Old 05-30-2007, 08:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 192/192/150

Smile The Original Fat Smash Weekly Support...5/28-6/03

Sorry for the lateness of this thread. The long weekend set me back mentally, physically, and emotionally. But I wanted to get back in contact with my fellow Fat Smashers and get back on track. Of course I cheated over the weekend but I got back on track yesterday doing Phase 2. I weighed myself and infortunately I gained back 1 lb. Not to bad considering all the junk I ate. I hope everyone had a great long weekend.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:23 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 182/ 173/ 135

Height: 5' 5"

Default Last Day P1

Thank you for the congratulations Nelle!

Of course my last two days of the diet I am sick. uuuugggggg. I just hope I have enough voice to go through the day today. My job depends on me speaking to kids, but at least these kids know me well so hopefully they will be really good listeners. I'll just have to have a talk with them. I really want shredded wheat for breakfast right now! Nothing else sounds good. I really hate that. I'll figure something out. Any way just wanted to do a little venting....
Old 05-30-2007, 10:41 AM   #3  
Trying harder than before

So my meal plan for today...

Yogurt
smoothie
roasted coliflour
carrots
taco salad

I am going to make a HUGE excell sheet of the differemt foods for breakfast lunch dinner and snacks, this way i have a bit of variety.

I have honestly tried the recipes listed in the forum, many of them struck out BIG TIME for me. so i am going to be eating pretty raw for the next week or so.

I plan on going to the gym tonight after DH gets home from work. I have done some sort of working out the past 2 days, so i am on a roll!
Old 05-30-2007, 03:01 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 169/164/145

Height: 5.5

Hi everyone! I am a new poster but have been reading the boards since I began FS 2 weeks ago. i am technically in P2 but tend to stay true to P1, saving meats and other new things to P2 for out to eat and family get togethers.

This board has really kept me on track and given me great menu suggestions. Keep up the good work fellow fat smashers!!!
Old 05-30-2007, 06:53 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 241/233/135

Height: 5'6"

Hello everyone. Okay so this weekend thru this afternoon has been filled with intermittent cheating. It seems to be when I'm around my mom and sister but I end up with cravings in the evening when I get home. The good thing is that I don't have non FS food in the house other than the kids food and drinks which I NEVER eat or drink. Anyway, it seems that with all of my physical activity (the packing, moving stuff into storage, cleaning, and usual campus treking) has kept my metabolism up enough to where when I got home this afternoon I was still down another pound from when I weighed myself last week. Since it wasn't first thing in the morning like I usually do I won't be updating until Tuesday which is my usual day. So, happy smashing everyone and keep yourself focused on the goal.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:12 AM   #6  

Default Weigh in

Well I weighed myself and I lost 9 pounds in 9 days. I am actually super suprised because I really did not ex at all. I guess running around after kids all day helps but I really did not do anything. I am so happy. After I get over this cold I really am going to start to use my elliptical. Anyway. I am so happy. Maybe I'll lose another pound today and it will be 10 pounds in 10 days.....That would be nice. I am happy....yay
Old 05-31-2007, 12:47 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

Thumbs up Rock on, stacky

Congradulations, stacky! That gives me a lot of hope. I'm currently on my 3rd day of detox and it's amazing to know someone here lost 9 pounds just on detox. Did you ever cheat on the diet at all? I cheated once with a very small piece of bread (about half a slice) and ate fruit at the bottom fat free yogurt instead of plain.

I'm not a mother, but I have little nephews and I know kids will give you plenty of exercise without even realizing it... I don't know about yours, but most kids I know never run out of energy! It's quite puzzling and frustrating all at once.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:16 PM   #8  

After striking out on FS Extreme(I was very weak), I am now on Day 3 of Detox. Im not as weak and I had roasted chick peas for lunch. Its great to read the messages and know that Im not alone.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:55 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 192/192/150

Hello Fat Smashers just touching base with everyone.I have missed a few people...Where is Chy and Crystal??? Well I hope they come back. I lost .8 since I weighed myself on Tuesday. It could be water but I don't care at least I am losing But I will be going out of town again ( this time not for fun but for a funereal) and of course I am concerned about my eating. But I just have to step it up a couple of notches once I get back. I hope everyone has a Blessed weekend and Happy Smashing.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:08 AM   #10  

Stacky ! CONGRATULATIONS.

What did you eat normally those 9 days : send us some tips for grand success.

Cheers
Old 06-01-2007, 01:27 PM   #11  

Well, I actually don't have kids. I am a substitute and I have a pretty steady job in one class so I consider them my kids. It is a K1 combo. Anyway as far as what I ate, I cheated once I had a half of a breast of chicken. When I wanted to be full I ate beans. Watermelon also really helped with the feeling full (made me pee a lot but it was worth it) my fiance had to "keep me in watermelon." The diet has been really difficult for me. I did not ex but I bet I would have lost more if I did. I didn't really have something I ate every day. I can say that I am sick of beans hahaha. I would have a large salad with lemon juice for dressing at lunch time... I don't really know. I was sick the last three days of it so that was different too. I am sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:22 PM   #12  

Hi everyone! I'm coming over to Original Fat Smash to try the detox. I was on extreme for 2 weeks and hurt my leg running, so I stopped for two weeks and now I'm going to try this and see what happens. Best wishes to everyone!!
Old 06-05-2007, 01:47 AM   #13  

Thanks Stacky. Keep it up !
Old 06-05-2007, 02:21 PM   #14  
Trying harder than before

I;m back!!! After a crazy week (the holiday's, finals, cook-outs grad parties ect.) I have decided to go back to P1 until i hit 145. I am thinking on detox that will take about 2 more weeks MAX, then by finally being able to kick up my work out (no school in the summer and plent of oppurtunites to take the stroller out) I should be able to hit my Short term goal of 140 by the 4th!!!!

As much as I gripped and moaned about P1, i really did feel at my best, i slept better, I felt better (sans headaches) and i had more energy. I am just running out of things to eat!!! I am going to weight myself on the 19th to see where i go from there, whether i will be continueing P1 or moving onto P2
Old 06-07-2007, 12:38 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 152.5/148/135

Height: 5'6

Default Weigh in

Finished my first week of Phase 2 and lost .5 lbs. I did cheat a bit. A friend was in from San Fran and we went out to dinner a few time. Even though stuck to the plan eating out I swear restraurants sprinkle invisible calories on lettuce and in water. LOL.

Keep on keeping on. Weight loss is hard!