chili. hopefully it's sunnier this weekend and I can go hiking.
Old 02-28-2014, 04:17 PM   #41  

Yeah it was really raining today in LA, wasnt!!!?

i guess its ok since i havent seen rain in ages... I tried going for a jog really early this morning to avoid rain when i saw it stopped briefly, but once on my journey it really started pouring! Lol i got soaking wet but i still carried on, it was still enjoyable to run in the rain! Diferent but nice

B- coffe, wheat toast with jam.
L- chicken breast, spinach, mushrooms, feta cheese. Tea. 1 cookie
S- may have some strawberries later on...
D- dunno yet, im out of ideas maybe oatmeal or a milshake
Old 03-03-2014, 12:06 PM   #42  
me

I'm at 136 still but I feel a drop coming! I want to see 135. something

I went grocery shopping and I am stocked up yet again for the week. I'm really going to try to snack less. That's a big problem for me, I randomly much on office treats and I think that's what's messing with my weight loss. Also started Insanity again, but think I may do t25 once my boyfriend moves in with me next month.

breakfast: slice of toasted cinnamon and raisin break with two tablespoons of almond butter
lunch: (planned) chicken noodle soup
dinner: (planned) grilled chicken salad with lite pomegranate dressing
snacks: blackberry and strawberry mix
Old 03-03-2014, 06:49 PM   #43  
Nutella Girl

Snacking is the worrrsssttt

So I've been good over the week but... I'm at 137 still. Last day of TOM was yesterday. Started a new back of BC today. If I don't drop 2 lbs by Wednesday, I'm going to lose it.

Especially since I've been torturing my poor bum knee on the treadmill

Hope you girls had a good weekend!
Old 03-03-2014, 07:55 PM   #44  

Hi gurls

Weekend was good. My overeating sundays are over! Ever since i allowed myself some sweets during the week,i dont get the horrible urges to stuf my face, im happy to stay within my cal goals.

Im 127.4 as this morning, thats a .4 lb lost in one week, im happy uhu, but thats like less than 200grams lost.... So this leads me to the following;

new month, new resolutions:

* add more squats to routine.
* more veggies + fruit.
* invest in a good food scale
* i dont wanna tweak my cal allowance to less or deprived myself of cookies, cause that will lead me to not enjoy this journey, so thats staying same.
* start taking pics or measurements.

B- chilaquiles (mexican egg dish with tortillas and salsa) goat cheese, coffe.
L- lavash with avocado and ham.baby carrots + hummus
S- one cookie.
D- grilld chicken breast salad with djon. Tea.blueberries

Total around 1350. Exercise- 35 jog/brisk walking + squats.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:57 AM   #45  
me

nikolette: yummmm I love chilaquiles! so good. good luck on your new resolutions

the scale was at 138 this morning (Yikes!) but I've also been on TOM so I'm attributing it to that considering I've been on point with my exercise and calorie intake.
My boyfriend got back from colorado. he was only gone for about 5 days, but I missed him so I was incredibly happy to see him.

day 3 of insanity today. hopefully tht'll help me drop some of this weight. hope you girls have a good day!