Mitchypoo/Michele.........Minnesota......................... ..3/7/65

Wilma12/Wilma............Man., Canada.......................6/12/44

Sami........................In., Indiana.............................7/26/

Mrs.Smiley/Sherry............Texas........................... ...7/18/61

Sprout/Marilyn...............BC Canada..........................2/11/48

Doitforme/Sue................ NY..................................10/22/62

MKay/MaryKay..............Michigan..................... .........9/29/56

MNewton/Myisha................Wa.......................... ......1/19/75

MargieB/Margie................S. Ohio............................

Teel...........................England............ ....................6/16/64

Momof10/Virginia...............N. Idaho..........................

Jan4945/Janice.....................Fl..................... ...........4/9/45

lateralus98/Rachel............Nebraska........................ .12/25/87

grandmawants2lose/Lynn.........N.J..............................3/14/55

APatGoritaInWPB/Zoegirl.........Fl................................ .2/5/63

cbaumgardner/Christy...................... .................8/19/63

Andrea464/Andrea..................N.C....................... .....

gheller/Gina.......................................

Azulfire/Michelle................Wa. State........................12/10/

Jackay.........................S. Maryland.........................5/13/69

davoswoman/Candy........Kansas City, Mo....................3/16/

SunnyD/Donna..................N.E., Ohio.........................2/8/57

*~*~*

I sure do hope I got it all correct and didn't miss anyone!
If I have made mistakes, please let me know
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-27-2005, 06:08 PM   #17  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Hi Candy, Such cute names to your kitties!!! And such a variety of color and ages Don't they just make you smile!!

Mine are always up to or into something or another
They sure do keep me hopping!

Here are some pics of my boys

I'll explain about your sig later, okay... or maybe someone else will be able to help Rachel maybe? I just have limited time right now, soon my hubby will be home for dinner

*God Bless*
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-27-2005, 06:22 PM   #18  

Smile

Hi Rachel, How exciting that you will be going to China with your mother... you must be close Sounds like you will have a wonderful time and that you will make memories to last you both a lifetime

Now... you go to Curves... you wanna to enjoy a nice meal *GUILT FREE* don'tcha Have fun tonight! Did you see the list I posted for you

Hi Christy, You are so very welcome I am so glad that you feel comfy here That's the way it should be I appreciate you keeping us informed about that little boy... in the meantime, he and his family are in my prayers (God knows who they are )

That is something how the youth group uses Psalm 91 never a coincidence with God

*~*~*

I really must be going... hubby is home
*God's Blessings*
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-27-2005, 06:39 PM   #19  
back on the wagon

S/C/G: 196.2/187.8/115

Height: 5'1.5''

Sunny - thanks for the list! I did end up going to Curves, although the entire time I was driving there, I was like "WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!?!" in my head. But after I finished, I felt so much better! Your kitties sure are cute, I have one myself. She's going to be 10 in September, and her name is Miss Kitty. I got her when I was 7 and I named her "Binx" after the Disney movie, Hocus Pocus, cat's name. But I never remembered to call her Binx, so the name Miss Kitty stuck! I'll post a picture of her when I can. Don't ya just love kitties! I've always wanted a grey tabby with green eyes. So pretty! But I LOVE the one I have.
Sorry for gabbin' on and on about my kitty. I just finished getting ready for Le Voltare and I'm so excited to go! Anyways, I'll tell you how the dinner went when I get home! Talk to you later! Bye everyone...
Old 04-27-2005, 09:38 PM   #20  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default Tuesday Night

HI GALS

Just got home from a long day at work...of course ANY day at work is long for me No one home ..son coaching his high school kids at a track meet, nephew left a note he was up at taekwando (I signed him up last night) and Angie at my step-d softball game...they were winning 7-1 as of the last inning when I called Angie asking.."What's for dinner?"...guess what is for dinner...ANYTHING I AM MAKING ...already on it! I have turkey bacon defrosting in the microwave for BLT'S.

YES " GRAPHIC GODDESS" I was in HOLLYWOOD...as far as a part goes..if they are looking for a cranky old, creaky, balding, scratchin', spittin', sinner...Well, then I'M their GUY Actually, I have been told I look like Gerald Mcrainey,aka...Major Dad, Simon and Simon...gotta be old for that!! Ryan has been told he looks like Nicholas Cage a lot.....liked it better years ago when the "gals" used to say...aww, you have Paul Newman eyes

Amanda won her doubles match against Air Force yesterday, the ony one that did ...However she was the only one that lost in singles She played a tough gal and took her to duece and ad a bunch, just couldn't finish her...the other gal was just too athletic and had more strength...a great match to end her "HOME" college career. It was senior day (for those that remember "I" already had a senior day for them with the leis, then the added match)...anyway, she received flowers from the girls, another mom and the boys...will send pictures as soon as the girls give them to me. The "boys" were cute presenting their flowers on bended knee

SUNNY So glad to see you thawing out Yes Angie and I did do the marathon a few years back...we trained for it for 6 months with a group..it was very fun...you would be so surprised at what you can do if given the proper training and WORKING WITH A GROUP ALL PUSHING AND ENCOURAGING EACH OTHER!!...I remember the first walk was 3 miles...liked to kill me...then all of a sudden 9-10 miles was a piece of cake!! AND HONESTLY LADIES! there were at least 4 gals in our group that weighed over 220 pounds that finished it...26.2 miles!! They were way behind Angie and I but it didn't matter!! They were so happy! It was such a blessing "walking with my wife...well...OK..most of the time...we pushed each other!! and another HONESTLY we were NOT SPEAKING TO EACH OTHER the day of the race!! talk about awkward ..WE ARE SO OVER THOSE DAYS!!! We finished the race in 5 hrs 43 minutes avg 13 minute miles for 26 miles...we were very PROUD and TIRED!!

Does Joe get jealous with those Italian guys always hanging around

The treadmill is a good way to work-out...for me..with the TV...but it doesn't give you the same work-out as the real walking...and as ANGIE says.."why do I need a treadmill? I have the entire outdoors!" as she gets up at 5am grabs Reba and Rylee and is out the door at 5:05 am for her 3 mile walk...and me?...

CHRISTY I hope things go well with your mom! I picked up on the "she always gives me a guilt trip thing" as some of the others seemed to pick up on the "mom..being mom thing"...not sure where you are at...but if ANYONE is trying to keep you from doing what is best for you...well, you know! Don't be "dramatic" and don't be a "weenie" either!! YOU CAN DO THIS...WITH...OR WITHOUT YOUR MOM'S HELP...THIS...IS...ALL ABOUT YOU!!! babe!! If your mom is helping you to become the person you NEED to become...be thankful...if she is not, well...I suggest...you keep your "polite" distance. Hey...but what in the heck do I know.... We are all such LOOOOSERS here!!!

MICHELE What about that guy?

SUE! SUE! is that REALLY YOU? YEA!!! MY Sue is back!! I am so glad you were able to give those youth some of your wisdom!! I just love it when adults spend time with our "future"!! Doing the right thing...so many kids have obscured outlooks on the world. I hope that you get a chance to go camping soon dear, after all...hasn't it been 2 weeks since your last VACATION!!

RACHEL It is a lifestyle babe...one day..one meal..is not going to make that much difference...ENJOY your evening!!

CANDY Welcome!!

JAN
Welcome!

WILMA What's in the garden? Give that boy a hug from some one that couldn't get a date for 2 years..ME!!

SPEAKING OF THAT LADIES...my son has tickets for Elton John...and ALL of his girlfriends are busy that night...he does date!...just an unlucky night...so if anyone is interested!!!!????

SHERRY How are you doing dear? Uncle? I think I remember something about the softball game but the
GRAPHIC GODDESS changed the thread and I don't know how to get it from here...I think you won...YIPEE!

Well...gotta feed these mutts....................
Old 04-27-2005, 09:44 PM   #21  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

I don't remember who said it is to hard to remember everyone...but THAT IS A GOOD THING!! for so long it was DONNA, MICHELE, SAMI, SUE, WILMA,MARILYN and ME...with and SHERRY joining in from time to time...then MKAY...

Stay here...stay on track...stay focused!! You will WIN!!!!

Last edited by EZMONEY; 04-27-2005 at 10:42 PM.
Old 04-27-2005, 10:19 PM   #22  
The cat lady

Thanks for the welcome EZ. I am born and raised in good old California! Go Dodgers!!!

Elton John is here in KC,MO tomorrow night. I am not going though I am going to a MercyMe concert on Friday though. If you all don't know, they are a contemporary Christian group. I am excited.

I had my first TOPS meeting tonight and it went great. I met some wonderful ladies and even got some "hand me down" clothes from one of the ladies. Nice clothes and I needed them. I have gained about 25 pounds and hardly have anything that fits anymore and I just refuse to buy any more "fat" clothes!!!

Wow, there are so many people in this group. Hope I can start remembering everyone soon!

Off to bed,
Old 04-27-2005, 10:45 PM   #23  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

YEA CANDY!!! Years ago I had a personalized license plate...SREGDOD...DODGERS, backwards!! Am still and always will be, good and bad, a DODGER FAN!!

Yes, we know MERCY ME!! MY daughter's favorite group!! and I happen to know that SUNNYD got a copy from a really cute...wink-wink..guy!!
Old 04-27-2005, 10:53 PM   #24  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

One more thing...regarding:

My friend Juan Sanchez USA ARMY IRAQ and his "care package"

FLAMING HOT CHEETOS
STARBURST CANDY
RANCH SUNFLOWER SEEDS
HOT TAMELES
CHIP AHOY COOKIES.............................$65.00

EXPRESS! 10 DAY SHIPPING...................$75.00

COST OF FREEDOM................................FORTUNES

BENEFITS OF FREEDOM..........................PRICELESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-28-2005, 02:15 AM   #25  
back on the wagon

S/C/G: 196.2/187.8/115

Height: 5'1.5''

Smile Yummy dinner!

It's so nice to hear from all of you! I had a wonderful time at Le Voltaire. For an appetizer, I had escargots (my first time trying it!), then a salad with slices (!) of real bleu cheese, for dinner I had a steak filet (8 oz.) with bleu cheese butter (I can't ever have enough bleu cheese!! ) and their homemade mashed potatoes with steamed asparagus and carrots. Then for dessert, I had creme brulee. It was so yummy! The only part wher I actually really slipped up was later when Chris had my favorite cookies (peanut butter fudge) and I had 5 of them. But oh well. I'll just get back up and try again tomorrow. Not the end of the world.

Gary -- That's so nice of you to send that care package! I'm sure he really appreciates it. That's great!!!

Candy -- I've heard of MercyMe, but I haven't heard their music. What's your favorite song/album by them? I'm happy because I'm going to a Green Day concert on May 15th. I saw them once 3 years ago and they're awesome live! I'm glad the TOPS meeting went well. Keep up the good work!

Christy -- I hope things go better with your mom. Hopefully, she will respect your decision to make a lifestyle change and leave it at that.

Sunny -- Hopefully the electrical tape did the trick. Did everyone's power come back?

I know there were more people, but it's 1:13am here, and I'm getting sleepy! Nighty night everyone!
Old 04-28-2005, 09:41 AM   #26  

Just getting used to my new puter. Windows XP and I’m not sure I really like it, but then again…it’s work and not supposed to be play.

Gary went to the healing/prophecy thing at one of the local churches last night…I just didn’t want to go…I struggled with it and got over the guilt. It was 3.5 hours long. He came home with a CD and a book. Hmmmmm…we’ll see. I would buy books too and I’m not much of a reader.

I made a pair of really cool chandelier earrings to wear today, and I made a pair of earrings that a gal at church lost the mate and I made a necklace/earring set for a gal in our Life Team that bought a dress for a wedding.

Tonight is WI so I won’t get home until after 9:00 most likely and… I’m afraid I won’t have lost what I’d like to have…if any, but my pants and shirt feel different today, especially the shirt…not much though.

SUNNY...Thanks for the list again, I didn't have the b-days. The kitties are awesome and cuddly looking.

EZ...Yipee to winning against the Air Force. Isn't it dark at 5:30 a.m.? I would be afraid to walk that early here in MI.

davoswoman...I'm glad your meeting went well and LOVE getting hand me up or down clothes...you see, one of my hobbies is going to the goodwill stores and buying my clothes. 80% of my clothes are from the thrift stores.

lateralus98...You're making me hungry.

Mrs Smiley...Today's devotion from Crossroads? I do look forward to them.

I went to see Elton 2x when he came to GR. Saw Selah last year when they played a freebie at the big lakeshore. Very down to earth people.

Well...Planning Commission day today, so I have details here I must tend to...catch ya all later!

Hugs!
Old 04-28-2005, 10:37 AM   #27  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

I'm a Dodger Fan too!!!

Hi all

Davoswoman~I'm from CA originally, just east of LA, born and raised, but I live in MN now for the last almost 5 years.

Gary~Wow, how was Hollywood? Make you greatful to live down south? It is pretty and historical in that part of town though. And about "the guy" Well we're talking again and have a date tomorrow evening. He was in the hospital again after the first time he called. He had a blood clot in his sinuses and was very ill. He's going through a lot of personal stuff right now too, but i'll see how it goes tomorrow. He's back to calling daily and i still like him.

I'm still plugging along although i'm not seeing big weightloss at the moment.
Old 04-28-2005, 10:51 AM   #28  

Smile

GOOD Morning CER's

What a beautiful morning it is!! It's finally sounding and feeling like Spring My front garden has the color of blue from our myrtle blooming We have some broken branches on our azalea's, but they aren't too bad... I still have not gone over to look at my English Garden on the side of our home --- maybe this afternoon. The sun is peeking out of the clouds right now and I have a couple buckets to remove from my painted daisies

I got in 4 miles this morning 4 miles!
That makes 44 miles walked for April...
I just may make 50 this month

Where are you Margie B???!!!???
I need my walking buddy!

*~*~*

Hi Rachel, I am so happy to hear that you went to Curves... I bet that you are glad you did too! Yummy Glad to hear you had a wonderful time! Snails... YUK did you like them??? I can't eat those, just the thought!!! But the rest of the meal sounded absolutely delish Glad you had such a nice evening

Gab away So you are a kitty person too... cool! I like that name Binx too... I have the move *Hocus Pocus* love it! I am a big Bette Midler fan! Too bad it didn't stick, but *Miss Kitty* is a sweet name I would love to see a pic of her

Yes, everyone has their power back on now... thank the Lord. Some were without for 3 days!!!

Quote:
YES " GRAPHIC GODDESS" I was in HOLLYWOOD...as far as a part goes..if they are looking for a cranky old, creaky, balding, scratchin', spittin', sinner...Well, then I'M their GUY
Hi Gary, You kill me!!!! I called Joe in to read your post this morning... you gave us both a good laugh... just love your sense of humor!!! Yeah Amanda!!!!

Quote:
My friend Juan Sanchez USA ARMY IRAQ and his "care package"
I LOVED your *Priceless* post this morning... so very true!!!!!! God Bless those people!!!! I Pray for them every single day and then some!!

Did you see... I did 4 miles again this morning I am busting out about it cuz I am up to a 20 min. mile now... that's so good for me too --- I was so very slow before and it's great to actually do better!! I cannot believe that I use to be at a 9 min. mile at one time... don't know that I will ever see those days again, but I am sure trying I agree with Angie about the T-Mill! If we had nice weather like you guys do --- I wouldn't have one either... but with this crazy weather, I need it to keep my workouts going. I was out the door this morning at 5:12am ~> me and my flashlight were right behind you Angie

Nope he's not the jealous type... sometimes I wish he were but that's okay He really shouldn't be... jealous, I mean... I think it's cuz he is very trusting in me as I am with him and that's a good thing, right We learned years ago to never be 'alone' (with helping someone, or speaking to someone) of the opposite sex unless it's your sibling

Hi Candy, Don't worry about remembering everyone... as you get to know us, it will just come to you Did you see the pic of my boys

Hi MKay So you have XP now... that's what I have had from day one and I love it! Once you get use to it, you will enjoy it also. Glad you like my kitty pics... I love 'em to death

I bet those chandelier earrings were beautiful! They are so IN today!!! Funny how everything comes back around, huh. Have you ever seen the Jewelry making show on DIY? The host is a hoot, but I enjoy watching how everything is made... and admire you and those who can do it. It takes allot of patience with some of the intricate pieces. I just bet you make beautiful pieces!!!

You are very welcome for the list I know that Margie B wanted it also... has anyone heard from her??? I bet she doesn't know we began a new thread That happens sometimes...

*~*~*

You guys are not going to believe this!!!!
But as I am finishing up this to you all I looked out the window and it's SNOWING again!!!! Snowing... huge flakes!!!! I just cannot believe it!!! What is going on here!!!! Now... I am bumming... ... ... When will this all come to an end! It was so beautiful this morning and clear enough to see the stars

Have a good day everyone!!!
I'm sure gonna try to
Luvs & Hugs,

<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-28-2005, 11:43 AM   #29  

Sunny...oh my gosh! More snow?! I hope it isn't as much as earlier in the week..those pictures were awesome! Go safely, whatever you do.

Not much news from this part of the world, I am sorry to say! It has been something of a grey miserable day but the sun is just starting to come out from behind the clouds...a bit late in the day, but better late than never!

Lateralus I bet you are SO excited about your trip to China. I hope you will post some brilliant photos when you are back home again. I would love to fly to Asia for a visit but unfortunately I am not allowed to fly long haul because of my heart condition...ho hum. Anyway I wish you a very happy time with lots of memories to come back with.

I am looking forward to my holiday to Scotland right at the end of June for a fortnight. Soon I will be able to say "next month I am off to see Linus"!

I am quite pleased with my healthy eating plan at the moment... I am only ...(only!!!!) 4lbs off having lost 2 stone which I sincerely hope to do and more before I fly. To this end I have tried a couple of new recipies, one of which I hope you do not mind me sharing with you here. It is called, "ROAST SMOKED SALMON SUMMER SALAD"!!What a mouthful! I tried it out for lunch and enjoyed it enough to try it out again. Its a bit of messing about but worth it when you get round to eating it!!

Roughly julienne or grate 2 carrots into a bowl.
Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a small pan and add 1 teaspoon poppy seeds and heat until boiling, then pour directly over the carrots.
Add the finely grated jest of 1 orange then skin the orange and cut into segments, adding them and any juice to the carrot mixture.
Season with salt and pepper
Add 1/3 cup chopped pistachio nuts and some fresh coriander or parsley
Toss well and finally add roast smoked salmon flakes.

As I said, rather a lot of preperation invoved, but very well worth it!! I do hope someone will try it and give me feedback!!
Old 04-28-2005, 12:01 PM   #30  
A Turtle loser

S/C/G: 254/239/200

Wink

Goodmorning peoples I cant believe it I was not on for 2 days and whammo you found a new home hehehe, think you can move out without me, not i'll hunt you down

I have my may goals already I will walk 50 miles that will be broken into 22 days.....

Did someone say kitties boo hoo I just lost my favorite cat her name was xena I called the humane soicietyand animal control no sign of her anywhere.....how i cried over her...... I walked the roads knocked doors but absolutly nosign of her anywhere. its been since march 17 I just recently picked up her bowels from her corner and lovingly washed them

Myisha i know where Kent is I have family up in smokey point north of Everette my husband grew up on camano Island but we are are here in Washougal just east of vancouver U.S.A.

Laterlus i do hope things are going well with your sis and you managed to catch up in your class you missed

[COLOR=Purple] Who is going to MercyMe concert? I would love to go the first time i heard the song oh oh i may chop this up but my memory isnt all that dependable, the song "word of God speak" I was on my way to work and the song described my walk, i was crying for that was where I was at.It still touches me

sunnyD I saw many ask about graphics and I count myself among them and i do love your cats since you have 3 and I have none can i just have 1 please My soon to be DIL asked if we can go look for new kitties hummmm i dont know if i'am ready yet to replace her :sigh:

Mitchypoo what is commmision day?

Godbless[IMG][/IMG]
Grrr how do you add image here
Azulfire
Closed Thread