Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 04:30 PM   #76  
Lori

Smile How are you all doing?

Greetings just checking in with you all to see how your week is going?

My week is much better than last week.........yes!! I'm on the mend and praise the Lord....

Are you focused on God and HIS desires for your life.......that is what I am doing today and this week.....and hopefully from now on.......focusing on God and HIS ways shall lead my path....

I'm wanting to get on the scale but am waiting till Friday....I'm switching my weigh in days to Fridays instead of Mondays......to help me maintain and be on track during the weekends!

hugs for you all
Old 02-03-2006, 03:58 AM   #77  
1 Day, 1 Choice @ a time

Hello Lori and Dee.......
Hope today brings much joy your way and you find it easy to stay on track. I am up..much too early, but will go down for a nap before work. I woke up about 1:30 and couldn't go back to sleep so got up to get some things done.

I didn't fair so well on my off days again. It feels like I'm crashing on those days...like a weekend for those who have weekends off. I am not as structured on those days and it makes for trouble for me. I live alone so it's my time entirely..no demands and things to do for others!
The wind has knocked me around for some time and I don't feel so well. My hearing too fuzzy etc. Boohoo.
I will pull myself together tho....and as you said Lori...refocus on God and His plans for my life.I want to DO all I can to BE all I can be in HIM.

I'll see you all here later! Be blessed today.....
Bren
Old 02-05-2006, 08:57 PM   #78  
Lori

Wink Random thoughts of mine

Greetings from snowy Michigan where we are digging out from a snow storm!

How are you doing and what is the Lord revealing to you about your weight losses?

God has revealed to me that I need to just dwell in HIM.....
I need to not focus on programs or foods......but my body is a living Temple to /For HIM......
ok so what do I do with all that!!!???
I have been programed all of my life........differently than how God wants me to be.......so I'll take it one step at a time......one day at a time and God will reveal to me HIS ways......

Wow......Wow......Wow......

I can no longer focus on the past......abuses, excuses/habits in my life ...but to focus on HIM only for everything now and today!!

Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God!!!

Have a great week
Old 02-06-2006, 03:14 AM   #79  
1 Day, 1 Choice @ a time

Hello crew!
I am gonna be scarce here as I can hardly get in right now. Trouble staying online and getting into 3FC.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers daily! God bless you best where and when you need it most!
Love and hugs,
Bren
Old 02-06-2006, 09:48 AM   #80  

S/C/G: S/C/G: 260/(see ticker)/160

Good morning Brenda & Lori!
It's soooo good to be back. I had to go to San Antonio on Wednesday....my friend w/ the liver/kidney transplant didn't make it and went home to be w/ the Lord Thursday evening. It's been a long week, but I'm praising the Lord and rejoicing. I was able to witness to so many of Randy's friends while I was there.....and I know hearts were touched as many heard God's plan of salvation for the first time in their lives!! I'm exhausted but exhilarated!!!

Brenda, I hope you get your computer working...I'll miss your daily posts!
Know that I'm praying for you!

Lori, it sounds like you are on the right track! You go girl!
I finally had someone come up to me who doesn't know that I'm trying to lose weight....and ask me if I was doing something to lose weight!! She noticed!! It made me feel so good (I know that's silly)....but it really encouraged me to get back on Program today..and get busy!

I hope you all have a great day!!
Adios for now, dee
Old 02-09-2006, 02:55 PM   #81  
mookie-bren

hi you all,
happy to see you are all doing so well on your eating .
that's just great,praise the lord.please pray for me also if
the lord brings this name to you.thanks,
mookie-bren
Old 02-16-2006, 10:14 AM   #82  

S/C/G: S/C/G: 260/(see ticker)/160

Hello everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Things have been pretty hectic...and I've not been able to get back on track. I'm praying that today I can get down to business before I gain any of my weight back!!

Mookie: I pray that your week has been a good one!

Lori: I hope that you are doing ok.

Brenda: I miss you girl! If you're lurking....know that I'm praying for you.

Adios for now ladies.
Old 02-24-2006, 06:26 PM   #83  
MEllen

S/C/G: 290/287/150

Unhappy May I join you?

Hello! Your message caught my eye Dee and I want you to know that today I have really decided to commit to getting this weight off! What a better way than to find Christian women to do it with.

My name is Martha and I am 45, a traveling sales manager and I weigh upwards of 187 pounds. I've actually lost 3 pounds by going to the YMCA in the last two weeks. I need this to work for me but I also need alot of support because I've always failed! I need spiritual and buddy help.

I went yesterday to see about the lap band procedure and was told it would take a year to get approval! I was devastated. I've decided to do it on my own, NO MATTER WHAT, OK, well sort of. I need God's help and some good friends help! I'm hoping you and anyone else that wants to can encourage me! I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I am physically exhausted from lifting body parts to wash under them and I'm tired of being a "bathtub dam" where I have to turn sideways, or get out, to allow hotter water to get to my back or for all of the water to drain out. This does come in handy when I need to clean all the shaving cream off the sides of the tub on the occassions that I can reach down and shave my legs. That last sideways lean allows a whole lotta water to blast down the drain and run that shaving cream out! As funny as it all sounds I need to be smaller! I need to live! Will you be my buddy? Pleeeeeease
Closed Thread