Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 11-09-2008, 08:50 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 175 / 140 / 125

Height: 5'2"

Dagmar, Good luck with the new clients. Extra cash flow is always welcome!

bargoo, DD and I had a great time shopping. She recently has dropped some weight herself. Making shopping in the junior section at Kohls a breeze rather than a disappointment. We have no real number for how much she's lost, because she's not a weigher. I'm guessing about 15 pounds. This is her first year in high school.Her first year of lunch hour freedom. She doesn't have to be in the cafeteria. She's decided it's easier to take an apple or a yogurt to school for lunch rather than waite in line to eat. This way she has more time for listening to music and hanging with her friends. That combined with PE has netted her a nice easy loss. I'm betting her BMI is right in the middle the healthy range. Anyway, she decided no lunch out that the day's about shopping and hanging with her mom. We drove through McD's I had plain coffe and she had the mocha. Thanks for the extra prayer. It worked!

Claire, It sounds like you had a really fun day. What did you coach? My eating wasn't good yesterday either. I don't think my cals were probably too bad, but not one veggie crossed my lips and I only drank 1.5 qrts of water. I must do better to feel better! You are all inspiring me as well. Than you!

kittycat, Putting the candy in the freezer doesn't always work for me either. 5 minutes in my pj pocket and most anything is thawed to just perfect. I'm glad you found something that's working for you.

Off to Sunday School with my youngest. He's making pizzas with the nicest little old lady at our church today. She has the children help her make them and they sell them to the congregation. She's donating all the money to the free Christmas dinner our church provides. Of course we have an individual one ordered for each of us. At least I ordered mine with a lot of veggies!!!

Have a great Sunday chickies!
lovnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:40 PM   #77  

I hope everyone has had a good weekend. Mine was busy, but good. I'm looking forward to tomorrow though and getting back to my routine. I'm a routine kind of girl. I do so much better staying on plan during the week. And man, I really need to have a good week.

kittycat40- Those ice cream cakes are scary good. I haven't had one in years, but I rememeber it well.

lovnmom-I just went to Kohls the other day with my 15% off coupon. I never get the 20% off coupons. My daughter is still a little young to really enjoy a shopping trip, but I look forward to having those times with her. What great memories you and your daughter will have of your outings!

Well, tomorrow I'm starting the day with a power walk with a friend, then planning my week-food plans, exercise plans, grocery list, everything! I really need to have a good weigh in this Friday so I have to re-focus this week.

Early bed for me tonight. Maybe a nice, warm chai latte first though-decafe, of course.

Have a good evening all~
Gogirl008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:55 AM   #78  

Gogirl, It sounds like you have a well laid plan for today and the week to come.

I too need to get back on track today. I did ok on Sat, but yesterday was a disaster. I think the only things I did right were drinking my water and I ate an apple. The rest was carbs. Not good for me ones. Yummy homemade pizza crust and french bread carbs. I'd better get walking!
Old 11-10-2008, 07:46 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 156/133/130

Well I had a good weekend, even dropped a pound, but today was not a good day. I ate lunch and dinner out today, and while it could have been worse, it was not good

Back on track for me tomorrow!
abbyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:16 AM   #80  

abbyin, Eating out is always difficult. I can know all the rules, but that doesn't make them easy to follow!

I did much better myself yesterday. I ate plenty of veggies, fruits and dairy. I did treat myself to a tiny serving of chocolate, but after DS's basketball games a little nerve number was in order.
Hug a vet!
Old 11-11-2008, 01:25 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 156/133/130

Hi lovnmom - I just discovered that we are posting in last weeks thread. I wondered where everyone went.

Just thought I'd let you know . . . I'll see you over there!
abbyin is offline   Reply With Quote