Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 11-30-2009, 07:10 AM   #181  
I'm listening...

S/C/G: HW248;Current 198/135-139/140

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellost View Post
Snacks, snacks, snacks. I've been too "snacky" today! The closer I get to goal, it seems the more I mess up on snacking. It's like, I feel good with where I am, so losing the pounds isn't as much as a priority as it should be. But I DO want to lose and make it to goal!!! Sigh..tomorrow is another day!
Kellost, I'm right alongside of you. Too many yummy leftovers at my house! I spent Friday & Saturday "resting" from Thanksgiving at my house. I should know better than that. Yesterday we went to the Vikings vs. Bears game and I literally dove into the kettle corn... I'm up 2 lbs today, not surprisingly.

ICU, you look awesome in your pics. I understand the longing to lose a few more but being perfectly happy where you are at.
losermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:27 AM   #182  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Morning!

The last week has been hard. I don't really know why. I either had a really good day or a horrible day. Mostly mindless scarfing of inappropriate foods

I'm beginning to think that that 135 was a fluke. Most of the time lately I've been hovering around 137-138. Ick.
I'm not sure why any of that makes a hill o'beans difference. I wore my little suit to church yesterday and got all kinds of compliments and encouragment.

Aren't we featherweights hard to please???

Are you all making a plan for December?
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:47 AM   #183  
I'm listening...

S/C/G: HW248;Current 198/135-139/140

Height: 5'6"

Susan, your 135 is my 134! Just relish the fact that you looked awesome in your suit. Nobody knows the number on your scale. They just know that you look great! And think about it, mindlessly scarfing inappropriate food (just like me), and we are still looking good! I think that we need to get over ourselves and just try to stay "in the range". Today I'm at the top of my "range". By Friday I should be back in the middle of my "range" of 134-137.

Maybe I'm starting to talk more like a maintainer here...

Last edited by losermom; 11-30-2009 at 10:48 AM.
losermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:45 AM   #184  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Hello all! I enjoyed my Thanksgiving out-of-town weekend very much. I made good reasonable choices up until last night. I ate horribly, but one meal out of the 4-day weekend is better than I've done in the past. I didn't bother weighing today since my rings were tight and I knew that meant major retention. I'll weigh tomorrow and see what damage I've done.
I'm trying to decide what to shoot for in December... I'd like to see a few pounds go, but I may shoor more for inches lost or something to keep the focus off the # on the scale and more on consistant exercise. I'm not sure yet.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:23 PM   #185  
Ilene the Bean

I had a good weekend but because of the wine it showed on the scale this morning... So I'm working on those 3 lbs yet again...
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:34 PM   #186  

S/C/G: 110/95/95

Height: 4'11"

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving holiday...I've been MIA because my mother was in town visiting from Germany so I didn't have much time for the computer. I did good over the long weekend, my mom is also dieting so that was a big help, we were looking out for each other the whole time lol. I got down to 104.2 but this morning I was back at 106.4....not sure if it was what I ate or water weight...I'm guessing water. Hopefully lol. I didn't exercise at all while my mom was here so I'm looking forward to a nice jog after work today. I feel so much better when I at least get out in the fresh air a little!
CarbCrazy1181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:27 PM   #187  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Here's the new thread for December gals.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/feat...-december.html

What have you been planning?
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote