Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 11-05-2009, 03:24 PM   #1  
inspired this time around

S/C/G: 161/149/130

Height: 5'3''

Default Back again!!!

As my title says it, I am returning.....for the 100th time (it seems like it).
I turned 40 last Thursday. I had promised myself that I would be at my goal weight for that birthday. It didn't happen.. I wasn't disciplined enough to make it happen. Tomorrow I am planning on cutting back on the foods that I eat. I am also planning on going out for a walk...and then eventually go back to running. The hardest part for me is to actually make it outside. I get comfortable and kind of lazy at night. I just want to sit back wearing some nice wool socks, yoga pants and a cozy fleece sweater. All I need to do now is to put on those sneakers (they are hiding somewhere in the house) and open that door and head out. Miracles will happen if I make it that far. I know it! Wish me luck!
whoIwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/155/140

Good Luck!!! I know how u feel, it has just gotten cold here and it is getting harder and harder to get out for my runs. I have kept up with my videos but there's nothing like the phrase "Woo, that was a good run!" Welcome back, u can do this, we can all do this!!!
Jokan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:17 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back!

Come and join us in our chat thread!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/feat...-november.html
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote