Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 12-30-2012, 12:10 PM   #271  
Staying the Same

S/C/G: 160+/116-120/maintainer

Height: 5'5

Hi Feathers, I shat out the equivalent of a small child this morning and still weighed in at 127.4 O_o which is prob the burger and fries I had at midnight on Friday night catching up to me, plus like a million cookies and pieces of candy yesterday during my stoned venture to see The Hobbit (I loved it!).

TOM came this morning, which couldn't be worse timing - BF and I got an expensive hotel in Montreal for NYE tomorrow night, I don't feel like taking it in the butt (sorry, that's really graphic), if I'd known it was going to be my heaviest day I would've been like "let's get a cheap one" - ARGH.

Friday I got in a minor car accident, slipped on some ice and fishtailed into a foot of snow and got stuck and had to get towed. Somewhere in there I bent a couple of my wheels and that will need to be addressed. Also had to replace a ball joint that was dangling by a thread - I'm lucky it didn't break off while I was driving. Figure $135 for the ball joint and maybe $500 to replace the two wheels. Not what I like spending my money on thanks. I'm SO SICK of winter!!!!!!!

In fitness news I've been slaying it at the gym (I guess all these extra calories are helping), so at least I haven't slacked in that regard. I've also been eating well if you discount the huge amounts of candy that magically make it into my mouth every day - still having lots of protein, huge salads, and the like. Yesterday six of us moved one of our friends into a new apartment in just over an hour (she moved a couple blocks over so there was only ~5 minutes of transit time in there!). It was pretty amazing teamwork on our part - four in-shape ladies and two strong gentlemen got all her furniture and belongings up and down stairs without even breaking a sweat.

Awkward self timer picture in which I look four feet fall (this is just a self-serving reminder that even though I'm 2 and a half pounds heavier than "normal," I would have to do a lot worse to be "actually fat."

kakers I'm sorry your sinuses are being such a pain! Awesome you didn't gain over vacation, being a picky eater is a good self-control tool

LockItUp Woooo for debloating so fast! That's impressive and ALSO it's awesome you got to < 140 during the holiday madness period!

OhThePlaces Eughhh I feel like jelly too. I hate that feeling of going to sleep and waking up full and then overeating like a zombie because my stomach is stretched out - hope you feel better soon!

Bayzee LOL stop thinking about your weight on vacation! Who knows, maybe you'll lose weight without realizing it. There are a lot of obese people in Mexico - I would be really struggling if I lived there, no doubt.

JossFit Looking forward to seeing your new furniture and all that! I hope you feel human again soon, sometimes when I'm out and about I feel like apologizing to people who see me "I'm not usually this bloated!"

Alexistrophic What was the highlight of your Nashville trip? I'm glad it was a good time!

Last edited by krampus; 12-30-2012 at 12:24 PM.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:20 PM   #272  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Krampus - OMG is your door HUGE!?!?! You look about as tall as my 3 year old! I LOL-ed about your TOM issue, though I understand. Back in the day PV (pre-vasectomy) I would skip my periods with my bc pill when I knew we'd be on vacation or had a special night. STUPID periods, hate them! And seriously, you are tiny, 2 pounds definitely isn't visible to ANYONE but you.

Kakers - Nice to see you! I'm with ya on the exercise, I've sucked SOOOOO bad lately in that department!

Well, last day of the year! Drinks and bad food planned for the night. My SIL and her family are in town and I always DREAD seeing her and her husband. They're just sooooo snobby and always make me feel bad, or I should say I always allow them to make me feel inferior. The one thing that I'm happy about is that I haven't seen them for a long time and I'm small now, and she's bigger. I know that's terribly awful of me, but I feel smug as all h3LL.

Hope you all have a fun and SAFE new years eve!!!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 11:07 AM   #273  
I Will Because I Can

S/C/G: 167/130

Height: 5'6

Krasnoyarsk (omg hahaha... My phone just autocorrected Krampus.) You're adorable and your door is humongous! I was a total food zombie last week. I'm glad you realize that even if you're up a little bit, you are by no means heavy. Sorry to hear about your car! I hate pouring money into car issues... It adds up so quickly. We had to replace the wheels on my SUV this year and spending that kind of money made me sad.

Kakers, I hope you're feeling better soon. Yay for being too picky to do much damage over the holidays!! It's awesome that you're able to maintain so easily without counting... I think I'll have to loosely calorie count forever because my portions and snacks jump up so quickly.

LockItUp, I hope the time spent with your snotty ILs wasn't too bad last night. Embrace your smugness, they sound like douches.

We got together with some friends last night and I ate more than I had planned (what's new!) but I at least had a good cardio session earlier in the day. I'm still up a few pounds from vacation (131.2 this morning) but I'm giving myself a week OP before I change it on my profile. I am so happy to be done with all of the holiday festivities and get back to a normal routine. Of course these next couple of months are going to be crazy. I'm flying to Dallas a week from tomorrow to be in my best friend's wedding and will be out there for 5 days, then the first week of February we're going on a week-long cruise to Mexico. I expect to have some off plan eating during both of those weeks, but I want to be super OP and add in extra exercise to counteract it. I would LOVE to be at goal by the cruise.

Last edited by OhThePlaces; 01-01-2013 at 11:09 AM.
OhThePlaces is offline   Reply With Quote