See ya 130's!

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • I am so sorry to hear about your family member. Sending you positive thoughts and strength
  • I went out with a girlfriend last night and totally over did it.
  • I appreciate the positive vibes, Sum.

It's almost time to start a new 130's thread! I'm tired of seeing 135 on the scale every morning- my hope is to see 134 in May.
  • There is another one floating about; http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...dbye-130s.html

We'll just move over there when they shut us down on this one.

I am not in my 130's right now, I am carrying atleast 5 pounds of water weight. I am hoping to shed this sodium bloat in a few day's time. I had so many social engagements this past weekend that I went off plan. I enjoyed every minute of it though Then I had a love affair with smoked salmon and did me in!

Today is my weekly fast day, I am armed with loads of water to battle this water gain. Hoping to see 13x.x again tomorrow.

I am not panicking though. Water weight gain happens; I know those are not real pounds. It just sucks to be back at the 140's... Hoping that May will bring me closer to the low end of the 130's that I don't need to see that 14x.x number again.
  • I was staying away because I had hit a wall and I was feeling discouraged. The reason I had hit a wall is because my will power faltered and I found myself binging on my favorite low-carb food: cheese. So I stayed the same weight for two-three weeks.

Today I have broken through another plateau and I weighed in at 133.4. It will probably go up tomorrow, but not back to what it was.
  • Finally! Hi Ladies!!! I have been waiting a while to be able to come on this thread (was hanging out in the 140s group) Weighed in today at 138.2, lowest I've been in close to 2 years. So happy!! 13.2lbs until goal!
  • Finally made it past that wall. Sheesh that was a tough one! First time EVER in my life I have hit a true full-length plateau (6 weeks).

May goal: to lose 6 pounds.

5/5: 136.0
    5/6: 135.2
    5/9: 134.6
    5/10: 136.4
    5/11: 135.4
    5/14: 131.2

• Okay, so I had a bit of a setback. My lowest point was 133 until I accidentally zoomed up to 145...but I'm back on track!

7/1 139.4
    7/2 139.2
  • Quote: Okay, so I had a bit of a setback. My lowest point was 133 until I accidentally zoomed up to 145...but I'm back on track!

7/1 139.4
    7/2 139.2
    7/9 139.4

I lost the 130s for a few days, I'm really fighting to stay put. :/
  • lovedancelive Since this thread is over 500 posts and the MOD's most likely will close it soon, we all hang out here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/feat...ya-130s-8.html

Come and join us!