See ya 130's!

You're on Page 29 of 34
Go to
  • LOL mrslynah, atleast you are still alive. I'm sure you'll get the 4.5pounds off soonest.

Last week was a not so good week for me, alot of pizza and fried chicken so I did not go weigh last Friday. I am hoping to be on my best behaviour this week and have atleast 1pound loss by Friday.

Have a great week everybody....
  • I've been hovering around 135 for some time so wow was I shocked when I saw 139! I don't want to fall back into the 140's!

11/21: 139
    11/22: 137.2
    11/23: 138.4
  • I just reached 137 lbs! I really hope to be out of the 130's by end of December!
  • 11/21: 139
    11/22: 137.2
    11/23: 138.4
    11/24: 137.4
    11/25: 138.8
    11/26: 139.2
    11/27: 137.8
    11/28: 137
    11/29: 136.6
  • Hi ladies,

I'm going to join in. I've been hovering at 139 for a long time now and I need some motivation to blast through the 130s!
  • At Lisa me too! I am doing December perfectly until Christmas!

At least that's lower than yesterday...still disappointed that I used to be 133, so close!
  • Back after 3 year childbearing hiatus
    I used to be a regular here but took a long break and had 2 kids. Now I am done with pregnancy for good and ready to lose the baby weight. I am 135 currently!
  • I'm 135 and trying to see if I can get to the 120s. hopefully this thread becomes more active.
    kwinkle: what's your plan to lose? I'm thinking of upping my exercise this month and being more strict on my calorie counting.
  • Im 131, wanna get down to 120 :-)
  • 134.8, want to get back into the 120s!
  • Well hellooo 120''s!!!!!

This morning i oficially weigth 127.8!! Yayyy excited! :-)
  • Hope you all don't mind if I jump in. I was at around 130 for quite a while, but over some difficult times last year, Christmas, and general winter laziness I'm back up to 138. I'm finding it difficult to trim back down again...

Quote: Well hellooo 120''s!!!!!

This morning i oficially weigth 127.8!! Yayyy excited! :-)
    Weeeeeee! That's awesome!
  • Hi atmos!!

It took me awhile to get back into the rigth mindset of diet changes/exercise again. I likewise was off my plan for a while since last xmas!! I had a blast visiting my family and going on vacation but Now it was about time to get back to it.

Grrr it was difficult the first days, my advice is to start with baby steps. My mistake was to do drastic changes to my diet/routine that didnt go to well cause i was still not in the rigth mood/mindset after that failed I took it easy and I started going back for my walks that i enjoy, then it turned into jogging.

Exercise has to be something you like/enjoy or else it will be dreadful/boring!

I started cutting back cal as well (but not too drastic) and tracking what i eat with mfp app. I still allow myself some cookies/dark chocolate/bagel/(____)<---insert something here that i crave/ but within my cal allowance, doing so i dont feel like its a struggle/stressful to eat on plan or an urge to overeat from too much restriction. It works for me. I started a post on the main section tracking my progress and inviting other gurls to track theirs, u r welcome to join!

Good luck! And you can do this!
  • Quote: Grrr it was difficult the first days, my advice is to start with baby steps. My mistake was to do drastic changes to my diet/routine that didnt go to well cause i was still not in the rigth mood/mindset after that failed I took it easy and I started going back for my walks that i enjoy, then it turned into jogging.

Exercise has to be something you like/enjoy or else it will be dreadful/boring!

I started cutting back cal as well (but not too drastic) and tracking what i eat with mfp app. I still allow myself some cookies/dark chocolate/bagel/(____)<---insert something here that i crave/ but within my cal allowance, doing so i dont feel like its a struggle/stressful to eat on plan or an urge to overeat from too much restriction. It works for me. I started a post on the main section tracking my progress and inviting other gurls to track theirs, u r welcome to join!

Good luck! And you can do this!
    Thanks Nikolette! Definitely great advice. I've been tracking my calories on mfp for the past about week and a half consistently. I don't always hit my calorie goal, but I'm tracking.

One thing that is different (and good) this time around is I'm doing much better being consistent with my exercise routine. I've finally fallen into one I can maintain. It's a bit discouraging that I haven't lost any weight yet, but you're right about baby steps. I just need to be more patient.