Bellyblub.

• lol
  • It took losing 95 pounds to notice it, but now that my ribs have reintroduced themselves to the outside world, LOL, I definitely get the bloated belly look after eating (not just when I have an off plan meal) until it digests. Doesn't last long, thankfully.
  • Yep. I get it too. I guess when you're smaller it's easier to notice and feel bloat?
  • Luckyyyyyyyyyyy. In the high 120s I still have a GUT at ALL TIMES unless I am very dehydrated.
  • Quote: Luckyyyyyyyyyyy. In the high 120s I still have a GUT at ALL TIMES unless I am very dehydrated.
    Same thing here.

I have the same freakin annoying little ''tire'' under the bellybutton.

and it's taking forever to go awaaaaaaaaaaaay.
  • I think said gut is part loose skin, but that doesn't detract from the fact that it exists...
  • Any "off plan" eating is INSTANTLY recognizable with me. If I'm really full but not necessarily bloated (usually happens after one big meal off plan) I still have abs but my belly gets all distended! I call it my Ninja Turtle belly... it's bizzare.

If I have a couple days off plan, my abs get the worst of it. Everything else still looks okay but my ab definition is gone and things get a bit squishy. Not cool.
  • Quote: Yep. I get it too. I guess when you're smaller it's easier to notice and feel bloat?

Totally! But, I think this is a good thing. If you see the effects of a less than stellar diet immediately, it encourages you to get back OP sooner, and it's a lot harder to bury your head in the sand and "not notice" weight start to creep up.
    I consider it a closet blessing. Anyone else agree?