Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 08-22-2011, 11:44 AM   #16  
Peace. Love. Balance

S/C/G: 199/128/125 (new goal of 115)

Height: 5'3

You just described my belly. It's right in the very center, you can see my ribs a little and the outter edges of my belly are more "in", but the pooch remains.I recall even when I was younger and more slender having a pooch, it was the first place I gained and I guess it will be the last place I lose.
bananapancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 05:57 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 168/133/126

Height: 5' 9"

I will always have a pooch. Like bananapancakes you can see my ribs a bit and my collarbones but my stomach is persistently pouchy. even at mu skinniest as a teenage it was still there. it will never ever be flat, which is a bit depressing but hey i'll just have to get used to it right?!
RummyMcGin is offline   Reply With Quote