Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 09:07 AM   #76  

Default more-

This is a pic of my niece and one of the boys in a skit. wearing outfits I made. My pastor at one of the nursing home introducing the youth group. The man you guys prayed for and praise God is doing well. Orion playing guitar, didn't realize without photo enhancement would be so blurry. Then youth group singing enough for now. Just wanted to share.

Last edited by doitforme; 02-24-2005 at 09:15 AM.
Old 02-24-2005, 09:18 AM   #77  
Music Babe

Hey! I'm new here, would like to join!
Old 02-24-2005, 11:02 AM   #78  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Thank you Michele Are you feeling any better today?

Hey, Hey... *Welcome * Jennifer (mrsdivajen)!

Sure you may JOIN US Come back soon and tell us a bit about yourself

Sue, Lovvvvvvvvved all your pictures!!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us! Did you make up their costumes? If so... you did a marvelous job on them! We could have used you in our passion play! Great looking group (!)...keep the pictures coming

Gary,
on your MAJOR Award

Joe got his two years ago... they are quite impressive I am still too far off yet to get one I'm afraid. In fact, Joe is going tonight to give blood again. I can't go... been too ill to

Your trip to the NEW house sounds like it was very successful!!! You really got allot done! I cannot wait to see pictures of it. I am glad to hear that you got there and made it home safely again... I know that the weather in California has been absolutely terrible with the rains and mud slides! Are you anywhere near them? The slides? I pray NOT!

Do you have any current pictures of your furry kids?? We haven't seen them lately

*~*~*

SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 02-24-2005, 11:43 AM   #79  
Music Babe

Well, I am from Ohio, I am the worship leader at my church, I'm married w/ one 6 month old boy named Jake. I am a teacher part time/ SAHM part time. I gained almost 80 pounds while pregnant, I've lost about 50 of it through LCing...but this is my second time on Atkins and it's coming off much slower this time. I'm about to get my TOM and I can FEEL the bloat starting....yuck...
Old 02-24-2005, 12:43 PM   #80  

Default Lunch Time

Welcome mrsdivajen (jen)...Worship leader is awesome. I do not carry a tune very good but I love to sing. What is LCing? TOM? I am certainly out of the acronym loop here. My kids are 22 and 28; one married one engaged; a hubby and a dog who is pg.

Sunny...you're dazzling me with your graphics. Golly I wish I knew where and how to get them. Gosh, sorry about the friend.

Michele...are you at work today?

doitforme...love seeing pics.

EZ...looking for pics.

hugs for now
Old 02-24-2005, 01:23 PM   #81  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Hi all!

Jennifer~WELCOME!!! I was wondering what LCing is too but I think it may be Low Carbing? I know TOM is Time of Month... I hope you come back often and post much. Woohoo to you on your efforts.

Sunny~Sorry you haven't been well lately... did you have to give up your membership at Curves? I know you enjoyed it there. Can we pray for healing for you?

Mkay~ya i'm at work (bummer), having a rough week, boss back in today and i'm having major computer trouble. So sick of it all...

Gary~glad you got home OK, how exciting about your new house. I trust Angie has good taste and you'll love her choices. Sweet of you to go along for the ride! I too would love to see pics.

Have crisis phones tonight.....it's been really quiet the last 2 nights, hope it is tonight too.

Old 02-24-2005, 01:49 PM   #82  
Music Babe

yep, LCing is low-carbing...

TOM is time of month...

Yeah it's been a long road...I have a lot left to lose but it's coming off steadily thank goodness!!
Old 02-24-2005, 02:08 PM   #83  

Default After Lunchtime

Yeah, me again. TOM...duhhh...I knew that...well, maybe not, since I've been waiting for mine since early January.

Oops...I just ate a bag of Sun Chips. I suppose it could have been worse...Fritos or tater chips.

Tonight: DH has a dinner/seminar thing for HVAC at 5:30 so that means dinner's on me. I think I will cook up some venison patties and that way I can eat them throughout the week.

Also, tonight...SURVIVOR!!! I've got about 4 baskets of clothes to fold so I will do it then. I also have 2 bathrooms to clean and tax info to find. Hmmm...I might as well go home now!

Saturday, my girls and I are going goodwill shopping and to lunch. I'm excited. The three of us love it when we are together I guess that starry eyed love for our kids never goes away.

I guess I'll get some more work done right now...

bye again
Old 02-24-2005, 09:41 PM   #84  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

It's Angie- Here are pictures of our house in WA. The view is the backyard looking from the patio to the fence line and vice versa. There is also a pic of the front of the house and our fireplace-to-be.
We (rather I) had a good time picking out flooring, counter tops, paint color, carpet, etc...

Last edited by EZMONEY; 08-03-2007 at 10:03 PM.
Old 02-24-2005, 09:52 PM   #85  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Here are the latest pics of our "puppies". They look clean, but they're not. They just got done running through the mud!
Rylee is in the blue collar and Reba is in the red collar.

Last edited by EZMONEY; 08-03-2007 at 10:02 PM.
Old 02-25-2005, 08:17 AM   #86  

Hi everyone! How is the weather doing for you all? Here it has snowed every day so far this week, but we have got off pretty lightly in comparison with some other parts of the UK.

Sunny how are you feeling now? Hope The Lord's Healing power gets right through to your point of need right now!!

EZ,CONGRATULATIONS! On recieving your award for blood donating.That sure takes some commitment on your part!!
The pups are looking gorgeous!! And thank you for the pictures of the up and coming abode! Its going to be wonderful when it is finished!!

Hello to Mkay...venison patties sound delicious!

Mitchypoo I hope the night's crisis session on the telephone went quietly..and if it didn't then I am sure the folk on the other end of the line were very pleased to talk to you in their time of need...You certainly have my respect an admiration for doing that difficult job...

I have had a difficult wee...again, it seems nothing gets really sorted before something else turns up to ruin me!! On Tuesday night I was going through to kitchen to get a drink, at about 02:00hrs, when I slipped and fell..was getting back on my feet and I fell again. Have badly strained my left ankle/foot. I have it stapped up and am managing to go at the pace of the humble snail...
I also had 2 phone calls from my doctor, who says I have some Kidney stress, possibly due to all the medication I have been taking. So I need to have an ultra-sound of my kidneys..and I have had my cardio drugs halved and my MST reduced, and the anti-inflammatory drug Arcoxia, stopped. I just wish they had stopped one drug at a time and I wish also that my cardiologist had been informed of their plans before things wee changed hither and thither.

Ok, Hellos to Wilma and Bunna and everyone else lurking or otherwise!!God Bless. Keep safe in the snow!
Old 02-25-2005, 08:26 AM   #87  

Default Yaaaawn!

Teel- We must be posting at the same time. Gee, I pray for healing throughout your entire body from head to toe. What I do hear...you are certainly a spirit of health in your walk with the Lord. Thank you for that!

EZ- OK, maybe I missed it, but why would you leave CA for WA? Warm/Sunny to Cold/Gray? The house is great! I love the pics of the dogs. They are so beautiful. I just can't believe that such wonderful innocent looking pooches are such hellians (sp).

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!!! TOMORROW IS JUNK SHOPPING WITH MY GIRLS!!!!! Ok, I'm a tad excited.

I ended up eating like a horse last night. No venison patties...I had some smoked sausage (not low fat), 2 fudgsicles (ff/sf) 2 handfuls of raisins, some shredded mozzerella cheese and approx a cup of nuts. I felt like crap shortly thereafter. THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN TODAY!

Well, I will be checking in later so read posts from everyone else, even our lost friends. Hugs,
Old 02-25-2005, 08:36 AM   #88  

Smile Good Friday Morning Everyone!

Hi Angie, It's so good to see you pop in when you can... Thank-you so much for taking the time to show us some pictures of your New home and furry kids I cannot believe how much Reba & Rylee have grown!! And "Oh-my-goodness!" gorgeous dogs! They sure look healthy... you can see a big difference now between Reba and Rylee. Rylee is broader in his girth and is a deeper golden color, but both are just beautiful!

As for you New home... it looks like it's going to be really nice! Hard to tell at this stage, but I still enjoy seeing the pictures Is your New home smaller or larger then your current one? It looks like you are in a whole new development, so all of you will be NEW to the neighborhood Cool

Hi MKay, You make me smile the way you enjoy the graphic and animations I use. I haven't searched for any latley, because I have these already saved from a long time ago... glad you are enjoying them

Another good *Survivor* show! You catch it this time Michele? I wasn't surprised at all at who got voted off... she was so ready to go home! You could see it in her behavior and so did her tribe. Sorry... I haven't learned their names yet, but the tattoo girl impressed me... she a tough gal I like her allot, just don't agree with all the tattoo's or piercing's, but when you look past them she is adorable. She reminds me of the girl that works in the lab on the show *NCIS* (Tuesday nights).

*CSI-Vegas* was really good too... not as bad as I thought. I felt so sorry for the girl who killed the guy A sad story-line to say the least. It sure did begin gory though, didn't it, Mary? Seeing inside that guys dead body right off the start! Ewe!

*ER* was really good - I thought! You? What did you think? I liked the way that they drew in the two areas (the War & the ER) and showing you that there wasn't much of a difference in what they did... and that soon the couple will see one another again Great show!

I taped *W/O a Trace* haven't seen it yet...

Hi Michele, Home the phones were quiet last night Are you feeling any better today?

Oh... I haven't gone to Curves since October of last year. I doubt that I will go back. But I have my Elliptical and my T-Mill here as well as my Walking DvD's (Walking Away the Pounds), so all I have to do is get to feeling well again and just use them. Everytime I go to use the machines at first I feel great; then the spasms begin again... so I really must take care of my insides before I can concentrate on the exercise. And from what I have read in my book - the diet he puts you on to add all the good enzymes into your intestines again will help you to drop weight too Because then the body will function as it should. According to Jorden S. Rubin (the writer... I think he also wrote the book *The Maker's Diet*) most people with my problem DO have a very difficult time losing weight (that made me feel validated!) So my next step is to get to the *Vitamin Shoppe* and to this place called *The Mustard Seed* and go by my foods and supplements... hopefully tonight & tomorrow I will go.

Hi Jennifer, A 6 month old... whew, sounds like you have your hands full give yourself some time... that baby fat will come off again Did you have a weight problem before the baby? It doesn't really matter... you will get it off again, you'll see How long have you been married? From Ohio... me too I live in Geauga County... NE Ohio. Today it looks like it's going to be a sunny day But it's COLD! Only 18* this morning... buuuuurrrrrr

I just turned 48 and haven't any children (a long story) in the human form, but I have 3 *furry* kids - our cats Joe & I will be married for 30 years this June 21st... where does the time go

Hi Teel, you just popped in... good to see you again! I could be feeling better, Teel... thank you for asking Keep the prayers coming I can always use them.

As I will keep the prayers coming for you! Hurt your ankle? I am so sorry! I knew something wasn't right... you will be in my continued thoughts and prayers, especially as the Dr's try to figure out what is wrong with your kidney's

*~*~*

Later gang...
again for all the pictures!!!!

SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 02-25-2005, 08:41 AM   #89  

Thumbs up

Hi MKay, it looks like all three of us were on at the same time this morning

Have a great time shopping
with your girls over the weekend!!!

{{{Hugs}}}
SunnyD
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 02-25-2005, 08:58 AM   #90  

Smile

*A DIETER'S PRAYER*

Lord, My soul is ripped with riot
incited by my wicked diet.
"We Are What We Eat," said a wise old man!
and, Lord, if that's true, I'm a garbage can.

I want to rise on Judgment Day, that's plain!
but at my present weight, I'll need a crane.
So grant me strength, that I may not fall
into the clutches of cholesterol.

May my flesh with carrot-curls be dated,
that my soul may be poly unsaturated
And show me the light, that I may bear witness
to the President's Council on Physical Fitness.

And at oleomargarine I'll never mutter,
for the road to **** is spread with butter.
And cream is cursed; and cake is awful;
and Satan is hiding in every waffle.

Mephistopheles lurks in provolone;
the Devil is in each slice of baloney,
Beelzebub is a chocolate drop,
and Lucifer is a lollipop.

Give me this day my daily slice
but, cut it thin and toast it twice.
I beg upon my dimpled knees,
deliver me from jujubes.

And when my days of trial are done,
and my war with malted milk is won,