I feel like I have days where I look better from the side, and days where I look better from the front, largely depending on what I am wearing. My stomach has never been a problem and maybe that is why. I am very broad shouldered and have wide set hips, and so I often feel like i look slimmer from the side than I do straight on.
Worst part is that while I can make my arms/hips slimmer to De-emphasize my hip and shoulder spread, I can't ever make the actual frame smaller
1. Drink 144 or more oz. of water per day (6 water bottles or more)
2. Keep my net carbs (grams of carbs - grams of fiber) at 60 grams or less per day
3. Keep my sugar content at 25 grams or less per day (primarily from fruit/veggies)
4. Do at least 3 mins of planks every day.
5. Do at least 100 squats every day.
6. Run at least 3 times a week.