Old 07-31-2008, 01:36 PM   #346  

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/145

Height: 5'2

OK I am having major trouble getting back on track. I think it is summer vacation. I am watching 4 kids plus my 3. So dealing with 7 kids all day and not having time or energy to workout has put me into a slump!!! I start out everyday with the best intentions, yet by lunch or afternoon I bail and cant seem to stay on track!

***if anyone has any motivation tricks we should share!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:55 PM   #347  

Height: 5'8"

Hey, ladies! So, obviously I've been away lately. I would love to say it's because I've been off enjoying a wonderful vacation; however, that would be a lie. It's because I've been failing miserably and figured I would start writing when I would get back on track. Like Lou said, I have the best intentions everyday, but then for whatever reason, I go off like a madman. And because I say tomorrow I start again, I feel I can eat whatever I want that day, since I won't be eating it any time soon...even though I eat the same thing the next day.

So, I decided to join Weight Watchers tonight. I figured weighing in in front of someone might shame me into keeping on track so I'm really hoping that I can jump start myself with WW and then go back to Fat Smash, since I think that it's the best out there. I'm hoping that being able to eat whatever, but in moderation will kick me into gear. We'll see where it goes. Wish me luck. I know I'm going to need it. If I don't do something now, I'm never going to be able to zipline in the rainforest for my birthday in January. How awful would that be to be told you're too fat to fulfill your dream you've been planning for over a year? I would be mortified!

Good luck to all of you.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:30 PM   #348  

Annierew-you are going to zip through the rain forest, how cool! Maybe you should find some pictures of the rainforest and hang them where needed! like in the fridge and the pantry! Sometimes we need to hit the bottom before we can rise up!!! I miss the everyday posts like we were doing for so long. It seems like everyone is stuck in the same rut! Today I have done great! I want to make it this time, I dont want to be 40 and still fighting the same battle!

To all of the fatsmashers! We can do it!!!!!Lets get back to business and start eating like we should and posting!!!

MY MENU:
B: brown rice cake with plain yogurt, strawberries, banana, and 1 splenda pkt.
S:sweet potatoes with cinnamon
L:veggie and bean quiche on corn tortillas (2) with hot salsa and soy cheese.
S:cucumber
D:Pizza with black beans and veggies (I make the garbonzo bean and oatmeal crust, even my DH loves it!!)

I am going to go to the gym at 6, so I can get back to business!!! BYE...LOU
Old 07-31-2008, 10:02 PM   #349  
Latoya wants to be a 10!

S/C/G: 201/184.5/160

Height: 5'5"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am officially on contract as a teacher next week and I think it is stressing me out! I told myself that I was going to resume EFS this week, but it just didn't happen. I have watched myself consciously eat horrible foods this week. I think I had potatoes three times today and they were all fried variations. My bathroom in my new apartment has this huge wall mirrors and as I undressed to shower a little while ago I just got disgusted. I remember telling someone on the forum a couple of weeks ago that I loved how I look naked (I think it was Cmint), but now I don't know. I have only gained back 2 of the 10 lbs that I lost back in June, so I know that I will have no problem getting back on track. I do worry about trying to eat and snack the several times during the day. My planning period is at 8:00 am (shortly after breakfast for me) and then the kids have a snack break after they return from P.E., which is around 9 a.m. We won't have lunch until a little after 12. I'm worried that I will be terribly hungry and will go overboard when I do eat. I also don't want to fill myself with water so I won't be running to the restroom during instructional time (our reading/language arts block is 3 hours). I have to get this done because I do want to get back to a healthy weight and feel as energetic as I did in June. Are there any school teachers out there who have followed fat smash and have been successful with it despite scheduling? I need motivation right now.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:48 AM   #350  
Cynicism and Smilies

S/C/G: 245/237/145

Ugh Right after getting out of phase I, I went on a family reunion/wedding trip, and gained back some of what I lost, so Im going back into Detox after a grocery trip today.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:01 PM   #351  
Smashing the FAT !!!

S/C/G: 230/219/160

Height: 5'8

Default im new to 3FC and EFS !!!

hey im new to the as a matter of fact i just joined about 10 minutes ago...i just bought the EFS book and im soooo excited i think i can do this !!! i am almost finished day 1 of phase 1...so far so good ! i think its awesome to have a dedicated to the FS and EFS diets. so far i have read a lot of positive feedback.

oh by the way my name is amanda LOL im so that i forgot to introduce myself LOL
Old 08-14-2008, 04:18 PM   #352  

S/C/G: 215.5/215.5/155

Height: 5'5

Wink Help

Today is my first day on the Fat Smash Diet. I would love any advice, recipes or anything that could help me during the 9 day detox.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:37 AM   #353  
I can do it!

S/C/G: 446.8/ticker/170

Height: 5 foot 7

Hello everyone,

Some of you may remember me and I'm sure there are some newbies here. I'm back to fat smashing. I let life take over again. I had to clean house in order to get my life back together. I did a pretty good job of maintaining but I need to get back to losing so here I am again.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:58 PM   #354  
Ready to get to my goal!

S/C/G: 221/172/130

Height: 5'5

OMG! There are so many new people on here! Jilli, Lighter, Anni, and all the others I have missed so much... I am back!
Things got crazy with work... and I mean crazy. Being a new professor leaves me barely anytime to breathe! I think last we talked I was getting ready to graduate.... go to Vegas... and since then have started the new job and moved too!!!
ANNNNNNNNND! I have now gone from over 200 to 165. Yes! I am now a size 10ish... a MEDIUM in shirts (from an XL or L) and I feel amazing. It's so nice that all my clothes are too big hehehe. You know that feeling. I am not quite to my goal, but I am feeling good. I chopped my hair off... bought some kick *** work clothes...I FEEL GREAT!
No, I didn't go back to FatSmash. I loved it, but Atkins is for me. I feel like a new person. And it has jumpstarted my metabolism in ways I didn't know existed! I can eat "normal" 2 days a week... and I don't gain any weight. Thank god. I am finally at a happy place.

Well I love and miss you guys. I want to keep chatting with you, though I am off the fatsmash. It gave me a good start on my weight loss... but Atkins was the best choice for me. Plus I told you I couldn't work out as planned because of my knee (remember?) Well I am having knee surgery on the 10th so STILL haven't been able to get back to my 2-3 miles a day But someday.

Look forward to hearing from you all (old and new friends!)

Love, Kristin
Old 11-03-2008, 07:21 AM   #355  

S/C/G: 150/141/128

Height: 5'3

Can I join this group?

I see the posting has tapered off but I was hoping I could use this forum for accountability.....

Meikmeika
Old 11-04-2008, 01:01 PM   #356  

We need to get re-energized!!!!

I restarted fatsmash yesterday with my DH. We are going on vaca in 2 1/2 weeks and cant seem to eat good. So we are back with a vengence!!! I will write daily!

Menu:
B: rice cereal w/ plain yogurt and blueberriers
S: rice, beans, and veggie mix--yummy!
L: salad with veggie burger and soy cheese
S: Fruit salad...grapes, pears, and peaches!
D: Brown rice pasta with soy meat and marinara sauce
S: plain air popped popcorn! (If needed)
Old 11-04-2008, 09:00 PM   #357  

S/C/G: 226/184.5/150

Height: 5'4

i was off track a few days with the halloween candy but i did manage to stay the same weight, i guess i got my metabolism going again. i'm upset that i fell off but happy that i didn't gain. back to square 1 tomorrow now that the candy is gone. me and dh are going on vacation too but not til dec 14 we r going to vegas where r u going?
Old 11-05-2008, 09:59 PM   #358  

langston, We are going to Michigan. I grew up there and now live in California, but this summer we are moving out there. We are going to be there for Thanksgiving.

OK i just noticed you live in MI. My sister lives in New Baltimore.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:03 PM   #359  

OK so here is my menu for today

B:rice cereal, plain yogurt, blueberriers and i pack of splenda
S:small bowl of my rice mix
L:rice mix in a brown rice tortilla
S: NO SNACK, that doesnt happen very much, I was to busy to eat.
D:Brown rice pasta, morning star meal starter (like ground meat) marinara sauce, white beans and mushrooms...It was so good even my DH loved it

Now that I think about it I ate a whole lot of rice, Tomorrow I will cut back!!!
Old 11-06-2008, 09:31 PM   #360  

S/C/G: 226/184.5/150

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LighterLou View Post
langston, We are going to Michigan. I grew up there and now live in California, but this summer we are moving out there. We are going to be there for Thanksgiving.

OK i just noticed you live in MI. My sister lives in New Baltimore.
that's funny we are from michigan but husband and i lived in california for 3 years while he was in the marines. we moved back to michigan because our families live here. i live in romulus it's 20 minutes from detroit.