yo-yo dieting as a featherweight

• i don't know if this is because i have a serious problem with yo-yo dieting, or because i don't have that much weight to lose. but it seems like i keep losing and regaining the same 10 pounds. if it were 50 pounds, then it would obviously be yo-yo dieting. but i can easily gain 10 pounds in a week just from water retention. and then i'm back where i started it's very visible too. when i lose 10 pounds, people comment on it. so it must seem weird when they see me 4 days later and i'm back where i started! i guess there's nothing i can do except try harder to stick with it so that it's a continuous downward trend instead of constantly bouncing up and down. this is more just a rant.
  • It sucks. We try to tell ourselves no one will notice, but it shows really easily in obvious places like face and stomach.

How's the not-binging going?
  • Not very well Well, i look at it as a positive thing that i don't have the crazed, must-get-my-fix binge urges that i was experiencing a couple weeks ago where i would literally get in my car to drive a BLOCK to the store to pick up binge food. Instead, my binging has been more subtle--more like very heavy snacking. Still not good. But i feel a BIT less crazy than i did before.
  • Slow progress is still progress. I'm starting to feel "slippery" in terms of control....
  • This is the story of my life, except its 14lbs, never been more that 165lbs at the VERY most >_<.