Featherweights Planning for Mar 12th to 18th

You're on Page 7 of 8
Go to
  • This weeks lbs
    Hello
    I managed to loose this week and would like to loose another few lbs this next week.
    I bought a step machine.
    Will do that in addition.
    Love
    Yellowsub
  • Hi Featherweights!
    Sorry I haven't been here for a day or two. I work from home and sometimes it gets pretty busy around here.
    I have been doing ok but yesterday I went out to a meeting and got kind of stressed and lo and behold, a piece of cake appeared in front of me and I ate it. I never do this, but yesterday, I felt a bit frazzled and when I feel frazzled I eat to calm myself down. I know I do it and I can see myself doing it, but I still do it....and then I am ticked off at myself and I feel even more frazzled which leads to ...you know where.
    Anyhow, yesterday I managed to stop myself from getting in trouble by eating more food and just had a salad for supper.
    Today I am drinking lots of water and I plan to do my weights in a few minutes after I have talked to you guys.
    Thanks for the encouragement and tips about eating at night. I think that the key is to eat something like the carrots or the apple and then I don't feel so deprieved.

Susan B, can you tell me how to get the scale on the bottom of my post? I have not been weighing myself and I know that this is a big mistake. I have got to get back to it and a start would be to get that scale on my posts so I start being as accountable to everyone as I should be.
  • Today my activity was a walk in the mushy snow around the block. Usually, it takes me 20 minutes, but today it must have been longer because I could really feel the weight of the snow dragging on my boots.

We also did a lot of housekeeping today for the company that's coming tonight. That's got to count for something since I'm moving around rather than being my stationary self.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments on my before and after pictures.
  • Hi all,

Carolyn your pictures are truly fab.

Suerose, if you go to quicklinks you should find a link to the signature weight tracker. I think it has instructions.

I have been having a difficult time. I think I am starting to get impatient. It is difficult for a perfectionist to loose weight. Got to put Ms. Perfection on hold for a few.

Hope everyone has a happy weekend.
  • I have to admit I had Icecream today to soothe my sore throat, I came down with a terrible virus flu thing Thursday night and all the coughing is killing my throat so the icecream helped. I'm gonna just say the doctor made me do it,lol Hope everyone is having a great day, oh the snowstorm came and dumped 15 inches on us, yuch!
  • I
  • I made the weight ticker
    ............but I'm not quite sure how I did it! Thanks for the help everyone.
  • Quote: I have to admit I had Icecream today to soothe my sore throat, I came down with a terrible virus flu thing Thursday night and all the coughing is killing my throat so the icecream helped.
    Sorry that you are sick. Having a sore throat is a real bummer. FYI-in additional to ice cream , Halls Fruit Breezers are great for a sore throat. Yummy and very soothing. Make sure to get the Breezers, not the Halls Defense or cough drops (not that those products aren't good, but they won't help with a sore throat). They even come in a sugar free variety.
  • Morning my dears! it's Sunday! Are you planning anything special for this week?
  • Quote: Morning my dears! it's Sunday! Are you planning anything special for this week?
    Morning everyone Yes I'm planning an experiment this week. I've generally whined on about how slowly I'm losing weight, which I am but.....I write down everything I eat. I've had a good hard look at it and have just realised that since I started this a couple of months ago I have not made it through an entire week without sliding off plan at least one day a week - if not more. So for this week I'm going to SOP every day and see what happens. That's the plan. I don't appear to be very good at sticking to them however
  • Quote: ....have just realised that since I started this a couple of months ago I have not made it through an entire week without sliding off plan at least one day a week - if not more. So for this week I'm going to SOP every day and see what happens. That's the plan. I don't appear to be very good at sticking to them however
    O-M-G that is sooooooooo ME!!! Doughnut let's keep each other accountable this week for staying on plan... I do have one glitch though, next Saturday we are having Chineese food with friends, this supper has been planned for ages so I can't back out, I'll just be super careful that day... What do you say?

Yesterday I was OP all day, , unbelievable as it may seem, I didn't exercise though... Today I'm exercising, gym, HIIT and swim... I'll be leaving soon to do all those... Kinda my own triathlon ...

Sorry if I don't respond to everyone, but man you girls are a bunch of chatty cathy's, I miss a day or so and I am overwhelmed... BUT I do see that you are all doing extremely well and for that....
  • Quote: O-M-G that is sooooooooo ME!!! Doughnut let's keep each other accountable this week for staying on plan... I do have one glitch though, next Saturday we are having Chineese food with friends, this supper has been planned for ages so I can't back out, I'll just be super careful that day... What do you say?
    Ilene I've pm'd you. Feel like I've got to stick to it now or eat my own words - well, I'll eat anything which is why I'm here
  • Our friends came last night for dinner and I had too many glasses of wine which lead to eating a piece of 590 calorie carrot cake. My only condolence is that I was very good about not eating a ton of cheese and crackers before dinner. And I went for a brisk walk after they went home.

They're daughter decided she wants a crazy quilt of moons and suns so she and I worked out a barter deal. She gave me her braided rope braclet and I'm going to make her a four square quilt. We even picked out all the fabric from my big stash. It will be a fun project.

Even though I'm still having some head spins if I lean over, I've been out for my 20 minute walk. I'm holding off on doing my floor exercises to much later when they won't make me dizzy.
  • I am planning on a lot of home cooked meals. I had purchased everything I needed LAST weekend and didn't cook at all! The only night out this week will be Tuesday before a concert and I imagine I'll have the same as last week (the shrimp with steamed vegetables). Other than that, no special planning here. I wasn't on plan at all this weekend, but that was planned so I don't feel bad.
  • Being Accountable
    Hi, I want to join you Ilene and Doughnut in being accoutable this week! Eat Health y and Exercise!