3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > Featherweights

Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

June Feathers' Chat

Old 06-04-2013, 09:25 PM   #16
吃多一点,吃少一点

S/C/G: >29" / 25.5" / <=25"

Height: 5' 3.5"

Heeeyyyy everyone!

My life's been a little mixed up the past couple weeks, just having gotten really busy with the kids' exams and preparing to FLY HOME IN A MONTH OMG.

I am so excited.

However, where my waist had leveled off at 25.5" for the latter part of May, I seem to be rather bloated as of late. This happened at the exact same time last month, too, so I'm guessing it's not related to my weight loss efforts, but rather the old monthly cycle. I enjoyed a nice big whoosh once I started last month, so here's hoping for this month's

So I believe I promised people some oatmeal ideas? There are literally thousands out there (many of them -- like avacado and capers -- being entirely too wild-sounding even for me), but here's what I always make in my own kitchen.

(1) A good savory one is basically making an Asian seaweed egg soup with less water and a half cup of instant oats in it. You can prep two eggs with just a bitty bit of oil in the microwave, and while those are cooking, chop up some green onion. Just use the seaweed soup from commercial packets. Boil water. Put all the stuff -- cooked eggs, onion, flavoring packet (only use a bit because it's so salty), maybe some dried shrimp, and the seaweed all in with the oatmeal and pour water over to desired thinness. I go for thinner oatmeals.

(2) Soy or dairy milk with dried dates/raisins/whatever portion of dried fruit you see fit. After I pour over the boiling water, I like to add 1/2-1 cup of soy milk for extra protein and flavor. Pretty simple. I get soy milk here which comes in a powder, and has a Chinese date and barley flavor.

(3) Corn! Maybe this'll weird some people out, but I think it's delicious. If you use the corn from a can, I might recommend getting an organic variety, or one with guaranteed BHT-free can lining. I do this buying bottled corn juice and then cutting the kernels off an ear of organic shrink-wrapped corn. Boiled water on the oats to soften and cook, then add the corn components (maybe a cup of corn juice and then the kernels) and microwave to let the flavors permeate and to soak the oats to maximum expansion.

(4) Beans! Just add maybe a half cup of beans. And a tablespoon of white sugar. I can't get cinnamon here, otherwise that would be a lovely addition.

(5) The bare minimum: nothing but oats and a tablespoon of sugar. I make it very thin like this, which really highlights the mild flavor of the oats. Some may find this too bland.

Give those a whirl? I'm utterly starving right now but I'm gonna get through some personals since I haven't been around in a week or two.
----
Aidanqm: Nice-looking meal plans there! I was as small as you about two summers ago, and I'd love to get back down there. It just took such daily commitment and unpleasantness that I don't know if I've got the willpower to do it again. I did look rather fantastic, though :P

Turbo: Ah Gahd those popsicles sound amazing. Good runs this week, too! I'm gradually acclimating back to running in humidity, and it's rather unpleasant. Gimme that dry heat!

olehcat: Hope your food festivities don't get stuck on ya' too much! I don't remember if you mentioned this before, but have you tried counting calories? It seems for me to be the only sure-fire way of making any progress.

Leaves: Aw, those're cute! I've been on this never-ending quest for the perfect pair of sandals and I am still empty-handed. However, I think I've found something that might satisfy my requirements (which are: absolutely no decorations! I want simplicity) and for a good price. Hopefully when I go out to buy them this weekend they've not already been snatched up!

Hoopty: $58 buy-out fee? What the crap is that?! I'm so sorry to hear that you've got this insane situation on your hands. There's really nothing a person can do to make a time like this be any less stressful. I'm thinking good thoughts for you and your move back to Germany!
---------
HOLY CRAP! I just remembered I have a whole bunch of frozen zongzi in my freezer! They're these ridiculously delicious rice dumplings (I guess you could tell them that) made from sticky rice with a filling (ie: sweet pork, orange and red bean paste, black sesame seed) and then wrapped in some sort of long leaf and tied up. You boil them to cook. What's even better is that these were commercially prepared, so the packages have calorie information -- no guesstimating!

http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/12/10/60.../8/628x471.jpg -- Here's a picture of what they look like.

A couple zongzi and almonds for breakfast before my long run? Yes please!
xiaobaicai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 06:58 PM   #17
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Taking a break from packing...and I'm also eating a bowl of fresh baby spinach. I don't wanna have to throw it out :/ I don't think that I mentioned that it's also TOM for me (for about 3 days now) which makes everything so much more emotional for me.
We got 3 big suitcases and 1 small one so far. But we're probably gonna have to get another small one.
DH has severe flight anxiety. I really hope there won't be any turbulence.

Will be back with personals soon!

Mini-Goal #1 - 137 lbs
Mini-Goal #2 - 133 lbs
Mini Goal #3 - 128 lbs
Mini Goal #4 - 123 lbs
Final Goal
- FIT and HAPPY
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:20 PM   #18

S/C/G: 155.2/150/149

Height: 5'2"

hi, all!

Exercise front: Very good. Averaging about 10 miles a day walking and running (not all at once -- usually a two mile run earlier in the day and then 6-9 miles walking later)

Eating front: not great. We're going out for lunch about every day and while I'm trying to make healthier choices in general, I don't always, and I know I'm eating too much food and drinking too much wine at night. I'm not naive enough to think that I can really get away with this, even with all the exercise. Today was going to be my come-to-Jesus-for-real starting healthy but it didn't happen.

@Hoopty - travel safely!!!! I hope we hear from you on the other side. I bet your eating will be easier to control when you're in your familiar environment, even if it's all under stressful circumstances. Also, I also would have chosen the Asian vegetarian option for plane food!

@xiao - wow, what a great idea with the oats! I love the idea of the Asian flavored oats! I'm so going to try that since I adore most Asian soups! As for counting calories, oh gosh, the reality is, I KNOW that's what works and all, but I tend to get frustrated whenever I do and overly obsessive about food, and I'm not sure how to balance that out. I don't know how to count calories without driving myself insane. But I will probably have to try that soon! (Also not sure how to count when I eat at a place where calorie amounts are not available). But yeah, you're right. It really is the only thing that is a surefire way to make progress.

@Turbo - yes, and I absolutely LOVE my new shoes - they are so comfortable and have been taking me miles and miles lately! Yes, I am definitely REALLY active right now, but I know that I can't be as careless and carefree with eating as I've been lately!

@Aidan - I totally get that, too. When you are THAT active, it's impossible to eat at a lower calorie amount. In fact, probably not much healthy either. It seems healthier overall to eat more calories, possibly weight a few pounds more, but be very active and fit. Thank you for your encouragement! I need to do that. Just let it go. I think if I didn't obsess so much about it, I twouldn't get into these rather unhealthy patterns of restriction followed by binging (binging for ME, not binging in the true sense of the word) followed by promises to restrict. If I could just let it go and just be myself and follow my instincts, I'd probably weight a lot less!

@nineteen - you are so close to goal! Go you!

@Leaves - oh those sandals are cute!
Mini-goal 4 = 133
Mini-goal 5 = 125
Goal for real= 120

olehcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:59 AM   #19
Breathing.

Hello feathers,

xiaobaicai - Thanks for the recipes! I LOVE LOVE LOVE oatmeal cooked in vanilla soy milk. Add a banana or an apple and VOILĄ, awesome freaking breakfast right there! Those zongzi sound and look so delicious! And yeah - 58$. Unbelievable. I mean okay, I knew there was a such fee when I signed up but I didn't think I'd have to cancel my membership. It just really sucks that I have to pay so much money, arghh!! Thanks for your kind words You never know where life takes you, there's always a surprise waiting for you.

olehcat - Thanks girl! I can already feel the determination waiting for me on the other side of the Atlantic ocean. Food is cheaper, smaller portion sizes and not as many temptations come-to-Jesus-for-real starting healthy BAHAHAHAHA! I'm dying! I know what you're talking about. Well, at least you're getting some exercise.

Okay, tiredness is hitting me like a ton of bricks. It is late, holy cow, 3AM already?!

Nighty-night!

Mini-Goal #1 - 137 lbs
Mini-Goal #2 - 133 lbs
Mini Goal #3 - 128 lbs
Mini Goal #4 - 123 lbs
Final Goal
- FIT and HAPPY
Old 06-06-2013, 03:15 PM   #20
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Hoopty : This is kinda cool to have so much meal choices for your plane trip!! Are you ready for the big move?

xiaobocai : YUMM all your oatmeal recipes sounds awesome. I honestly never thing about having oatmeal in the morning (I think I like how easy it is to just pour cereal and milk in a bowl :P)

olehcat : ''my come-to-Jesus-for-real starting healthy'' : LOVE IT lol!!! Always eating lunch out is probably quite challenging : personally, even if I have the best intentions in the world, it never works that way once I'm holding the menu. Good luck with that!

Hi! After 3 days holding steady at 134.6 lbs, the scale finally went down this morning and showed 133.6 ; I really prefer this number :P No meeting with the bathroom this morning though, so I kinda expect to hold steady or be up tomorrow... BLEH.

God a nice run this morning, a 5k that went through 2 hills that I will be facing at my upcoming race + another one that won't be on the course but that I needed to go through to come back to my car. I was parked at a park that has Crossfit installations thingy (bar and boxes for box jump) so I did pushup/dips/crunches series there after the run. It was my first time doing pushup in... maybe 4 weeks and I was able to see that they were still manageable. I only have 2 gym session left to my card and I'm thinking of doing more bodyweight thing at home/at the park this summer instead of paying. Anyways, the races are coming and I won't push too much on the legs.

Have a good day ladies!

TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:09 PM   #21

S/C/G: RS:164/130/130

Height: 5'3

Nineteen- congratulations!! I hope to be chasing you into the 130s very soon!

Hoopty- good luck with the move, I hope it all goes as smoothly as it could possibly go given the circumstances. Stay strong

Aidan- I never really thought about problems at the other end of the scale, I guess it shows how there's always things to deal with though. Hope you manage to find the right balance for you while staying healthy

Turbo- yeah the lasagne was yummy, just small! It was some sort of bechamel sauce I think, I was told it was 'slimmer's bechamel' as BFs dad is also trying to calorie count on MFP. Also, that sounds like an awesome place for running, I wish we had more places conductive to exercise in the UK!

Xiao- same! In fact, there's quite a few items that I find myself constantly on the hunt for the perfect one but can never quite find it When I got those sandals, I did see some others that were really comfy on, if a little dowdy, but the straps were nearly all elastic. Good for fitting now, but I couldn't help but think that in a couple of years the elastic would have gone all weird and non-stretchy. gah. Those zongzi look delicious, I'd never heard of them before! :3

Oleh- WOW 10 miles a day! That's so good, I wish I had the motivation! Do you go walking on your own or with someone else? I always find it difficult to just walk on my own unless I'm going somewhere. Guess I just like to chat too much, lol.

--------

Oh gosh, 140. I'm snapping at the 130s and I can't wait! These next 10lbs better bring some pretty big changes, I don't know where all my weight is coming from. Skinny teeth? I wish I'd started measuring before losing so I could measure some physical progress too, but I'll settle for a smaller clothes size when I go out and buy my holiday things!

One cheese for every 5lbs gone forever!
Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:10 AM   #22
seeking balance

S/C/G: 186/120/128

Height: 5'3"

Hi there, thought I'd poke in here and give a wave. At this close to goal weight, looks like I qualify as a featherweight - how awesome is that?!

My goal number is just a number - I'm planning on continuing to eat the way I've been (somewhat SB, occasional calorie counting to see where I'm at, but mostly IE now) and let my body settle out wherever it's happy. Could be 130, could be 120 - who knows? My true goal is to have my ticker say "58 lb lost. X lb past your goal! Congratulations!"

I'm feeling really pleased right now because I survived an extended visit by relatives and resisted the pressures to veer from my current regime! Mostly the visit was fairly pleasant, though of course stressful as company can be, but there were a few occasions of pressure to eat the guests' provided desserts and junk. One was a tres leche cake, and as I ate a few bites, I kept thinking, "Am I eating this bite because I WANT it, or because THEY want me to eat it?" When I realized I couldn't answer the question, I decided to screw it and put my fork down. I count that as a success! Anyway, they have gone now and I've maintained my WOE, exercise and weight - woot! The scale is even flirting with 129...

This looks like a really fun group, and I think I need to get and stay involved in a community to help keep me on track. I look forward to getting to know all of you; hope you've got room for me!
Old 06-07-2013, 08:04 AM   #23

hi, all!

I am sort of sick right now. I can't tell if it's really really bad allergies or whether I have a summer cold! Anyway, I'm super congested and feel a little woozy/light-headed when I've been exercising, etc.

I am REALLY finding it hard to stop eating whatever and whenever I want. I know I could be dropping weight like crazy right now if I were eating right at the moment, considering how much walking/running I'm doing. But what is addictive to me is not so much any specific food, but rather the idea of complete freedom. No restrictions. No counting. No measuring. No saying that I can't have this or that because it has too many carbs or calories or is fried, etc.. But if I want to lose or to make any progress whatsoever, I actually do have to count or measure or at least be aware of eating things that are healthy. *sigh* But every day it gets to be around lunch time and I'm really hungry and then my ex will suggest going to a certain place for lunch and I go and think I'm going to order the salad or anything healthy on the menu and I don't. Or sometimes I do, like ordering green beans instead of fries as a side recently. But not enough.

@Cattails - hi! welcome! So you sound like you're doing WAY better around guests than I have been lately! When you say "SB" what does that mean? I know IE is "intuitive eating" right?

@Leaves - yes, I have someone to walk with right now, which is why I'm putting in such long mileage (my ex husband is here from out of the country for the next month and we have a lot of fun together walking and (unfortunately) eating , so yes, I am walking a lot but I'm probably eating enough to make up for it, unfortunately).

@Turbo -yep, I have that holding the menu problem, too, lol. I want to order the salad, but everything else looks so much better! When is your race?

@Hoopty - good travel vibes!
Mini-goal 4 = 133
Mini-goal 5 = 125
Goal for real= 120

Old 06-07-2013, 08:34 AM   #24
seeking balance

@Olehcat - sorry you're not feeling well today! Be good to yourself.

SB: South Beach diet - I don't eat much bread or rice or pasta now, mostly veggies - which is kinda weird because I never was much of a veggie lover but now I can't seem to get enough of them! Sweet potatoes, zucchini, spinach, even broccoli (that vile weed)!

You're right, IE is Intuitive Eating. I pay close attention to what I really want - am I hungry or is this thirst? Do I want something sweet or salty or crunchy or just want to nibble on a bowl of something? Used to be all my body would tell me is "more chocolate!" but it's seemed to have gotten wiser lately.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:05 PM   #25
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116/this is fine

Height: 5'5

Hi Feathers,

122.0 this morning after a small dinner of a turkey burger, tomatoes, an orange, and...movie popcorn. Went to see "Rapides Et Dangereux (I prefer this title, as seen on the side of a bus in Montreal) 6" last night with friends and OH MY GOSH it was soooooo dumb and super fun. Michelle Rodriguez is still my celebrity body idol:

I'm HONGRAY, lifted this morning and since I didn't have a high volume dinner lunch feels hours away. I'm meeting BF and friends for an ASIAN FEAST in an hour. Gonna have Pad Thai for the first time in months and months. I'm drooling. Not sure if this is a productive subject for this thread, heh...

I'm in a friend's wedding this weekend and NOT WORRIED about looking fat in photos in my strapless bridesmaid's dress. I wish I could high five myself for that. I'm sure many candids will be shockingly bad but overall I feel confident that my regimen has given me for the first time ever the shoulder and arm and back definition needed to wear strapless!

olehcat Stop being sick! I have a lingering phlegmy throat clearing thing. I f-ed up and got really drunk in Montreal and had one puff of my old roommate's cigarette (first f-up since last July! w00t) but don't think it's that so much as the stubborn last bits of a cold. Complete freedom is great - are you a good candidate for getting a giant fatty sandwich and saving half?

Cattails Welcome! SBish lowish carb + IE = probably one of the easiest ways to keep your intake in check without huge effort.

Leaves Progress is most obvious with clothing! Take yourself shopping and be wowed at the difference

Turbo That's sweet that you have the drive to do bodyweight exercises after a hilly run. Glad to see you dropped the extra lbs that were stressing you out. When the weather is nice I always try to spend as little time at the gym as possible (barring weights in the AM) and as much time as I can outside, then complaining that my skin gets too tan. :P

Hoopty Wishing you all the best in returning to Germany. I hope your flight is smooth. Where were you living in upstate NY? I'm in Troy.

xiaobaicai Nice recipes - I might have to become an oatmeal eater just so I can experience the dried fruit one. Sounds like perfect fuel for a long run or a hike ^__^ Zongzi look awesome, I wonder if they're sold at my local Chinamarket?

nineteen CONGRATS on entering the 130s and feeling slimmer! You're super close to goal - 132 is such a nice round number in KG.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/krampus
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:06 PM   #26
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Leaves : I also do a slimmer bechamel too, with skim milk, it helps cutting down a bit of calories You are so close to the 130s! Go get it!

Cattails : Hi! Welcome! SUPER PROPS on putting down the forks on the tres leche cake, I know it would have been impossible for me LOL

olehcat : My next race is on June 29th and I am getting stressed out, I have a goal time in mind but I'm scared I won't get it. Do you have some other races planned for this summer?

krampus : I was like ''Rapides et dangeureux, WTF she saw that in french!?'' bwahahah. It was probably hilarious. My boyfriend was a big fan of the movies but he gave up when they came back with the 5th :P Michelle Rodriguez had a killlller body, I was watching Blue Crush on tv the other day and I was jealous :P (hey wasn't she supposed to be dead since like, the first or second movie?). Have fun at the wedding!

Hi! Weight was down to 132.8 this morning, which is exactly where it was last two weeks ago : YESSS. It comforting to know that even if I did indulge a bit more in the past 2 weeks with all the social things we've had, it was manageable to get back down fairly easily.

I did my planned 10k run this morning, kicked some *ss in the hills and would have probably PRed my best 10k time ever if it wasn't freaking to WINDY during the last strech of my run, I wasted so much energy battling against the wind while I was crossing a bridge, bummer. Still had a really nice time and I can enjoy a rest day tomorrow.

I tried a new thing yesterday for dinner, we had a side of oven baked asparagus : asparagus rolled on a mix of breadcrumb and parmesan and than baked in the oven... this things were so crispy and awesome, I'm in love. I'd eat them every single day for the next 2 weeks if they wouldn't make you pee stinks so bad :P

It's Friday yay! Have a good weekend everyone!

TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:28 AM   #27

Let's just say that finally weighing myself this morning was the wake up call I needed. I could feel that things were not going in the right direction. I mean, duh, knew I couldn't get away with what I was doing. But yea, SO PLEASURABLE! And probably it would be worse if I hadn't been walking/running so much! Although we didn't do much yesterday because we had a full schedule and didn't have time to take a 3 hour walk.

So my idea is to try to turn this weight loss thing into kind of a game. I don't really know how just yet, but I want to do something where I turn things around and instead of focusing on it being depriving myself of every pleasure, that I think of it is a challenge/game...

At any rate, I'm not happy with my body right now -- it doesn't feel good or right or "me" at all. So for the umpteenth time, enough talk, more action.

@Turbo - no races this summer, I'm not a fan of racing in the heat (haha, I consider myself lucky that the two times I've done the late April half marathon that it's been a decent temperature), but I will probably do something in the fall! Mmmm...those asparagus sound good!

@krampus - oh, Michelle looks awesome in that pic! And go you on doing so well with the smoking thing! I'm glad that your one puff didn't send you down the slippery slope to more! As for the eating thing, I am actually a very good candidate for getting something and eating part of it. It's just that I have to be very conscious about it which I just haven't been lately! But I know that there are some people who can't stop at one cookie or one bite of something, but I've actually always been pretty good at that when I put my mind to it!

@Cattails - ah, yes, South Beach! Glad you found a lot of success with that! I always get SB and Atkins sort of confused, although I know there are some differences...It's really great that you've learned to listen to your body more!
Mini-goal 4 = 133
Mini-goal 5 = 125
Goal for real= 120

Old 06-09-2013, 07:49 AM   #28
seeking balance

The scale said 129 this morning, but I don't know...I like to wait until it says a new number consistently for a few days before I change my stats. Anyway, DH and I went out for Mexican food last night and I ate a LOT of chips and salsa - what can I say, it just felt like a chips and salsa day! Half a tamale and one small fajita with shredded beef and guacamole, too. The rest of the day was not unreasonable, calorie-wise, so we'll see what happens. I'll probably feel the effects of the salt at the very least.

krampus: Easy works for me! Mm, Pad Thai...I have a recipe for it that I want to try soon. I've bought bean sprouts twice for it and had them go mushy before I got to them. LOL Hope you had a blast at the wedding; bet you look great in that dress.

Turbo: Hi to you! Since I've mostly given up sugar, I literally can't even eat much of sweet stuff anymore, so cake is not too hard to stop eating - wow, that is weird to realize. Kudos on running 10k, that is awesome!

olehcat: South Beach has really helped me figure out what and how to eat - strange how that can get so confusing. Sounds like you're feeling better now. Don't be too hard on yourself - this road has a lot of starts and stops and more than a few detours too! You can do this thing - the umpteenth time's the charm, right? How sweet that you and your ex are such good friends. By the by, I was born in Arlington Heights; do you know it?

Hope everyone has a terrific weekend.

Last edited by Cattails : 06-09-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Cattails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #29

S/C/G: 127/126/115

Height: 5'1"

LOL took me forever to realize why there's was no more feathers chatter. I had the May page up and just kept hitting refresh. Ahh finally I realized that we're in June

Weight holding steady but high, saw 128 this morning. I really prefer 118 so time to get moving. Ran 5 miles with my marathon training team. Boy have I been slacking on the running, it clearly showed. Working on my master plan right now...I love a good list.

I like how you think olecat. I always do better in some type of challenge/contest. Let me know if you come up with something. I'll join you. Maybe pick a bunch of "healthy" things to earn points for??

Hoopty-good luck in your new adventure. If you can't change it, might as well make it work for you. And no don't eat all the donuts you can before you leave

Krampus-yep, looks awesome.

cattails-mmmmm mexican is yummy!!

Tubrbo-nice job racing!!
batmomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 07:17 PM   #30
Breathing.

HELLOOOO FROM GERMANY!

Phew, we're finally here! The first flight was delayed due to the storm that hit the east cost. DH was freaking out but he did great considering the fact that he had screamed for help on his very first flight to Germany 2 years ago. No bueno. This time he was actually really quiet and managed to sleep for a little bit. We had a stop-over in London and almost missed our flight! Because of the delay our luggage didn't make it on that second plane. We were clothes-less for a day! No, let me rephrase that - we were everything-less. We landed on Saturday at 10:20AM German time (4:20AM EST) and the airport crew delivered our luggage today at 5pm (11AM EST) boy was I happy.

DH and I didn't do much yet. We basically slept for the most part We surprised my sister today and she screamed like crazy when she saw me My brother-in-law told me that I had lost weight and once he said it everybody else agreed. I guess that's a small NSV

My Mom bought a new scale that shows lbs, yay! Once I get all settled I'll start to track my food and weight/measurements again. When I hopped on this morning it said 141 lbs so I didn't mess up too much. Oh! And when we went grocery shopping I got a 5.3oz container of blueberries for 1.29€! Cottage cheese is only 0.69€ and a bag of almonds 1.79€. DH and I are super excited to eat healthy food again, especially because it's so much more affordable over here

TurboMammoth - BAHAHA! Asparagus-flavored pee, mmhh Love that smell! Congrats on getting back down weight-wise. Where is your red line?

Leaves - Aahhh, I'm right there with ya! I can't wait to be in the 130s! We can do it! Love those sandals btw! They're really cute

Cattails - Hello! As long as you enjoyed your Mexican food, I mean why not right? What do you do exercise-wise? Anything specific?

olehcat - Oh man, I know exactly how you feel! Especially these past few days with all the stress and whatnot I didn't wanna feel deprived and went overboard with my eating. Having that freedom is such a great feeling but it'll bite us in the assss if we don't start to control ourselves. You're right - enough talk, more action!

krampus - Gosh, Michelle Rodriguez is such a bad-arsee! She's got a killer-body for sure. How was the wedding?

batmomm - Lol! Hey, at least you found us! I ended up eating cupcakes and ice cream but since I didn't really eat anything else my calories weren't too crazy high. How much time are you giving yourself to lose the last 10lbs?

Time to do some girl stuff. I haven't painted my nails in forever. It's a little after midnight and DH's sleeping again but I feel like I'm wide-awake now. Until tomorrow!

Mini-Goal #1 - 137 lbs
Mini-Goal #2 - 133 lbs
Mini Goal #3 - 128 lbs
Mini Goal #4 - 123 lbs
Final Goal
- FIT and HAPPY
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.