I see a "little bit fat" as where I am now. Basically skinny, but enough fat clinging to places that you still don't feel perfect yet.
Things that suck about being a little bit fat:
1. you look perfect in clothes, but not so perfect in swimsuits or naked.
2. you know people on the street probably think you're skinny because most of your town is overweight or obese, but the few truly skinny people know you're still fat.
3. you feel like your stupid belly might never go away, no matter how low your weight drops.
4. Every body part you have continues to shrink, except for your biggest problem area.
5. its going to take forever to lose the last few pounds compared to how easy weight loss occurred in the beginning
6. you have to keep wasting money buying more clothes because you're now dropping sizes so quickly. (this is a double-edged sword. hurray I'm shrinking, but I hate wasting money. you either live with baggy clothes or only two pairs of well-fitting jeans for awhile.)
7. you're so close to goal weight you can smell it, but can't yet taste it.
Last edited by Arwen17 : 03-20-2014 at 02:52 PM.