See ya 130's!

You're on Page 12 of 34
Go to
  • Nicely done, Cat86!

I did a midweek weigh tonight for whatever reason and came up at about the same weight as Tuesday. I guess at least I didn't gain? I also managed to tweak something in my ankle/foot on Thursday. Thought it was better yesterday but today I pivoted on my foot and tweaked it again. So I'll be really limited on exercise this week, which is really disappointing to me but I guess I'll try to channel that energy into sticking to my calories this week.
  • Forgot to post that I lost 1.5 lbs the last week! Getting closer and closer to 129...
  • I weighed in at 139.7 this morning and I'm happy to see the 130s again.

Out of the total 45 pounds I want to lose I've lost a third as of today. Very pleased with that.
  • I was weighing around 128 last week, but after a bad weekend I was 130.0 today. :-/
  • 136.6 today! Down 1.2 pounds from last week
  • kifli- I hope you enjoyed/are enjoying your vacation. I pulled my back and neck muscles on Tuesday so I haven't been able to excercise hard all week. I did do the warm ups Tuesday and Wednesday and yesterday eased back into it getting 10 minutes in and then 19 today. I want to be able to get through the whole video by the first without having to ice my shoulder after so we can restart together when you get back.

My scale died yesterday which sucks because it was fairly new but then I bought it because it was cheap and cheap it was lasting my less than a month. I will buy a new one tomorrow and I want to make sure it has .2 increments because the .5 is not as motivating for some silly reason. lol
  • So I got back from vacation (ate out a lot), got sick after my baby was sick (still am), and basically have been not cutting calories....managed to gain 2 pounds, so I am now at 137.

Okay, so I'm kind of getting a little embarrassed b/c I am really seeing a history of starting, stopping and basically not following through with these last pounds I need to lose. I think it's just really tough, I'm getting old, my metabolism is much slower, and I just need to buckle down. I'm being honest with myself in that I really want to lose this weight. And it's both for vanity and the fact that I have been abusing my body with no veggies or fruits almost all of my life.

So, today I'm starting fresh (again!) and I will start the 30 day shred with Thursdays off (long work day) and I'm going to get to goal! I ate a healthy breakfast and drank my water.

Sarahlynn- I am wishing you a speedy recovery. It's important to take care of ourselves, so don't rush back into it if your body is telling you not to. I am so sorry about your poor back and neck
    And I'm sorry to hear about your silly scale! Only 1 month? Gee whiz.

I'm starting fresh and calling it day 1 again with the video, but I will be here for support
  • I bought a new scale and was shocked when I saw 140.6 on it. I have been doing much better with my eating and I am still excercising. Not the full 30 minutes but still I am not sitting on my butt. I didn't have time yesterday though and woke up with my shoulder feeling as bad as it did on day 1 of the injury. I think the work out is helping stretch the muscles out which makes me feel better. Going to do try it again today and see how it goes. I am so depressed seeing the 40's again after so much hard work.
  • I am still ecstatic to be in the 130s, especially since i gained a tiny bit back and lost it again due to a stressful week last week. But 120s would be even better... :P I am at 138.6 right now hoping to be in the 120s by November.
  • Hey Guys, I kind of go on and off this site... but now I definitely need some accountability. I am usually a calorie counter and runner but i had definitely been slacking lately. I was 129 at the beginning of the summer, but my weight has crept up to about 134.5 due to some stress late night eating/traveling/drinking too much. Time to buckle down and get this weight off.

Thanks for your support!

This weeks plan
    - Lose 1 pound

Mon- No workout (going to the Dentist, and I worked out yesterday)
    Tues- Run 3 miles
    Weds- Jamie Eason's Livefit- Maybe nightclub cardio?
    Thurs- Jamie Eason's Livefit
    Friday- off
    Saturday- Long run with friend
    Sunday- Jamie Eason's Livefit- walk
  • So excited! I had gained weight over the vacation and was up to 137. I started the 17 day diet (healthier lifestyle eating) and after 2 days, I'm down to 134.5!!!

If I go down any lower, I will be at a new low since having the baby 22 months ago
    I hope I continue to lose on this b/c I have been at the worst plateau for months.

Aragosa- Welcome again
    Sara- congrats on the 1.2
    Ms A-Sounds like a good goal
    Atmos- Yay for the 1.5!
    Isabella- welcome to the 130's again
    Lovely -hope that weekend weight comes off quickly!
    Sarahlynn- It can be so discouraging, but please hang in there.
  • Weighed in at 142.8lbs today Lowest weight to date!
  • So far so good. Ate a lot last night, but it was mostly veggies.. so that was good. Had a healthy lunch today and on track to workout tonight! Too bad the bf wants to get burgers for tonight.. at least they are buffalo burgers? Maybe I will try to go bunless and run a few extra miles!
  • Had a rough weekend foodwise, so I guess I'm pleased to see I didn't change weights this week rather than gaining. I'm still on target for my January goal, but really need to buckle down and stick to my plan all through the weekend this week.
  • kifli, I'm glad to see your vacation gain is gone so quickly.

sarahlynn, I moved my scale a couple of weeks ago and "gained" two pounds. Scales are crazy!

I've been bouncing around between 131 and and 132, with a few brief glimpses of 130.8 - eek! But, sheesh, it's slow going now.