Introducing myself here!

• I was a member back in '06, when I lost 17lbs and got down to my goal weight. Just as soon as I did that, I got pregnant with twins, and its all been downhill from there! (My weight, that is)

I have been off and on dieting (WW) since the twins, who are now 14 months old, were 6 months old. I lose 3 or 4 lbs, and then give it all up and gain it back. I usually stay between 140 and 130. I braved the scale today, after totally giving up on healthy eating over the last few months, and I'm 141.4. I feel awful.

I dont know why its so hard for me to accept that I HAVE to watch what I'm eating to stay at a comfortable weight for myself? I LOVE food, and I feel lucky that I do not have 50, 60 lbs to lose.

Anyway, I'm here. I hope to find the movtivation I need to lose this weight and keep it off. I REALLY want to look AND feel good this summer!
  • Welcome back! Come join in on our weekly Feather's thread!
  • Welcome back and good luck!
  • Welcome back! I'm sure you'll reach your goals by summer!

Dagmar
  • Welcome! I'm working on those last 10 pounds too I suppose that's the difference between how you feel on the way up vs how you feel on the way down - you feel awful, I feel great. I mean that in a good way - I can't wait until 140 feels awful instead of great, IYKWIM
  • New To 3FC
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this site. I'm 48 and have had to watch my weight since high school. My heaviest weight was 180 in college. When I lost the weight, I managed to keep it off for over 20 years, even through 3 pregnancies. However, after having a hyst, thyroid problems and aging, the weight has started to come back on. Over the past two years, I've put on 15 pounds and am scared to death that the scale will continue climbing. I've decided that I need to do something now, but it's not as easy to lose weight as when I was younger. Your support would be greatly appreciated.
  • Shauna, how fabulous to catch it so early. Welcome!