Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 04-16-2007, 03:47 PM   #1  

Default think Iv found where I want to be...

Hi ya all let me introduce myself,Im from the UK and have 4 children and am 35,eldest child 16 and full of attitude,next 14 and half the attitude and then 10 and 5 yrs old.Im an at home mum so dont work and feel I need to discover who I am apart from mum, I will always be mum but have dedicated the last 16 years to bringing my children up and loved every minute of it but stopped looking in the mirror and shock horror when I finally did. ....I need help.Iv decided on calorie counting and need to loose 2 stone to be super happy or 1 and a half to be real happy and 1 stone to get back the confidence and belief in myself I used to have along time ago .
Im fed up of crying when I see how awful I look when I buy new baggy clothes ,I want to wear the tighter fitting ones and feel super duper sexy and confident ,I dont like me and who looks back at me from the mirror,I dont like the reflection that follows me from window to window and I want to stop wearing hubbys T shirts, Im angry when I see slim women and want to cry,why? its not their fault I ate to much chocolate and sweets and crisps its my fault and only I can do something about it.
I want to take control of my life now and not food control me,so here goes everyone if you will all let me I will weigh in every monday and let you all know my loss.I can easily let myself down but not all you lot as I hate letting other people down so with the support I will do this and help support you.
Anyway enough of me going on,I weighed in at 162 lbs this morning and go on hols in 8 weeks and so want to be one and a half stone lighter by June 17th.
I tried putting smileys hope I put them all in the right places
love to you all
Flowerfairy
flowerfairy2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: Starting over

Height: 5'7"

I can totally relate.

Come join us in the weekly chat!
hikerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:40 PM   #3  
Doughnut

S/C/G: 161.4/158.6/130

Height: 5'5.5"

Hi flowerfairy and to a fellow brit. I too have a holiday goal - good luck to us both!
Doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 11:02 PM   #4  

Hi flowerfairy, here's the great news, at 35, you still have great metabolic potential and once you get going (eating healthy and exercising) the weight should come off so much more quickly than it does when you are my age (54). So don't despair, you are young and once just a few pounds are off, you can start wearing all those nice clothes...
suerose
suerose is offline   Reply With Quote