Featherweights-Approximate Goal Date and "Danger Zone" in Mind?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I think my overall goal is 120 and 123-117 is a safe ranger for me. 125 will be my high danger zone, where I need to buckle down, and 115 is probably my low one. But I don't know for sure. I am planning on reassessing once I hit 123 to see if my plans change.
  • Goal: Ideally sub 100 because super thin is attractive to me. And God, I'm just vain. but that's just a mental number thing. I'm happy between 102-105

Maintain: Easiest to maintain 110

Danger zone: I absolutely hate to see the scale hit anything above 112. But 115 is my ultimate danger zone
  • I don't want to put a date of my goal because I've fallen off the wagon a number of times in the last year. I'm once again trying to get to goal. My danger zone wasn't something I really thought of today but now I've given it some thought.

Under 112: Eat more...
    112 - 115: Ideal
    116 - 119: Closer into danger zone...
    120 and over: Danger zone! Get your *** moving again, slow down on the food!
  • Holy crap, I'm posting in a feathers thread

I've thought about this a lot and I would like to maintain between 150-155 and my danger zone be 155-165. I never want to see 166 again in my entire life.

(Subject to change when I see how I feel at 155!)
  • I recently achieved an all time low weight of 121.0 through a totally unsustainable regimen of "music festival diet" which involves dancing 10 hours a day and hardly eating. Once I got back I seemed to maintain 121-122 OK for a week eating normally. This past weekend I ate EVERYTHING and drank a bunch and blew up to 124.8 which was my previous "maintenance" weight.

It's silly how different a deflated 121 feels. And how it's essentially "goal."

So I will call it thusly:

<123: Great
    123-124: OK
    124-125: Calm down
    >125: Mahhhhhh
  • Right now, I'm AT my danger zone! For the last year, I have been:

160: happy but still working on it
    160-165: what's been going on?
    166-167: DANGER!! (it's funny, but I always stop at 167. And 167 was where I got to, from 200, when I lost weight a few years before)

While I haven't been there yet, when I DO hit goal, I'm thinking:

148-152: Happy zone
    153-158: Take a look at what you're doing
    Anything above 160: Danger!!
  • ok, from a long history of yo-yo-ing I can say that:

<53kg - probably getting a bit low but never been there for long so difficult to say and can't sustain it anyway
    53-55kg - ideal target which is sustainable with effort
    56kg - max acceptable
    56-58kg - this is slippery slope territory and I don't hang around here long as i'm piling it on or losing it at this point
    58kg - Too Heavy
    60kg - Not fit to be seen in public
    64kg - where I normally get to before i'm motivated to go the other way
    65kg - if I get to this then i'm not standing on the scale so i'm sure i have been there but not had actual proof!