Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 11-04-2007, 11:13 AM   #31  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone,

surprise surprise I weighed in this morning and was down .6 lbs. o.0 Don't know how that happened. It seems like my body has decided it's ready to lose weight and it doesn't matter what I eat... Lots of small losses but losses all the same. That means however that I'm .6 lbs away from my mini-goal!!!

Scenestealer - sounds like a reasonable assumption to me. And it's good you can see why/where the pound would have come from.

abbyin - Hello! Will joing conversation! Will work hard! And don't be embarrassed, I think everyone here has had problems staying on that darn wagon.... it's just so easy to go over the edge.

dagmar - *hugs* Sounds like life is pretty rough for you right now. I wish we could help. I guess you've tried to get him to open up? Have you thought about counseling at all or is he not up for that sort of thing? Having your significant other being miserable and causing you misery is never good... I hope you can figure out some sort of solution.
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote