Old 05-08-2007, 04:24 PM   #1  

Default Extreme Fat Smash Results

Hi, I am starting EFS tomorrow, and I was wondering what people's results were in the first week, second week, etc. I know this is a fairly new diet, but any results would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Old 05-08-2007, 04:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 203/191/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Efs

I lost 6 pounds in the first week! Lipton Cup o' Soup saved me a few times. Only 45 calories and very satisfying!
Old 05-08-2007, 09:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/200/150

Smile

Hi. Today was my first day in Detox and I feel pretty good. I was wondering if some of you could post some sample menus. Also, which kind of cup-a-soup did you buy??
All the help will be very welcomed!!
Old 05-09-2007, 10:12 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 245/238/145

Height: 5'8

Are you doing Extreme Fat Smash or Fat Smash? Check the recipe threads at the top of this are of the forum. Lots of goodies to be had and Good Luck!
Old 05-09-2007, 11:03 PM   #5  

I have been doing 45 min a day cardio to get my body prepped before the diet for the past week and a half. From that I lost 5 lbs.

I'm on Day 3 of cycle 1, rotation 1- Extreme Fat Smash

You're not suppossed to weigh in more than once a week but I already see results on myself and couldn't resist looking. 3 lbs this week already! It's a little tough at first, and I will admit I was losing faith but after these early results- my determination has been resolved.

It does get better after the first hurdle! It hurts at first but you get through that and your good to go! I'm not even hungry anymore!
Old 05-10-2007, 10:23 PM   #6  

Height: 5'3

I'm on Cycle 2, day 4 of EFS and have followed it as closely as I could. I had two days where I had dinner at someone else's house, so had to do the best I could with what was offered. The first week I lost 4 pounds. I weigh every day, even though it's not recommended, because it helps keep me motivated. This week is slower, only 1 pound so far since Monday morning, but I'm still happy with that! I just sprained my ankle today though so my only goal until I can exercise aerobically again is to at least maintain while following the eating plan.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:04 AM   #7  
*~HONEY BUN~*

S/C/G: 151/150/130

Height: 5'5

Today is day two of the extreme fat smash for me. I have been doing good. I did have a peice and a half oc chocolate and half a donute hole. But I will count those a smy snacks for the day. Looks like I will be ont he tredmill 30 min more to compensate! But I feel so good. I think I can really stick it out this time! My husband has lost so much more weight on this diet then me! But still it helps ot have a buddy do it with you. Good luck to you all!
Old 05-11-2007, 10:39 AM   #8  

Height: 5'3

One of the things that has surprised me on this diet is how good I do feel. I have a lot of day-to-day energy, even though I feel weaker during my workouts than usual. The first day I felt terrible from the detox and just felt like laying around all day. By the third day though, I felt really good and have been getting lots done. I've also been sleeping really really well which I hadn't expected since I'm hungry by bedtime.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:03 AM   #9  
*~HONEY BUN~*

S/C/G: 151/150/130

Height: 5'5

My hunger strikes me mos at bed time also. So instead of eating I just go to sleep. And now tha tmy son sleeps through out the night.........my sleep is un interrupted!
Old 05-11-2007, 01:34 PM   #10  
Woman on a Mission

S/C/G: 167/see ticker/120

Height: 5'4"

I am doing extreme fat smash & so far, so good. I stuck to week one & week two like glue with great results week one, good results week two. Week three I went on vacation to the beach for the entire week & got off track a bit, focused mainly on just not gaining & was able to maintain for the week. Upon return from vacation, started week 3 again & doing great on the food side--less great on the cardio side. Anyway, I've lost 15 pounds so far & feel really good. Good luck to you!
Old 06-06-2007, 01:00 AM   #11  

I started the extreme fat smash diet today 06-05-07 which was very easy.I even did core express for 30 minute and 42 minute of walking.I hope tomorrow is just as good. I hope to loss 15 pound in three weeks.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:03 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 155/ticker/130

Height: 5'6"

I'm starting my second rotation of extreme fat smash. Had great results in week 1 of 8 pounds! Took two days off for anniversary - gained two pounds but lost 4 pounds in week two. 2 pounds down in week three. Overall, I'm down the promised twelve in three weeks. Trying to stay motivated.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:52 AM   #13  
No longer super size!!!

S/C/G: 282/ticker/190

Height: 6' 0"

I'm on day 11, and have lost 7 pounds so far. Weighing keeps me motivated also. I haven't been super tired or hungry. The workouts have been my biggest challenge.

After I finish all 3 cycles of EFS I'm going to start regular FS.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:25 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/158

Height: 5ft 7in

I started EFS on May 15th. I completed cycle 1 without a problem but then got way off track during cycle 2 so I started over. I am now on day 2 of cycle 3 and I've lost a total of 17 pounds so far. I don't do quite as much exercise as recommended, but I have been working out for at least 45 minutes 5-6 times per week......I'm going to stick with EFS for about 4 more weeks, then I'll switch to the regular FS.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:05 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 154/154/135

Height: 5'4"

Default I started today too.....

Good luck to you!