I think my overall goal is 120 and 123-117 is a safe ranger for me. 125 will be my high danger zone, where I need to buckle down, and 115 is probably my low one. But I don't know for sure. I am planning on reassessing once I hit 123 to see if my plans change.
1. Drink 144 or more oz. of water per day (6 water bottles or more)
2. Keep my net carbs (grams of carbs - grams of fiber) at 60 grams or less per day
3. Keep my sugar content at 25 grams or less per day (primarily from fruit/veggies)
4. Do at least 3 mins of planks every day.
5. Do at least 100 squats every day.
6. Run at least 3 times a week.