Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:00 AM   #1  
beachin' for cancun!

S/C/G: 130/120/115

Height: 5'3"

Default just curious...

hey featherweights! i just found this group in the forum today and i'm really happy about it! i am currently working on losing the last 10 pounds before a trip to las vegas this summer! i am hoping that this will be good motivation to finish strong...

so i have a question for you ladies... what's your game-plan for those stubborn final pounds?

i am planning on calorie counting with a mixture of south beach. of course, i will be waking up and running each morning (especially since the weather has taken a turn for the best this week!!)

hopefully we can bounce ideas off each other to make the last pounds melt away with ease!
emikeeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 201.8/155.2/158

Height: 5 7

You might want to try to add in some weight training. While you may not loose all of the last 10lbs you will notice a big difference in your body and shape. Even though a pound is a pound a pound of muscle takes up less space on your body, and muscle also burns more calories while you do nothing. Have fun in Vegas
cdawnfine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:58 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 157/133.4/130

Height: 5'5"

I am doing calorie counting plus exercise, which in my case is a mix of cardio (elliptical & running) plus yoga for strength. My weight loss is very slow at this point, esp. since I persist in getting derailed by s/th like Easter every now & again!
Su-Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:44 AM   #4  
Registered Diva

S/C/G: 172/142/119

Height: 5'5

whatever my doc. says. I have become a sheep.
lointhecity is offline   Reply With Quote